check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: My Very own Homemade Ballbusting Clip :)

Big Supporter
    Excellent clips,

I can see them without sign in with a Google account.
    Will be nice to put all your clips like this and drop a link for each of them.
    Those that need download are more difficult to get.

How did you involve your wife in this?
    You are lucky.
    Mine do not want to participate so I need to go to someone else for this stuff and this is not so convenient.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sebi40 View Post
    Excellent clips,

I can see them without sign in with a Google account.
    Will be nice to put all your clips like this and drop a link for each of them.
    Those that need download are more difficult to get.

How did you involve your wife in this?
    You are lucky.
    Mine do not want to participate so I need to go to someone else for this stuff and this is not so convenient.
    I am glad you like my clips actually she is not my wife or my girlfriend, she is a lady friend i have sessions of ballbusting with, we also have sex, ussualy i meet her once or twice a week and our meeting consists of sex and ballbusting, i've been meeting her for a year now, at first she didn't know how to bust me, i introduced her to it and after that she started liking it ... i will leave a separate link for each of my future clips... Cheers

Big Supporter
    Nice ladyfriend you have

Suggestion.

Maybe once you could have more time to do it a bit more sophisticate, that mean a little acting.
    You can wear masks during session. The cam can be set in 3 different positions.
    One when she goes in, one for dialog and final one for ball busting.
    Also you can admit 1-2 kicks that will bring you down.
    Regarding ball bondage this could be from no bondage, the bondage you used (balls together) and the more vulnerable one with balls tied separately.
    Dialog are OK in your language but you can add subtitles. This is a simple text file with hour, min, sec, milisec and English text.
    You can do it manually or using a software like subtitle workshop that you can download from internet.
    I think will be more fun for both and maybe you can use later clipforsale in order to have some income.
    There are a lot of commercial Russian ballbusting clips that are excellent in my opinion, maybe is time for Romanian clips to move into competition .

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sebi40 View Post
    Nice ladyfriend you have

Suggestion.

Maybe once you could have more time to do it a bit more sophisticate, that mean a little acting.
    You can wear masks during session. The cam can be set in 3 different positions.
    One when she goes in, one for dialog and final one for ball busting.
    Also you can admit 1-2 kicks that will bring you down.
    Regarding ball bondage this could be from no bondage, the bondage you used (balls together) and the more vulnerable one with balls tied separately.
    Dialog are OK in your language but you can add subtitles. This is a simple text file with hour, min, sec, milisec and English text.
    You can do it manually or using a software like subtitle workshop that you can download from internet.
    I think will be more fun for both and maybe you can use later clipforsale in order to have some income.
    There are a lot of commercial Russian ballbusting clips that are excellent in my opinion, maybe is time for Romanian clips to move into competition .
    Dear Sebi40, i am very glad you said that actually i've been thinking of the same think but sadly, this cannot be done yet, you see my ladyfriend dosen't want to be filmed, she dosen't want to have her face shown, and last time i suggested she should show her body so i could just film her body, she dosen't want that either... she is really shy but on the other hand i don't blame her, the last thing i would want is to hurt her in some way i mean i wouldn't want her family or friends to somehow recognize her and ruin our nice meeting and also that's the last thing i would want is to hurt her in that way so, maybe i could try it with a different girl, i could wear a mask and if i would find a willing girl she could be filmed or she could wear a mask as well, we could have a story for each clip and we could speak in english i think a really good storyline would be like this: i would go to the doctor and i will say: " hello miss, i want to have a vasectomy to not have babyes animore... or could i take some pills ? " and she says: " nevermind that i know a better way... get undressed " and then i am naked and she starts saying: " spread your legs ! " i say: " what ?? " then she says: " spread your legs bitch !!! Do as you are told !!" then i spread my legs and she starts kicking me hard and keeps kicking and kneing, stomping on my balls until i can't take it animore, and finnally when we are done she says: "ok now you should be sterrile, and the swelling on your balls goes away come see me againg so we can repeat the procces" so i think this could be a great storyline but of course we wouldn't take it that far as i would actually get injured... alway keep it safe, remember that. And i could have a nice clipstore, this is a nice dream but sadly at the moment it's only a dream, also i think that when you do something for the thrill of it and as a hobby it is pure and wonderfull but when you get to do it for the money it all gets complicated, and sometimes it ruins things.
    Also it takes more than 2 kicks to bring me down, but in my last kicking clip i was a bit rusty because i took a 2 week break from busting. If you count the kicks from some of my clips i have taken sometimes 50 kicks in one session, of course not all of them were hard. Thanks for your suggestion, Cheers

