check the ballbusting updates here

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Could you please tell about your REAL experience?

So i'm not always in a busting mood so I've got this system with my gf when she's frisky and on her period. I get dizzy at the sight of blood so I can't really give reciprocal pleasure and plus I do way more in bed when we have s e x so she returns the favor by just focusing on me during her time of the month. So instead of asking if I'm down for some pain she will grab my balls and threaten me with c a s t r a t i o n and every thing else that spells doom for my reproductive organs and if I beg her not to she'll just focus on pleasure, If I don't say no she begins her assault.

Big Supporter
    Story from Tumblr.

Oh, I will tell you a story Anonymous.

So ill give some background. I grew up as the middle child. My sister constantly told me i was ugly and picked on me and my parents each worked 2-3 jobs all year long. As i got older i got to middle school and realized that no boys would ever like me. They only talked to me when they wanted to step over me and date my friends. I started to feel hopeless and had even told my family i felt worthless like i didn’t belong in the world. They would laugh at me and call me a cry baby, until i cried of course. I would tell them i hated them and they’d all laugh at me and tell me to go cry.

Kaleb was opposite. His dad had one job and his mother stayed at home, he grew up as a very sensitive child and often had panic attacks. As he reached middle school he was very popular, especially to my graduating class. He and all of his friends wore black tight jeans, baggy black shirts, dyed their hair jet black and skateboarded around town. I knew his name early because all my friends would brag “I hung out with Kaleb all weekend! I saw Kaleb skating around town! I was texting Kaleb all weekend!” When i would ask for them to point him out they would point at a group of 6 people who all looked alike.

Fast forward to a football game where i met the famous Kaleb, and ill admit i was in a bad mood. I had just had a fight with my family and my sister reminded me that i was going to die alone. I was furious and didn’t even want to be out. Kaleb was being a clown and it was very charming, i just kept reminding myself to not fall for his charm because he had more going for him than i did…

Anyway he finally broke me and i cracked a smile. He looked straight at me and yelled “finally! i’ve been trying to get you to smile all day!” I melted at that point, not only that, he did his eye trick to me where he vibrates his pupils and for a moment he was holding my arms and staring into my eyes..and i fell in love.

Weeks went by and i didn’t hear any more from him. Then i got a text from him asking me to see a movie in like 2 hours. I hurried and got ready and was thrilled to be on my first date. The date was a blast and i thought about him all night.

Ballbusting beyond this point!!!

So our first outing together other than that date. We were walking around town with my friend that we will call charlie (girl). Charlie was known to hit you in the balls if you pissed her off, and she always hit her boyfriends in the balls. She was the girls that men always piggy backed off of me to get to her…which makes me wonder if they had a ballbusting kink. Anyway, charlie got on the topic of me never kicking a guy in the balls and how fun it is. She told me i should try it on Kaleb and he protested that i was just not that kind of girl. I seemed like the girl who’s dark on the outside but soft on the inside so there wasn’t any part of me capable of busting him. I decided to ram my foot in his balls while we walked along the main road of our town, in front of charlie and all passersby, He dropped with a yelp, but stood up laughing and holding himself, so i didn’t feel bad about it. The second time i busted him was by accident however. He had his hands under a blanket and his crotch was bulging and it was huge! I swear his hands were there but when i punched the bulge, i felt both nuts. I felt soo bad but he was just thrilled that i was so shocked by the size of his bulging genitals.

Fast forward to his bedroom at his parents house where i lost my V-card. I imagine my first time was different then most girls..We were watching Harry Potter marathon on ABC and we were making out and touching a bit, soon it led to sex. Now the first few minutes of it were the most painful of my life next to having a baby. But it got better and turned into pure bliss..It went on for a way long time because we completely missed the Chamber of Secrets movie, that day i learned 3 things.

First time sex is sooo painful

Kaleb’s parents leave him alone way too long

Sex for 2 hours on your first time leads to a doctor visit the next day…

I was so afraid he wouldn’t call me..but he text me that night to remind me he loved me. The next time i came to his house he revealed his darkest secret. His “thing for being hit in the balls” I was completely caught off guard and 100% sure he was playing a rude joke on me. But he was serious..he got his balls out and let me slap and flick them around, then told me to punch them. I gave them some good punches and for some reason i wanted to knee them. I got on top of him and drove my knee repeatedly into his nuts. He got turned on and so did i…never got this close and person with his dick and balls where i could just make them my play things and learn about them. We ended that night with me kneeing his nuts while jerking him off. I finished him off this way and we cuddled into a sleep. I woke up and had him drive me home…It’s still a very magical night for me but it wasn’t until i was older that i realized how kinky and naughty it was, but to me this was just a normal relationship. I even started to wonder if men’s balls were sensitive in a good way and you weren’t suppose to hit them because men got hard…but my friends quickly corrected that.