check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My Very own Homemade Ballbusting Clip :)

Supreme Poster
    I personally, as everyone else does, greatly enjoy your work.

And think that people should be more grateful that you are putting it out, not crying that it isn't on their favorite site or whatever.

If they are too worried about it, they will find a way to get to the material. Or they will move on.

And on behalf of all us pervs out here, thank your girlfriend for us for letting you share the wonderful experiences with everyone. You are certainly a lucky guy.

Big Supporter
    I enjoy your thoughts curmudgeon your entire message is greatly apreciated, i will try in the near future to put the clips on an accessible site but every time i use xvideos or bbtube there is an error and they won't let me put videos anywhere, but there still has to be a viable candidate site. As for the videos i won't make anymore for at least a month, then maybe almost for sure i will start again, see at the moment i can't engage in ballbusting or sexual activity because i just had surgery and had my appendix removed, see i was sick and i had an infection and it had to be removed by surgery, i asked the doctor how long it was going to be before i can have sex again, he answerd that at least 2 weeks, i didn't dare ask him how long it was going to be before i could get kicked or squeezed by my balls again because he would have looked at me like a crazy person but i susspect i will give being kicked at least a month's break, after all, all jokes aside... safty truly does come first. So i will try to reupload the clips in the near future but until my next vid stay tuned and enjoy my clips... if you can get to them (no phun intended). Cheers to all RESPECT

Big Supporter
    Dear Friends, Great succes, i have created a folder in my google drive account and added everything in there, 9 or 10 clips, the jackpot, all for you, all you have to do is make a google drive account and upload everything from there to your acount, maybe you don't even need a google acount or a gmail acount, so enjoy and remember guys FEEDBACK !!! tell me everything you think about my clips your likes and dislikes and tell me if it dosen't work witch evidently is not possible... Bye

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...2s&usp=sharing

Supreme Poster
    Hope yu are up and feeling better soon. Surgery can be a real drag.

You're probably right asking the doctor how long before you can get busted would probably get you looked at pretty weird by the doctor.

Google drive I think requires you to allow access to view files. So you will probably get your inbox exploded by the link. Hopefully I'm wrong about that.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    Hope yu are up and feeling better soon. Surgery can be a real drag.

You're probably right asking the doctor how long before you can get busted would probably get you looked at pretty weird by the doctor.

Google drive I think requires you to allow access to view files. So you will probably get your inbox exploded by the link. Hopefully I'm wrong about that.
    I clicked allow access on the whole folder i made of ballbusting clips and it gave me the download link i sowed you i hope there souldn't be any problems, and thank you for your thoughts on me getting better from the surgery, you are a nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by v15 View Post
    I clicked allow access on the whole folder i made of ballbusting clips and it gave me the download link i sowed you i hope there souldn't be any problems, and thank you for your thoughts on me getting better from the surgery, you are a nice guy
    It's as curmudgeon said.

Quote Originally Posted by Google Drive
    You need permission

Want in? Ask the owner for access, or switch to an account with permission.
    Then there's a "Request Access" button.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vela73 View Post
    It's as curmudgeon said.

Then there's a "Request Access" button.
    I think i fixed it now, please try again and do tell me if it dosen't work, just like you did before, thanks
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...2s&usp=sharing

the goodkicking.avi video played okay. I liked the grabbing part more in the early part of the video

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    the goodkicking.avi video played okay. I liked the grabbing part more in the early part of the video
    Thanks Darkwing, i am glad that you liked it, and you can always download the vids if they don't play online, if you like you can download "stransdecoaie" video from the folder, it's full on squeezing

v15, your videos are amazing. Thank you so much for making them and sharing them with us. I particularly like the squeezing focused one. I honestly hope you do more with the primarily squeezing or pulling. I love the hands on balls <3.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snakkhammer View Post
    v15, your videos are amazing. Thank you so much for making them and sharing them with us. I particularly like the squeezing focused one. I honestly hope you do more with the primarily squeezing or pulling. I love the hands on balls <3.
    Thanks for liking my vids buddy , you are welcome, one thing is for certain, if you guys comment and apreciate my videos, once i recover from this surgery i have taken part of( my appendix being removed) and if this girl that i am meeting dosen't suddenly and for no aparent reason stop allowing me do do theese vids, witch i think will never happen because she's ok with them as long as her face is not shown, mine either, then i will keep making them and i know my videos are not top noch but i never will charge anything for them they will always be free for everybody see a long time ago when i was never busted befor i always hated that i didn't have any money to pay for clips, even if i would have had i wouldn't have payed for them, now i try to make my own and i want to give them back to people who were like me...
    I will try to do more squeeezing vids when i am fully recovered !

Big Supporter

2 More Clips

Hi all, i would like to say that i am glad to be almost fully recovered from my surgery, so i made 2 more clips with this girl
    And here they are, as i promised:

The first one is a kicking vid, not a very hard video this time but i like it, it's ok:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...it?usp=sharing

And the second one, as i promised... is a brutal squeezing vid, it's 7 minutes long, i think it is really good, we've outdone ourselves this time please tell me what you think of it:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...it?usp=sharing

You can also find slapping, punching and full weight stomping in my last vid, and you can hear her baby brother crying because he was in the same room with us in his bed lol and it hurt like a mo' fo' but it was worth it... for you guys, enjoy my friends and please give me feedback, tell me what you think of my vids, also i will post them on ballbustingtube as well and once they can be viewed i will post the links here, also tell me if they don't work, if you can't view them so i can fix the problem, enjoy, my friends... !

Big Supporter
    Thanks v15! google drive worked fine for me.

Supreme Poster
    Thanks, great videos

Big Supporter
    You are very welcome, my friends...