Big Supporter

New Kicking video this time with boots

Hy all, i trust you've all had a good easter holiday and that you've recovered from fun celebrations, i've made another clip with my ladyfriend, this time i've let her kick my balls while she had boots on, all the while i had my hands tied around my neck with cuffs, i had a nasty tasting gag tied to my mouth, stuffed would be a better word for it, i think i can never get use to that awfull taste and that nasty stinging inside my mouth, it's all from the gag, i think it's made from non-toxic rubber but i can tell you, it really tastes awfull... that's why i stop using it while she squeezes-slaps and stomps my balls, now i only use it to muffle my screams while she kicks me, so the neighbors won't hear me and wonder... what the heck is going on there... ?! Also i had my ussual metal rings around my balls so they couldn't get away, no rest for the balls sometimes it really is frustrating to take all that pain, but i remind you that no one ****** me to do it and i love what i do.
    So... the video: she kicks me with boots on her feet, the boots lenght is almost to her knee and they are black and sure do hurt , she kicks me on and on for 2 minutes, then she knees me for 30 seconds, streight kneeing and i do love it, i guess i'm one happy sub. sometimes during the clip i try to get away from the kicking and i lean sideways, i actually find that very cowardly of me and resent that, of course i'm intitled to some rest for my balls during the kicking but this time i think i took too long. I think it's a nice and good clip, Have fun watching it:
    Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...it?usp=sharing
    And good people please remember: Please coment, coment my clips alot because when you do, that's the time i feel apreciated and i know my work truly means something...

Yours truly, V15, Cheers

Supreme Poster
    Good like always!

You truly are a lucky guy.

Thank you for your contributions.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    Good like always!

You truly are a lucky guy.

Thank you for your contributions.
    It was my pleasure, my friend, you are welcome...

Big Supporter
    Hi Guys and Gals, long time no see, i can truly say i have missed you and your comments on my clips, i haven't posted for a while because i tought i would take a break from posting my clips on the interenet... Wrong ideea, i know but i soon came to realise that my videos mean nothing if the only one who sees it is me... I haven't taken a break from ballbusting in all this time only a latest 2 week break because i took a vacation from work, i was on holliday. So i met my lady friend today, and we got to it, we made a clip that is almost 3 minutes, now this clip isn't actually the hardest clip we have mede but i have some more and they are harder, i will post them too.
    Here is my description of this last clip: I would like to tell you to start with that i have made a ney sex toy, Observe that i used the term "made" and not "bought" ? Well... actually what i did was i took my old cockrings that i have used to this day, exactly like the ones showed you in the picture on this site http://www.fetishtoybox.com/Steel-Ring-Set-FSP132.htm and i bought some duct tape and i sticked them all together like a piramid, on ring goes around the base of my cock and balls,one ring goes around my balls, and one ring around my cock, so they are hold together in a steel cockcage much like the one showed to you on this site but this si the model where they didn't use duct tape so i guess they just welded them together or made them all in one: http://www.fetishtoybox.com/TRIPLE-C...ING-FST385.htm i would actually like to buy one of theese when i have the money because they charge me an extra 77 or 75 dollars to ship to Romania, so now this duct taped cockcage will have to do for now. So this toy that i made holds the balls firmly in one place, it secures them from 3 locations that actually prevent the movement for the balls and prevent them from getting away, this is the perfect sex toy for me besides handcufs because this actully helps when being kicked and squeezed by the balls and holds them tight so they won't get away from the Woman's lovely foot that is about to pulverise them and that will make me sorry that i was born with theese 2 eggs between my legs .
    So about the clip, we started soft with a few soft kicks, i guess she wasn't in the mood for it today like she always is but after we were done i asked her: " you didn't feel sorry for me now did you... ?" and she replied: " No, why should i have been ?" and finaly i said "No you shouldn't have" and that was our whole disscussion about it, so we started soft and then she ended with some strong kicks, well at least strong for me because i was a little bit weak today and couldn't take the pain as always because i have made this 2 week break my stamina for pain wasn't so high, and she kneed me i guess 8 times hard in the balls, and she managed to get her knee all the way beneath my balls so she kind of crushed them against the cockcage with each knee, Now that was really sexy... i get hard now just thinking about it . One more thing, for theese last clips i counted the kicks and knees, but she never gave me more than 55 kicks or kicks plus knees, in one session, she also squeezes my balls and stomps on them for like 15 minutes but that's not in today's clip but we also have done that.

