check the ballbusting updates here

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: My Very own Homemade Ballbusting Clip :)

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    I am sorry to hear that you would give up filming, I can of course understand why... There are too many who complain because their specific fetish isn't catered to... so they go on the attack rather than be grateful that someone would try and share with them...

Something that many of the guys on here would enjoy, and it is purely a suggestion... if you could maybe interview your friend, and ask her what she enjoys most about busting guys... you could write out her answers so that everyone could enjoy it... there are not a large number of women who give their feedback on the activity, and I know that we all enjoy hearing from the ladies.

And thank you again for all of your great contributions!
    Dear Curmudgeon, i am happy that you asked me this, and that you are with me in my adventures... But sadly i cannot do it, i mean these girls do not want to be filmed so no one could see their faces and hear their voice... But ! There is a huge but here I cand do the next best thing During my meetings with these girls, and there were a lot of meetings and girls, i was busted by 20 women in total, they weren't my girlfriends but if you count the serious busts with kicks, squeezes and stomps there were only about 10 or 12 that really busted me thoroughly and some of them weekly, the rest of them were just squeezes and some of them i only met once, we had fun, or didn't have and that was it, if i didn't like the girl and if i felt she wasn't enjoying herself.. then we didn't get to have the next meeting , so after a few of these meetings, i asked them, i asked the ones that i saw were into it, i asked: " Do you like busting my balls ? " " And the answer of a lot of them was "yes" They said: " I like it because it makes me feel powerfull " And i asked them if it turned them on sexually and they said " Yes ! " But not all of them... only the good ones, suprisingly some of them said they like it without being turned on, but gennuinely like having control over me or a man, one of them said that she " likes kicking me hard, almost full-force " because in her words " In those moments she does what she wants to me " i can remember a specific ballbuster 3 years ago, she was very turned on by it but at first when i asked her to squeeze and slap my balls she wasn't very into it, just went along wih it and got to enjoy it along the way, she was the best ballbuster i have ever had the pleasure of being busted by Sadly i cannot see her anymore because she went with a work-contract in another country she too liked the feeling of empowerment and she was really sadistic, i let her do something to me that i didn't let the other ones do... Go beyond my limits, so i told her that she couild choose when to stop, and even if i told her to stop, she could just ignore me and keep squeezing me for as long as she wants, i don't do that anymore, and i think no one should, evrybody should play it safe with a safe word, it was really hardcore, my sessions with her because she would just bring me to the brink of desperation bcause sometimes she just wouldn't let go of my balls, she said she sometimes is really sadistic and gets turned on by hearing me scream What a woman... ! But i think she didn't want to hurt me for real, that brings me to my next point, i asked alot of these girls if they want to hurt me for real, like injuries and ball - breaking, and don't think it's like in the videos, almost all of them said no, they said they don't want that, they just want to have fun... They don't want me to end up in the hospital and if it happend they would regret it, so i think i am most happy and lucky to have met such responsible and wonderfull people, because i actually i hate it when i see videos and even interviews with dommes and women saying they're gonna hurt the guy for real and pop his nuts ! It's ok if it is only a tease but if they are for real... ? Then their crazy, and they belong in a nuthouse and someone should throw away the key for good, i think if you do ballbusting or any other form of BDSM even if you do it hard you should be responsible and not want to injure the sub, i mean i have seen some ballbusting videos where some dommes seem that the only reason why their doing it... To hurt men for real and treat them like Shit, i mean they should stop when the guy yells stop or safe word or whatever but it seems that that's really what they want, to injure the guy and she don't give 2 shits about him or his balls... Pardon my french, and i think that's just SICK ! Don't get me wrong i enjoy a hard ballbusting vid just as well as you do, but when i see that these women just want to destroy you and don't really care about your limits and don't care if you get injured it really turns me off... well in a way it turns me on 2 but sometimes i think that it would really suck to be those guys... So in a conclusion i would like to end the ideea that even if you do, and even if you like to do hard-ballbusting, you should have a safe-word, your partner should respect your safe-word and stop when you ask her to, even if i didn't always do that, anyways we learn from mistakes... Don't we ?

