When I was in college, I dated a really big football player. I think he was a lineman or something like that. We had a good relationship and some really kinky sex. One day I caught him flirting with one of the cheerleaders when he thought that I was in classes. I didn't see them have sex, just some petting and kissing. It REALLY pissed me off though! So next time we were together, we played bondage night, and I told him it was his turn to get tied up. I had him naked tied to the bed and started teasing his cock and balls getting him really hard.

Then I confronted him about the little slut he flirted with. He started lying about it and denying everything. But I saw what I saw! So then I took one of his balls and gave it a really good squeeze. He started yelling and cursing at me. I let go then let him know I saw him and squeezed the other one pretty hard, telling him he better tell me the truth. He finally confessed saying how sorry he was. To me it was a rush of power. I'm only 5' 4". He was over 6' 5" and was like double my weight. But with my little hands across his nuts I was the new boss in the relationship.

We stayed together for a while, but things definitely changed in my favor. All I had to do was just threaten to squeeze his nuts and he would totally comply with whatever I wanted!