So here is all the fuss iv'e made about, in this clip i was with my hands behind my back in steel handcuffs that are used by the police probably the same model that i can't get out of unless she uses the key, but of course i used the safword, i trust her.
    Here is my clip: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...it?usp=sharing
    if you can't view it from google drive you can download it, just click the download button in the option on the screen
    After she kicked me and kneed me about 50 something times by balls got a bit swollen ( Duh...) and i filmed them for all you sadistic viewers to see, my right nut was HUGE ! and hard like a rock it was about double it's size, and you can clearly see the cockcage too, it has clearly done it's job, oh and for you more advanced pain veterens out theere that read this and watch the clip i would just like to say, please excuse me, i know there are many out there who can take a lot mor than i can and that have had even 3 or 4 times balls more swollen than i have in ithis clip so please note that i don't mean to brag

so here it is :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...it?usp=sharing
    Now get ready for some real harder action, now i will post some older never seen before on the internet harder clips:

Here i take 35 kicks and 7 knees having my hands tied behind my back with handcuffs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...it?usp=sharing

Things are Becoming hotter and hotter in here, and the kicks are becoming harder and harder: so here's another old never seen before clip in witch she kicked me 46 times with boots on her beaautiful feet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...it?usp=sharing

And Now ladies and gentlemen... The moment we've all been waiting for, In the corner having a record of 55 solid kicks, i think we have a winner, my final ( for now ) and hardest clip: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...it?usp=sharing

Now that was it, i'm sorry it took so long for me to post, please share your thoughts and leave some comments because i expect that Pretty Please, Have Fun, Bye

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by v15 View Post
    Hi Guys and Gals, long time no see, i can truly say i have missed you and your comments on my clips, i haven't posted for a while because i tought i would take a break from posting my clips on the interenet... Wrong ideea, i know but i soon came to realise that my videos mean nothing if the only one who sees it is me... I haven't taken a break from ballbusting in all this time only a latest 2 week break because i took a vacation from work, i was on holliday. So i met my lady friend today, and we got to it, we made a clip that is almost 3 minutes, now this clip isn't actually the hardest clip we have mede but i have some more and they are harder, i will post them too. Here is my description of this last clip: I would like to tell you to start with that i have made a ney sex toy, Observe that i used the term "made" and not "bought" ? Well... actually what i did was i took my old cockrings that i have used to this day, exactly like the ones showed you in the picture on this site http://www.fetishtoybox.com/Steel-Ring-Set-FSP132.htm and i bought some duct tape and i sticked them all together like a piramid, on ring goes around the base of my cock and balls,one ring goes around my balls, and one ring around my cock, so they are hold together in a steel cockcage much like the one showed to you on this site but this si the model where they didn't use duct tape so i guess they just welded them together or made them all in one: http://www.fetishtoybox.com/TRIPLE-C...ING-FST385.htm i would actually like to buy one of theese when i have the money because they charge me an extra 77 or 75 dollars to ship to Romania, so now this duct taped cockcage will have to do for now. So this toy that i made holds the balls firmly in one place, it secures them from 3 locations that actually prevent the movement for the balls and prevent them from getting away, this is the perfect sex toy for me besides handcufs because this actully helps when being kicked and squeezed by the balls and holds them tight so they won't get away from the Woman's lovely foot that is about to pulverise them and that will make me sorry that i was born with theese 2 eggs between my legs . So about the clip, we started soft with a few soft kicks, i guess she wasn't in the mood for it today like she always is but after we were done i asked her: " you didn't feel sorry for me now did you... ?" and she replied: " No, why should i have been ?" and finaly i said "No you shouldn't have" and that was our whole disscussion about it, so we started soft and then she ended with some strong kicks, well at least strong for me because i was a little bit weak today and couldn't take the pain as always because i have made this 2 week break my stamina for pain wasn't so high, and she kneed me i guess 8 times hard in the balls, and she managed to get her knee all the way beneath my balls so she kind of crushed them against the cockcage with each knee, Now that was really sexy... i get hard now just thinking about it . One more thing, for theese last clips i counted the kicks and knees, but she never gave me more than 55 kicks or kicks plus knees, in one session, she also squeezes my balls and stomps on them for like 15 minutes but that's not in today's clip but we also have done that. So here is all the fuss iv'e made about, in this clip i was with my hands behind my back in steel handcuffs that are used by the police probably the same model that i can't get out of unless she uses the key, but of course i used the safword, i trust her. Here is my clip: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...it?usp=sharing if you can't view it from google drive you can download it, just click the download button in the option on the screen After she kicked me and kneed me about 50 something times by balls got a bit swollen ( Duh...) and i filmed them for all you sadistic viewers to see, my right nut was HUGE ! and hard like a rock it was about double it's size, and you can clearly see the cockcage too, it has clearly done it's job, oh and for you more advanced pain veterens out theere that read this and watch the clip i would just like to say, please excuse me, i know there are many out there who can take a lot mor than i can and that have had even 3 or 4 times balls more swollen than i have in ithis clip so please note that i don't mean to brag so here it is :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...it?usp=sharing Now get ready for some real harder action, now i will post some older never seen before on the internet harder clips: Here i take 35 kicks and 7 knees having my hands tied behind my back with handcuffs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...it?usp=sharing Things are Becoming hotter and hotter in here, and the kicks are becoming harder and harder: so here's another old never seen before clip in witch she kicked me 46 times with boots on her beaautiful feet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...it?usp=sharing And Now ladies and gentlemen... The moment we've all been waiting for, In the corner having a record of 55 solid kicks, i think we have a winner, my final ( for now ) and hardest clip: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...it?usp=sharing Now that was it, i'm sorry it took so long for me to post, please share your thoughts and leave some comments because i expect that Pretty Please, Have Fun, Bye
    Wooooowwwwwwww.................please some Biting cock video pleasee

