check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My Very own Homemade Ballbusting Clip :)

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
    great shares v15. thank you so much
    You are very welcome, thanks

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    Hi v15,

WOW!! Wonderful video. Delighted to see it. THANK YOU! (I was not expecting you would be able to do it so quickly so I have not visited here for a few days). Have you ever tried her sitting on your chest facing your feet and manipulating your balls with both hands? Smackmynuts used to have a couple like that which I cannot find anymore and they were awesome. It has been done to me so I know what it feels like....
    This one? (Remove dashes)
    http://www.ballbustingt----ube.com/v...08912/mounted2
    For ball busting T-shirts, check out my shop.

Quote Originally Posted by v15 View Post
    Well, your welcome Salmon, You are very welcome, i am glad to read your post and honestly i am glad that someone in this forum apreciates what i do , the rest of the 1 thousand and something viewers that viewed my post i think all of them watched the clip and didn't bother to say thanks and i don't think that that's very nice of them, i have once or twice tried the position that you are saying but the girl i tried it with back then didn't enjoy that position very much, plus i like them to gaze into my eyes when they are squeezing me so i can see their reaction when it hurts bad and when i'm feeling helpless, preferably it would be a reaction that they're not feeling sorry for me, and i would like also to add that i'm almost always in the mood to get busted, well actually at least once a week but max twice a week, see i don't want anything to happen to my balls(any injuries) so i don't do it more then twice a week, i am always in the mood because from a while back i have quit watching other videos of ballbusting other than the ones that i do, so even in this forum i don't watch any videos or pictures only on few ocassions so that all that sexual tension and fantasies remain inside me and i unleash them once or twice a week when i meet theese girls, it's great but sometimes i read topics without watching pics or vids on this forum, i will try to post more vids when i will make them in the future, don't know when that will be actually, but i will make more. And people please be more apreciative ant tell me what you think of my clips and maybe even give me some ideas. Thanks, Bye
    Hi v15,

Well, videos like yours are so appealing because they are really original and not done by actors. It can be any person in the street. So I appreciate what you have filmed so far and hope you may post more squeezing ones.

Quote Originally Posted by smackMyNuts View Post
    Hi smackMyNuts,

EXACTLY!! I am THRILLED to watch your squeezing video again. It is EXCELLENT! Thank you

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    Hi v15,

Well, videos like yours are so appealing because they are really original and not done by actors. It can be any person in the street. So I appreciate what you have filmed so far and hope you may post more squeezing ones.
    Thank you Salmon, i will try to do a kicking video in the next month and i will try to add some more squeezing and slapping in it, but i can't promise anything, but i can tell you that i will try, cheers

Big Supporter
    Many thanks for the homemade videos - loved the 1st one with the squeezing.

Does she smack, slap and punch your ball?
    Try this for a warmup:

You kneel on the bed, legs apart and face down. She stands or kneels behind you and slaps, smacks and punches your balls from behind.
    If it hurts her hand, she can use a slipper or something.

Looking forward to seeing your next video!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by msms View Post
    Many thanks for the homemade videos - loved the 1st one with the squeezing.

Does she smack, slap and punch your ball?
    Try this for a warmup:

You kneel on the bed, legs apart and face down. She stands or kneels behind you and slaps, smacks and punches your balls from behind.
    If it hurts her hand, she can use a slipper or something.

Looking forward to seeing your next video!
    Glad to hear you like my videos dude, i posted another video in this thread a few days ago, enjoy: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...Clip-included)

The second video was awesome, thanks for posting it! Thanks too to the lovely lady doing the busting...you are a lucky man. I love the slapping and punching, keep them coming.

Don't know if the ladies are camera shy but it would be nice to see the look on their face sometimes. I love to see a girl smiling while she's busting balls. Another good option would be to at least hear their voice while they are busting you.