So that is all i can tell ya about my talks with these girls, and my feelings towards ballbusting in general... Please give me feedback Curmudgeon, and evrybody alike ! Even if i know that not a lot of you will post. Cheers and have a nice day !

Supreme Poster
    I wasn't meaning to interview them on camera, just get their general feedback. kind of like you did in the response.
    It is understandable for them to fear people thinking badly of them, women are taught that they are to not do things like that....

For me it is all about having fun between the two participants, usually ends up being kind of a game... her trying to get me to admit defeat... and me trying to not admit that I am done. I like for it to always stay fun and for each of us to laugh and enjoy ourselves. My ex found it fun because it was so out of the norm, something so taboo, and because I liked it.

Big Supporter
    Hi v15,

Congratulations on having such wonderful experiences.

And, Thank you very much for sharing this information. Such detailed personal stories are rarely provided. We, or at least I, very much appreciate it.

poolman2

Big Supporter
    Well i am glad i can make you guys happy, and Curmudgeon, i am glad you had fun with your ex, i find it that a fantasy like ballbusting is always more fun to do than just fantasize, i think that this may be a problem for most people or at least a lot of them even for some of this forum because all they do is look at videos and some people don't really have the guts to do it in real life... I think it is really a shame, think of all of the wonderfull experiences they can have if they would just try it with someone... sometimes i get to see some harsh comments some guys leave at some videos like: " She should have popped his balls ! " " Or something like bust him hard until he faints or vomits " or something like that... i belive that the people writing these types of comments about someone in a video, they have never been busted in their lives, they're just making rude and ridiculous comments about someone who actually had the guts to do it, because if these people who write the comments would have actually been busted hard at least once, then they would know what a painfull experience being kicked hard and repetatively really is... and they would have more respect for the guy because they know what it's like being in their shoes, i think this dramaticaly changes your perspective on things, and you get to realise how things really are... Of course i'm not talking about everyone... just the ones that talk like that. Cheers to all !

Supreme Poster
    Yeah, I hate the Monday morning quarterbacks. I think it is great that you can enjoy yourself. After all that is what it is about, not about doing it for random people across the planet.

Big Supporter

New Clip "Kick-Ball_boxing"

Hello all ! So i managed to make a new clip, i was thinking boxing, i did some boxing a long time ago, for a few years, and i still train sometimes but not comptetitional, i mean not anymore, i had a few matches between the age of 16 and 19, anyways, back to ballbusting, so i still have a pair of boxing gloves that i use for hitting the bag and for some sparring and i thought why not introduce them into our sessions, and so we did it-s an almost 6 minute vid where at the begining she keeps punching me with the gloves, mostly uppercuts and a few hard jabs with the right hand then i let her knee me and kick me about 100 time ( that's how much counted when i watched the clip ) so in the end my right nut was very swollen and the pain lasted for about 2 days, pain's all gone now... my right nut felt a bit tender in those 2 days but i didn't put ice on it because after about 3 years of weekly busting my nuts have gotten use to it so i don't feel the need to put ice on it anymore, it's kinda kool if you think about it but i don't want you to think that i'm a loud-mouth or bragging or anything because i don't like people that are like that and full of themselves... I know that there are guys that can take more than me and i have realised over the years that ballbusting isn't really a competition... i think it's really about having fun, getting turned on, and sharing this intimate moment with your female buster not like when you see in the videos with dommes where the guy can't take it anymore and the domme keeps kicking him full-force until he collapses on the floor and then she spits in his face or laughs at him or she is calling him pathetic... if you ask me they are the ones pathetic because some of them and i'm not saying all but some of these women are into this just to hurt men for real ! Maybe they have a hatred for all men, i don't know but if you ask me, those clips are SHIT, and their personalities are SHIT too ! I also like to do it hard but that dosen't mean that the woman busting me needs to have an attitude towards me like i am "nothing", see i'm all about making friends and lovers and what not... ok Folks sorry for that, but i needed to get that out of my system... Back to bussiness !

Here's the clip
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...ew?usp=sharing

Enjoy and please comment ! You have my usuall Cheers !

