check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My Very own Homemade Ballbusting Clip :)

Big Supporter

My Very own Homemade Ballbusting Clip :)

Hi, so i'm seeing this girl and i let her bust me on a regular basis, usually we do kicking, squeezing, kneeing, biting and stomping, but yesturday i told her it would be an interesting thing for her to film me while she is kicking me, and so we did, we did mostly kicking and some kneeing, the clip is almost 3 minutes long, you can hear her teasing me all along the clip, but we don't speak in english, during the clip i had used a ball-gag to muffle my screams and a cockcage to hold my balls firmly so they could be kicked thoroughly, i think everything went great and as planed i hope you all will like it and please give feedback and tell me what you think of my clip, it's hard for me because i usually don't talk to anyone about my fetishes and this is a chance to show y'all what i do so please tell me what you think... Enjoy !!!

http://rapidshare.com/share/819F6207...358F3AF11A36FA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2013-12-03-09h01m43s21.png   vlcsnap-2013-12-03-09h02m12s149.png   vlcsnap-2013-12-03-08h58m38s52.png   vlcsnap-2013-12-03-08h59m12s63.png   vlcsnap-2013-12-03-09h02m44s204.png  

thanks.........

Big Supporter
    You are welcome xristos, i hope you liked it

Hi v15,

It is good that you can film your BB activities with this girl. Any chance of making a squeezing only video?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    Hi v15,

It is good that you can film your BB activities with this girl. Any chance of making a squeezing only video?
    Well there is a slight chance of that happening, you see i didn't tell her that i was going to put the video on the internet, i'm afraid that if i tell her she will get angry, so i will do the next thing, i will ask her if she would film me while squeezing my balls and i will ask her permision to put it on the internet, i want to be honest with her about the next vid, but also i don't know if i will tell her that i put the first one on the internet, at least only after i get her response to the question about putting the next vids online, so it's kind of a trick question, most definately i will ask her to film me while squeezing me but if her answer is no then i can't put it online, sorry , but maybe she will accept then i will put it about 2 weeks from now, i honestly feel kind of bad about not telling her i put this vid online... and also i won't show any of our faces in it, i cut the parts out of this one where my face was shown completley . Cheers !

Hi v15,

If you tell her you have already put the present video on the internet without telling her, who knows how she could react to that. If she is willing to be filmed squeezing your balls that will be great, but if you ask her if you can post it on the internet, well, be ready for a refusal. She may also begin to wonder what you did with the first one. So it is very delicate.....well, good luck!

First of thank you for sharing, it was great!

Secondly, why not tell her you know of a place on the net where other people enjoy hearing about your cbt exploits and see how she reacts? If she sounds interested why not then mention the fact a couple of people have asked if you have created any videos. That way it might be her that sujests you share the first video you two created, after all if its her idea to share in the first place she might be easier to encourage to share even more, just the thought of sharing "dirty videos" online sometimes makes it a thrill for her and she dosent even have to be naked lol! Good luck, wish i had a girlfriend into Cbt!!!!!!!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sicko666 View Post
    First of thank you for sharing, it was great!

Secondly, why not tell her you know of a place on the net where other people enjoy hearing about your cbt exploits and see how she reacts? If she sounds interested why not then mention the fact a couple of people have asked if you have created any videos. That way it might be her that sujests you share the first video you two created, after all if its her idea to share in the first place she might be easier to encourage to share even more, just the thought of sharing "dirty videos" online sometimes makes it a thrill for her and she dosent even have to be naked lol! Good luck, wish i had a girlfriend into Cbt!!!!!!!
    I will try to as subtle as possible in telling her, but i want to be honest with you guys, she's not really my girlfriend, she's a girl i see for sex and ballbusting, and i don't see her really that often just once every one or 2 weeks, and thus i don't know if anything goes with her, that's the honest truth i'm really sorry for implying otherwise i hope you guys are not dissapointed of me... but hey, things don't have to be that glim, i mean i remember once i mentioned to her that i would buy a mask and we would film each other without showing her face of course and post it on the internet and right then she agreed she didn't really seem bothered by it, so i will just pop the question and see how it goes, i will not mention that i have put the first vid online atleast after i see how she feels about it and if she dosen't agree i wouldn't tell her at all about putting it online, but i will try to convince her that no one could recognise us and that there is no danger, but this will only happen in the next 1 or 2 weeks, sorry for implying that shes my girlfriend, but we are still buddies in a way