Big Supporter
    Great vids... and tough guy ! Congratulations to both of you!

What about some sack squeezing in her hands ?

Big Supporter
    Thank you Crushee, i greatly apreciate your feedback, it means a lot to me next vid we will do a squeezing one, only that i cannot guarantee you when we will do it but we will and you can find some squeezing vids in my earlier work, oh and stewie88... we cannot do a cock bitting vid cause then her face will show in the vid, sorry... it's not like we didn't do it before but she clearly stated to me that her face cannot and will not appear on film , take care now and never refuse a good old kicking in the balls from a more than eager woman, you guys, take care

Supreme Poster
    Always great to see you and your friend having such great fun.

You make all of us just a little jealous, and very happy for your sharing.

Thank you Crushee, i greatly apreciate your feedback, it means a lot to me next vid we will do a squeezing one, only that i cannot guarantee you when we will do it but we will and you can find some squeezing vids in my earlier work, oh and stewie88... we cannot do a cock bitting vid cause then her face will show in the vid, sorry... it's not like we didn't do it before but she clearly stated to me that her face cannot and will not appear on film , take care now and never refuse a good old kicking in the balls from a more than eager woman, you guys, take care
    I thought that's what masquerade masks were for.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vela73 View Post
    I thought that's what masquerade masks were for.
    Ok pal but she's not really into that, and plus i would like to say that nobody makes me do this, i share my clips out of the kindness of my heart so you guy can look at them and maybe some get off on in, the hell do i know, the least you can do is show more RESPECT vela73, and if you don't like my answer you go ahead and find i girl i don't care how hard it would be for you to do this.... find a girl and let her kick you 50 times in your balls film yourself and at the end let her bite your cock on film cause in my films this shit is never going to happen ok ? Sorry i get so mad but you need to be more apreciative...

Ok pal but she's not really into that, and plus i would like to say that nobody makes me do this, i share my clips out of the kindness of my heart so you guy can look at them and maybe some get off on in, the hell do i know, the least you can do is show more RESPECT vela73, and if you don't like my answer you go ahead and find i girl i don't care how hard it would be for you to do this.... find a girl and let her kick you 50 times in your balls film yourself and at the end let her bite your cock on film cause in my films this shit is never going to happen ok ? Sorry i get so mad but you need to be more apreciative...
    I meant no disrespect. I really meant that to come across in a more playful way. You've both made some great videos, and I really appreciate that you're willing to share them with us. I apologize.