check the ballbusting updates here

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: My Very own Homemade Ballbusting Clip :)

Quote Originally Posted by v15 View Post
    Hello All I'm back, after a long vacation ( metaforically speaking ) I'm back, and we have made a new clip. Me and this girl really get along, I am so happy that i found her, So we ussually meet 2 times a week but yesturday we've made a new video, this time a squeezing video SQUEEEEEEEEEEZE !!!! So in this video, i've put on a'n old cockring that i didn't use in my videos until now, it splits my balls in to so she can squeeze the separately, and boy does she... So this is almost 7 and a half minutes of non stop action except for a few seconds when i stopped and put my balls back in the cockring, so there is a blank screen for a few seconds. So you can hear my screams of pleasure and pain ( a lot of pain ) Still hurts now and it's been a day past. Have fun with my clip and please comment

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...ew?usp=sharing

Seriously hot stuff, my friend! Liked that a lot!

thanks for the post!

AD
    Sig. removed due to it offending the mods.

Email me if you want more info: WebMaster@MyFootwear4u.co.uk

Supreme Poster
    Great as always!!!
    Always great to see your work!
    Thank you!

Big Supporter
    I am really glad you all like my or should i say our clips, it always warms my heart to know that i am among friends... Cheers

Big Supporter
    Now thats a video worth posting! Keep that camera rolling -you have many fans here!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by msms View Post
    Now thats a video worth posting! Keep that camera rolling -you have many fans here!
    Thank you, msms

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by v15 View Post
    Thank you, msms
    The top video should be where she biting cock and try to chewing balls with molar teeth

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by stewie88 View Post
    The top video should be where she biting cock and try to chewing balls with molar teeth
    since she doesn't want to show her face, that will not happen. So the true top video is where both of them are enjoying her hurting his balls.... so I think they have lots of top videos.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    since she doesn't want to show her face, that will not happen. So the true top video is where both of them are enjoying her hurting his balls.... so I think they have lots of top videos.
    Thank you for backing me up here curmudgeon, you are right And Stewie... I really don't think you can afford to be so pretentious or picky at this point... So if you want such a video, then you do it, then post it and show it to us ( if you are able to get a girl to do that ) Have a nice day now

Big Supporter

New Stepping on balls clip

Hello Everyone ! How are you ? Me and this girl have met recently and we have made a new clip where she steppes on my balls, this time i have orderd a new wodden stomping block, it's bigger than the last one, and better.
    In most of the clip she steppes on them fullweight, and you can see her beautifull pedicured feet ( I like her alot, and she really makes me happy ) And at some points in the clip she steppes on only one ball fullweight That really hurt a lot, i can tell you... But hey... No pain no gain, Right ??

The clip has only one flaw, i didn't manage to hold the phone right so i can film the action really well, but other than that i think it is great, also i think it is better that some prodome clips where the woman dosen't step fullweight, of course i'm not talking about all of them, some are really brutal.
    So anyways, here's the clip:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...ew?usp=sharing

Enjoy And comment of course !

Big Supporter
    You got it right on the target. Full weight ball crush done right. The view of her other foot off the ground is what a LOT of other clip stores fail to understand. The many $$$ I've spent just on the promise of full weight ball crush, only to be sadly disappointed. I look forward to more clips from you.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sub4her2 View Post
    You got it right on the target. Full weight ball crush done right. The view of her other foot off the ground is what a LOT of other clip stores fail to understand. The many $$$ I've spent just on the promise of full weight ball crush, only to be sadly disappointed. I look forward to more clips from you.
    Well i am glad you like it, I just came up with the ideea of filming her other foot, i think she has really sexy feet. I'm thinking of doing another stomping clip in the future, and i want to film it better so i get a close view of the balls being squshed like grapes Also i am glad you like my vid better than other pro ones And i am doing this only for the pleasure, i don't really like the pain, it's just a mean to an end to get to the pleasure, i'm doing this only for the thrill of it and to feel a deep connetion with the girl busting me, something the actors and ballbusters from pro vids fail to understand, like the guys with flacid cocks for the whole clip and the women not caring about the subs safty, and then spitting on them when they yell in pain That's foolish if you ask me, i think neither of the parties ar doing it for the sexual pleasure, one just wants to meke fun of the other and the guy, well i don't know why he's doing it if he dosen't get turned on. So enjoy and stay tuned !

Big Supporter
    I agree with you when it comes to the pros and their methods. But here's another idea. Try placing your balls in an open-toe, open heels shoes. They called them mules. Full weight crushing from that angel is my all time favorite when it comes to balls crush by shoes.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sub4her2 View Post
    I agree with you when it comes to the pros and their methods. But here's another idea. Try placing your balls in an open-toe, open heels shoes. They called them mules. Full weight crushing from that angel is my all time favorite when it comes to balls crush by shoes.
    I agree, that is hot as well, i tried that a few times, long ago, but i don't think i can get that on film momentarily, sorry, but i will maybe do another video on the stomping block just don't know when that will be but in the near future i think I ordered that block at a carpenter, had to lie that it's for a friend that needs it as an artist

very nice clip as a variation, why not tie your balls and pull them across the board and then clamp the rope in place.You are fully extended and don't have to worry about the balls squirting out of the cage. Just a thought, keep up the good work

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritzama View Post
    very nice clip as a variation, why not tie your balls and pull them across the board and then clamp the rope in place.You are fully extended and don't have to worry about the balls squirting out of the cage. Just a thought, keep up the good work
    Nice ideea, thanks, maybe i will try that