Oh, and also i have uploaded all of my clips on ballbustingtube under the username " v1987 " my clips should be on the first or second page of the section "videos"

Big Supporter
    That's great ! Thanks =)

Supreme Poster
    I liked it like always, it is so great that you keep contributing. if I still had the lady that I played with I would
    probably make some too. But you are "da man" for your great efforts.

Hope you have a good day, and keep being awesome.

Big Supporter
    I liked it like always, it is so great that you keep contributing. if I still had the lady that I played with I would
    probably make some too. But you are "da man" for your great efforts.

Hope you have a good day, and keep being awesome.
    I am glad you liked it curmudgeon, also i want to tell you that i sent you a friend request on this forum, i don't know if you have noticed, so if i think about it really good i don't think i'm gonna give up filming, cause if you think about it, Quiting is for losers, and i certainly don't consider myself one , so you have a nice day too and stay tuned for my next clip, don't know exactly when it's gonna be but stay tunned... and you are welcome Pucuce Cheers

Big Supporter
    Do you accept requests ? :P If so, I would love to see some busting from behind, wether it be punch of kicks, on all fours or not. The idea of not seeing it coming is great for me.

Big Supporter

2 More new Clips

Hello All ! We've made some new clips, The first one is a stomping clip, where she stepped on my nuts with boots on, Wow, that was actually pretty heavy and painfull so i only lasted like that for about 2 and a half minutes and then i couldn't take it anymore the pain was just too much. And the second one we filmed right after the stomping, in the second one she kicks me hard with those boots on, but some of the kicks landed in my legs, i counted about 130 kicks most of them were hard, last 30 ones are harder and i told her to kick me full-force for the last 10 or 11 so the last ten are definatelly full-force... I am really proud of myself to be able to do this, and i am also proud and happy to have found her So Enjoy:

Here is the stomping clip:

And here is the kicking clip:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...NDa3RtTU0/view

Enjoy and please comment because if you won't then i will have to give this whole thing up and keep these clips for myself... I think that would be a shame, don't you ?!

So have a nice day Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by v15 View Post
    Hello All ! We've made some new clips, The first one is a stomping clip, where she stepped on my nuts with boots on, Wow, that was actually pretty heavy and painfull so i only lasted like that for about 2 and a half minutes and then i couldn't take it anymore the pain was just too much. And the second one we filmed right after the stomping, in the second one she kicks me hard with those boots on, but some of the kicks landed in my legs, i counted about 130 kicks most of them were hard, last 30 ones are harder and i told her to kick me full-force for the last 10 or 11 so the last ten are definatelly full-force... I am really proud of myself to be able to do this, and i am also proud and happy to have found her So Enjoy:

Here is the stomping clip:

And here is the kicking clip:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...NDa3RtTU0/view

Enjoy and please comment because if you won't then i will have to give this whole thing up and keep these clips for myself... I think that would be a shame, don't you ?!

So have a nice day Everyone

I like all you did and show - but this googledrive does not function .. can not look :-(

Supreme Poster
    YES IT WOULD BE A SHAME!!!! oops, sorry for shouting... but I love your videos.

You are a great guy to share them, but people seem to be pretty self absorbed sometimes.

I am glad that you have found a wonderful woman who makes you happy!

Thank you to both of you,

Big Supporter
    I'm really sorry it dosen't work for you pudel... i tried to deconect myself from my gmail acount, and then i clicked on the links i shared with you from my google drive account and it works just fine, maybe you should try again, see if it works, i will try to upload them on ballbustingtube but lately i've been having trouble uploading my clips there, i don't know why but sometimes it just dosen't work and my clips are not uploaded, maybe the admins there have something against me personally or i really don't know why but if i will manage i will give you guys and gals the links...

Big Supporter
    YES IT WOULD BE A SHAME!!!! oops, sorry for shouting... but I love your videos.

You are a great guy to share them, but people seem to be pretty self absorbed sometimes.

I am glad that you have found a wonderful woman who makes you happy!

Thank you to both of you,
    I am glad that you like my videos my friend, i am thinking of making another stomping video with her and making a squeezing video, until now i've seen that everybody seems to love the squeezing vids... I don't know exactly when this will be because i don't want to make promises that i can't keep ( for the date i mean... not the making of the clips ) so have a nice day curmudgeon, and all of you