check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Could you please tell about your REAL experience?

My gf and I have only just started doing kicks. We used to not do kicks or knees just because she used to have terrible aim; she actually bruised my thigh pretty bad one time. But she's since gotten a LOT better to the point that she's even managed to floor me with just one kick in a couple sessions. Weirdly, she still sucks at kneeing even though it's more close range.

Big Supporter
    Sniffer, you should check out my latest video, you guys should to, you could use it as a how to for ballbusting activity, no phun inteded, it's in my latest post in this thread:http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...748#post130748 enjoy:

Big Supporter
    I've written up stories about my real Ballbusting experiences.

Feel free to have a read if you have some time and share your thoughts!

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...ry)&highlight=

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...nce&highlight=

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...t-1&highlight=

Reading your experiences makes me so jelous

Just came back from my first Session.

I got Demolished. This girl doesn't mess around.

She didn't care if I was a newcomer. She gave me some really hard, shocking knees. She "kneed" me for a long time.

It was crazy. Luckily No pain @ all afterwards.

Big Supporter
    hi to all, yesterday i had my very first ballbusting experience, it was amazing. sorry for my bad english.... i contacted a call girl very young on an advert on dating site for work, she said she can perform blasting and she like very much because it release her stress and she tell she can kick as hard has she can with pleasure. so i was a little sacred for my balls so i agree just to go by car , i will see her and i will masturbate for her, just see and no touch as she demanded, this because I'm voyeur too. we agreed for 70 euro. so we go to a safe place and she seated in the back seat of my car, so i tell her to make me see the tits and she show me her fantastic natural big tist ( i got image attached) so i became to be horny, so i tell her to smoke a cigarette while make me see her panties, while i putted a rubber band around my balls so they turned purple, while she show me her pussy i masturbate with an electric toothbrush, so my penis got hard and pumping..... she enjoyed because never seen a man masturbate that way... so i asked if she liked to kick my balls and she said yes, she learn that fetish from her friend and she liked it.... that she beginned to kick my balls and ... ouch, it was very strong kick to me, i said : "you are crazy!!" and was to do it gently, so she begins to give me little repeated little kicks to my little balls. i must said it was tremendous arousing, to be kicked by a little 24 years pretty bitch , so incredible, she repeatedly kick me and she enjoyed very much, i cannot forget while i feel pain and was so good to me to have pain from that little bitch, i liked very much.... so then i tell her to show me pussy and i finish coming out masturbating with vibrating toothbrush ending with a long spurt of thick cum on a towel , so good guys, very good. if i will have the opportunity to repeat the session i can do a movie, ok? have fun guys. cheers

Big Supporter

girls that ballbusted me

attach of the girl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ggg.jpg  

Big Supporter
    hi guys and chicks, yesterday i had my second bb experience with the little bitch, it cost me 100 euro but it was excellent
    here it is some doc for your amusementClick image for larger version

Name:20141223_221058.jpg             
Views:167     
Size:104.4 KB    
ID:21090Click image for larger version

Name:20141223_221154.jpg             
Views:171     
Size:79.5 KB    
ID:21091

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8y...ew?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by virile View Post
    hi to all, yesterday i had my very first ballbusting experience, it was amazing. sorry for my bad english.... i contacted a call girl very young on an advert on dating site for work, she said she can perform blasting and she like very much because it release her stress and she tell she can kick as hard has she can with pleasure. so i was a little sacred for my balls so i agree just to go by car , i will see her and i will masturbate for her, just see and no touch as she demanded, this because I'm voyeur too. we agreed for 70 euro. so we go to a safe place and she seated in the back seat of my car, so i tell her to make me see the tits and she show me her fantastic natural big tist ( i got image attached) so i became to be horny, so i tell her to smoke a cigarette while make me see her panties, while i putted a rubber band around my balls so they turned purple, while she show me her pussy i masturbate with an electric toothbrush, so my penis got hard and pumping..... she enjoyed because never seen a man masturbate that way... so i asked if she liked to kick my balls and she said yes, she learn that fetish from her friend and she liked it.... that she beginned to kick my balls and ... ouch, it was very strong kick to me, i said : "you are crazy!!" and was to do it gently, so she begins to give me little repeated little kicks to my little balls. i must said it was tremendous arousing, to be kicked by a little 24 years pretty bitch , so incredible, she repeatedly kick me and she enjoyed very much, i cannot forget while i feel pain and was so good to me to have pain from that little bitch, i liked very much.... so then i tell her to show me pussy and i finish coming out masturbating with vibrating toothbrush ending with a long spurt of thick cum on a towel , so good guys, very good. if i will have the opportunity to repeat the session i can do a movie, ok? have fun guys. cheers
    Wow, what an amazing experience. She seems fantastic!
    How can i have access to the google drive folder?

Grazie

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by smairline80 View Post
    Wow, what an amazing experience. She seems fantastic!
    How can i have access to the google drive folder?

Grazie
    enjoy it
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8y...ew?usp=sharing

I have a massage therapist I have been going to for some time. I suggested maybe she could bust my balls, she had never heard of ball busting, so the process went slow. We have now been BB for a while now and finally she really has gotten into it, just loves it. I video some of it, lot of still pics and the look on her face as she beats my balls is priceless. I agree with some of you, the consecutive punches, like a punching bag have a cumulative effect. Even though not really super hard punches after 10-15 in a row they hurt like hell. She really loves needle play, look on her face as she does that is great.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ron10 View Post
    I have a massage therapist I have been going to for some time. I suggested maybe she could bust my balls, she had never heard of ball busting, so the process went slow. We have now been BB for a while now and finally she really has gotten into it, just loves it. I video some of it, lot of still pics and the look on her face as she beats my balls is priceless. I agree with some of you, the consecutive punches, like a punching bag have a cumulative effect. Even though not really super hard punches after 10-15 in a row they hurt like hell. She really loves needle play, look on her face as she does that is great.
    So, were you getting happy endings from your massage therapist before you "went there" with ballbusting, or was this a totally legit massage therapist relationship you had? What is her face like when she beats your balls? You say her look is priceless, and I'm sure we'd all like to hear about it

Quote Originally Posted by bartender80 View Post
    I'm more of a kneeing guy though. I prefer those. They can hurt as much as a good kick, but for some reason feel more intimate
    I like the knee, the girl has to get close to you, which maybe why you find it more intimate. I used to go to a Domme called Nina, who would tease me by smiling seductively, get real close and use her hands to push her tits almost into my face, and say something like "Wouldn't you love to get your hands on these!" Then up came her knee, good and hard. A perfect combination of arousal and pain!

Quote Originally Posted by ron10 View Post
    Was it therapeutic?

Supreme Poster
    Been along time since I posted but here goes. I have had a ballbusting buddy now for a couple of years. She recently moved in with another girl that girls boyfriend. Well to make alone story short I was asking here when she could bust me again and she said her new roomate was pretty cool so any time. Well I get a facebook message from her saying that today "last Wednesday" would be great and her roommate wants to give me some kicks too. I always told her I would love for two girls to bust my balls. It turns out her friend is on Fetlife and is big into being a sub but swtices. She kicked really hard. IT was a great experience. they had me on my knees, kicked my from behind, trampled me and made me worship their feet.