Big Supporter
    Hi, Good news Guys, i met this girl today, and i asked her the question, and luckiy she said yes, she's ok with us filming ourselves again, and she is ok with me putting it on the internet, i also told her i'm going to put it in a ballbusting forum , so... let's get back to bussieness (Ballbusting ! People) So the clip... We have made a clip as you requested(Salmon) So i hope you will be satisfied, it starts with squeezing, it goes along with squeezing and it ends with squeezing, after al litlle bit of squeezing, she starts slapping the balls, punching them, at one point she slapps and punches too hard so i tell her it's a bit too hard, then she squeezes me some more, and some more and then i begin taking hold of the camera ( the phone) and i begin filming the action, the whole time i was hard and turned on , after some more squeezing i put my balls on my abdomen right above my cock and i tell her she can put her knee on my balls and lean on them with her bodyweight, she does so, i scream.... i cry, and then i tell her to step on them, she does so and if you watch carefully you can see that she is stepping fullweight on my balls for a few seconds, then we pause and then we do it again, then we finish everything with a cheery on top... some more hard squeezing, at this point, from minute 6 i began feeling dizzy and i know that that is not good, i'm really afraid i could faint because the pain is too much, nex time we should take it a bit easier... so that's it that's my video the second one and i wish there will be more videos to come, maybe also with different girls, i enjoy what i do and i do it with a smile on my face( except the dizzyness, that was too much) so enjoy my video and please give me all your comments and crittics but easy on the criticism, that stuff will kill you...

http://rapidshare.com/share/E271B064...27C8085EE38242
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2013-12-06-10h44m51s163.png   vlcsnap-2013-12-06-10h45m29s26.png   vlcsnap-2013-12-06-10h44m39s19.png   vlcsnap-2013-12-06-10h41m53s86.png   vlcsnap-2013-12-06-10h45m50s233.png  

Big Supporter
    Some more pix
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2013-12-06-10h42m21s151.jpg   vlcsnap-2013-12-06-10h42m04s39.jpg   vlcsnap-2013-12-06-10h45m11s96.png   vlcsnap-2013-12-06-10h44m07s102.png  

both links give me problems => cant downlkoad them with jdownloader ( only uploader can download this video), and with normal download the max speed it gives is 200 bytes/sec ( yes, bytes, not K)

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NNF4E View Post
    both links give me problems => cant downlkoad them with jdownloader ( only uploader can download this video), and with normal download the max speed it gives is 200 bytes/http://www.1filesharing.com/mirror/0B1SOQVA/My 2Cond Ballbusting Clip Homemade Al doilea clip ballbusting.avisec ( yes, bytes, not K)
    After reading your post i tried to download the clips and i saw that you are right, both clips can be downloaded very slow or better yet not at all
    So... i've uploaded them both to different filehosts,
    Here are the links for the first clip:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/9u...allbusting.avi
    http://www.1filesharing.com/mirror/1...allbusting.avi
    and here are the links for the second one:

http://www.1filesharing.com/mirror/0...allbusting.avi
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/7c...allbusting.avi

With 1filesharing.com it is simple, you just click the link, then click the free icon, after that they will show you the next page and then you click the button: "valider et telecharger et fichier" and so you have your download
    with mediafire you just have to click download and that's it, i tested theese links and they work, in case they don't please tell me other filehosts where i could put them because i don't know any others,
    So enjoy the clips and i await your comments and critics

Hi v15,

WOW!! Wonderful video. Delighted to see it. THANK YOU! (I was not expecting you would be able to do it so quickly so I have not visited here for a few days). Have you ever tried her sitting on your chest facing your feet and manipulating your balls with both hands? Smackmynuts used to have a couple like that which I cannot find anymore and they were awesome. It has been done to me so I know what it feels like....

Big Supporter
    Well, your welcome Salmon, You are very welcome, i am glad to read your post and honestly i am glad that someone in this forum apreciates what i do , the rest of the 1 thousand and something viewers that viewed my post i think all of them watched the clip and didn't bother to say thanks and i don't think that that's very nice of them, i have once or twice tried the position that you are saying but the girl i tried it with back then didn't enjoy that position very much, plus i like them to gaze into my eyes when they are squeezing me so i can see their reaction when it hurts bad and when i'm feeling helpless, preferably it would be a reaction that they're not feeling sorry for me, and i would like also to add that i'm almost always in the mood to get busted, well actually at least once a week but max twice a week, see i don't want anything to happen to my balls(any injuries) so i don't do it more then twice a week, i am always in the mood because from a while back i have quit watching other videos of ballbusting other than the ones that i do, so even in this forum i don't watch any videos or pictures only on few ocassions so that all that sexual tension and fantasies remain inside me and i unleash them once or twice a week when i meet theese girls, it's great but sometimes i read topics without watching pics or vids on this forum, i will try to post more vids when i will make them in the future, don't know when that will be actually, but i will make more. And people please be more apreciative ant tell me what you think of my clips and maybe even give me some ideas. Thanks, Bye

great shares v15. thank you so much