check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: My Very own Homemade Ballbusting Clip :)

Hybrid View

Big Supporter

My Very own Homemade Ballbusting Clip :)

Hi, so i'm seeing this girl and i let her bust me on a regular basis, usually we do kicking, squeezing, kneeing, biting and stomping, but yesturday i told her it would be an interesting thing for her to film me while she is kicking me, and so we did, we did mostly kicking and some kneeing, the clip is almost 3 minutes long, you can hear her teasing me all along the clip, but we don't speak in english, during the clip i had used a ball-gag to muffle my screams and a cockcage to hold my balls firmly so they could be kicked thoroughly, i think everything went great and as planed i hope you all will like it and please give feedback and tell me what you think of my clip, it's hard for me because i usually don't talk to anyone about my fetishes and this is a chance to show y'all what i do so please tell me what you think... Enjoy !!!

http://rapidshare.com/share/819F6207...358F3AF11A36FA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2013-12-03-09h01m43s21.png   vlcsnap-2013-12-03-09h02m12s149.png   vlcsnap-2013-12-03-08h58m38s52.png   vlcsnap-2013-12-03-08h59m12s63.png   vlcsnap-2013-12-03-09h02m44s204.png  

thanks.........

Big Supporter
    You are welcome xristos, i hope you liked it

Hi v15,

It is good that you can film your BB activities with this girl. Any chance of making a squeezing only video?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    Hi v15,

It is good that you can film your BB activities with this girl. Any chance of making a squeezing only video?
    Well there is a slight chance of that happening, you see i didn't tell her that i was going to put the video on the internet, i'm afraid that if i tell her she will get angry, so i will do the next thing, i will ask her if she would film me while squeezing my balls and i will ask her permision to put it on the internet, i want to be honest with her about the next vid, but also i don't know if i will tell her that i put the first one on the internet, at least only after i get her response to the question about putting the next vids online, so it's kind of a trick question, most definately i will ask her to film me while squeezing me but if her answer is no then i can't put it online, sorry , but maybe she will accept then i will put it about 2 weeks from now, i honestly feel kind of bad about not telling her i put this vid online... and also i won't show any of our faces in it, i cut the parts out of this one where my face was shown completley . Cheers !

Hi v15,

If you tell her you have already put the present video on the internet without telling her, who knows how she could react to that. If she is willing to be filmed squeezing your balls that will be great, but if you ask her if you can post it on the internet, well, be ready for a refusal. She may also begin to wonder what you did with the first one. So it is very delicate.....well, good luck!

a very nice clip....it smells for much more like this