Thanks again.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesilver View Post
    The second video was awesome, thanks for posting it! Thanks too to the lovely lady doing the busting...you are a lucky man. I love the slapping and punching, keep them coming.

Don't know if the ladies are camera shy but it would be nice to see the look on their face sometimes. I love to see a girl smiling while she's busting balls. Another good option would be to at least hear their voice while they are busting you.

Thanks again.
    I am glad that all of you like the clips that i have made, yes the girl is camera shy and that's why she dosen't show her face, you are welcome Cheers

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by v15 View Post
    I am glad that all of you like the clips that i have made, yes the girl is camera shy and that's why she dosen't show her face, you are welcome Cheers
    You could put the camera on a chair or a tripod, lower down so we only see you two from shoulders down. Maybe she's ok with that.

Hope your meeting this week for anpther session!

Thumbs up

nice video
    can you try to have her between your legs with her back to the camera? In such a position she can grip your balls from beneath and hold and separate with both hands below

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    nice video
    can you try to have her between your legs with her back to the camera? In such a position she can grip your balls from beneath and hold and separate with both hands below
    She dosen't want to appear on video with her face, idon't know about that position, maybe i'll ask her.

Big Supporter

Santa Came early this year, and brought you guys and gals 4 more clips :)

... so Santa came 9 months earlier this year for all you wounderfull sado/masochistical people on this forum, and he has brought me 4 more clips made by me of course, i mean, who else... well to be honest with you Santa had nothing to do with it, it was me and this gal who made the filming... so as you have surely guessed i had my meeting with this girl today and we had a hella' good time , we started out with some squeezing, some more squeezing, slaps, punches and stomping, and when the world started to go all around me because i got dizzy and really didn't know on what fucking planet i was on... we heard a snap and the bed fell from under us, we paused the clip, we set the bed right and then we began filming again you can see some good stomping in the second and 3'rd clip but we had to stop filming in the 2'cond and 3'rd clips after about one minute each because the bed collapsed again, so, we started having a litlle sex, but that's not for you to see you naughty naughty viewers, you bad bad boys you... (just kidding) we didn't film that, but then we paused and i secured my gag in my mouth and i added a brand new thing in the picture i used my old handcuffs, well they're not top noch police replica's that they're using on the force ( you can find them on the internet but over here they are PRETTY EXPENSIVE in my country ) but they still get the job done, she tied my hands on my back using the cuffs, and then she started to kick me...and kick me... and kick me... and it goes on until you can hear my cries of despair tring to make themselves heard through the ballgag secured safetly in my mouth, it goes on until i can't take it anymore and then a bit more and i asked her to stop and she did. FIN
    Here Are the clips, enjoy and please leave manny coments telling me what you think about my clips and my intro, (i should have been an actor ) So enjoy and i'd like to thank evryone that commented and said that they like what i do, this is for you you guys, enjoy:

Big Supporter
    This is the first one with some squeezing and stomping (Salmon and Msms, this is for you, hope you like the squeezing action)
    http://www.mediafire.com/watch/cj7fc...nsdecoaie1.avi

This is my second one this is with stomping and short : http://www.mediafire.com/watch/a9rkb.../Stomping1.avi

This is my 3'rd one with stomping: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/mvvo5.../Stomping2.avi

And this is my 4'th and final clip from this set it contains pure kicking: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/mvvo5.../Stomping2.avi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2014-02-25-11h51m39s173.png   vlcsnap-2014-02-25-11h51m12s97.png   vlcsnap-2014-02-25-11h50m48s82.png   vlcsnap-2014-02-25-11h50m15s73.png   vlcsnap-2014-02-25-11h51m56s75.png  

Big Supporter
    Some more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2014-02-25-11h53m22s195.png   vlcsnap-2014-02-25-11h52m46s67.png   vlcsnap-2014-02-25-11h52m17s31.png   vlcsnap-2014-02-25-11h52m06s190.png   vlcsnap-2014-02-25-11h53m29s18.png