check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Could you please tell about your REAL experience?

We had a good session last night. Sitting next to each other on the sofa I was giving him hard downward blows with my knuckles. He got so hard as I stroked him in between hits. We had great sex after but it's the hardest I've hit in a while. He's still sore today, wearing sweatpants out of necessity. He says not only are they tender but he feels it up into his stomach. I guess we were hitting them for at least 15 minutes, they certainly reddened up and I swear they were somewhat swollen. I wonder how long recovery will take?

Supreme Poster
    I once hit a guy with a full bottle of wine: He placed his balls on the table and I hit on the balls for at least 60 or 80 times really hard.
    Was maybe not the best Idea: Balls got very blue the other day and later hetold me that he had an aching feeling for at least 2 weeks

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ron25 View Post
    OK, I haven't posted here for a very long time, but thought I'd share this humiliating experience. I got a girlfriend very mad at me once. I was trying to apologize to her and to show her I was serious I told her she could kick me in the balls. We had never done anything like this before & she didn't take me up on it at first. I took off my clothes and stood before her, hands behind my back, legs spread, telling her I was sorry, & I deserved to be punished... I closed my eyes and stood there. She kicked me hard. I collapsed at her feet, groaning and holding my nuts. Tears were in my eyes. She left me like that after making sure I was OK. I think she got scared when I went down. I was.
    She broke up with me soon after. I still see her once in awhile. She's told me she will never do that again, and part of breaking up was she didn't want to be involved with a guy who would ask to be punished like that.
    Looking back, I got my ballbusting at the cost of my relationship, and learned NEVER to be ballbusted by someone who is angry. I don't want to lose my balls, and she would have felt terrible had she busted one or both.
    I believe the Problem was that while she was mad at you anyway you kind of fooled her again: Pretending that beeing kicked is a kind of
    punishment while she clearly understood that you enjoyed it. That is kind of bad behaviour!

Big Supporter
    another bb experience last night with a horny blonde, please comment
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8y...ew?usp=sharing

Love kick my boyfriend in the nut and squeezing the
    http://extralunchmoney.com/user/cute...=cutelilbrat91

Girlfriend and I had bit of fun recently. She had me blindfolded and tied spread eagle on the bed and then she tied my balls to the footboard. She cinched it down nice and tight. Started in with a bit of slapping and squeezing. Onto some ice and heat. She then rode me for awhile, truly exquisite as it pulled on my nuts and I could just feel her pleasure dripping down on me. Very much repeatable

Big Supporter
    hi guys and girls, what do you think about it?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by virile View Post
    hi guys and girls, what do you think about it?

Hey. Nice start. Thank you for contributing. Can you show more of her next time, please? She can wear a mask if she doesn't want to be recognized.

Big Supporter
    this is another session, very fast and kinda small penis humiliation and premature ejaculation, I'm a looser

and this is her pussy

id like to know some impression , especially from girls

Big Supporter
    A letter I recently wrote in response to some stories posted by a lady on another site. The parts about my experience and fantasies are true.

I have been reading your stories and thank you for your contributions. I too am married to a strong woman and am very happy for you finding such a wonderful man. If we were not In our current situations you sound like a woman I would not be able to resist...I think we're close in age and although I don't work out I am fairly active, so I'm pretty hwp for my age. I would love to see some of the pics or videos you say are on the web. I guess I'm not the best at searching for those things.

If you like to hear some other people's perspective. I will share a little. My biggest fantasy is to be unable to get away and have always been good with a certain amount of pain.

She is my Queen and can take charge when she chooses even though she does it primarily for me, I know she can enjoy it immensely because she gets very aroused from the power. Even though she tells me I can't overpower her, it takes about all I have. Sometimes we wrestle but mostly we use restraints. For some reason I can not explain I get total satisfaction when I'm completely out of control and can't get myself free. She will sit upon my face so I can pleasure her and will smother or make it hard for me to breathe. Even though she has never choked me out I fantasize what it would be like to come to without realizing how it may have happened. To be choked out while wrestling and wake up restrained would be a serious mind fuck. However I always allow her to overpower me or sometimes she will order me to begin tying myself. She will lock the last limb and then ask me why I would tie myself up because I know what is going to happen and it's never an easy road for me.

I always had fantasies of being kicked or kneed in the groin very hard. Normally I am tied on my back with limbs spread so I'm completely vulnerable and unable to get free. She will snicker and tell me how this is my fantasy and she only does it for me. That's when the beating begins. She will sit between my legs and punch my balls with her bare knuckles as she has much better aim and it's an always position to knee. To tell you the truth it can hurt much worse because she can land the punch with much more accuracy. This can go on long enough that I can no longer get hard and then she gets really fired up and continues the beating while demeaning me for not wanting her. This is when she will sometimes make me eat her which I love ever so much. It will sometimes get me excited enough to get hard again especially if she smothers me. Although I do cry and beg for her to stop it is all on her terms. My nuggets have been deep purple and swollen for days and usually my inner thighs from the missed shots. I do like how tender they are until they have returned to normal, it's a constant reminder of who the boss is while I'm working

Lately she has been hinting that she is going to get me tied in our normal position and that I had better hope it's comfortable. She sleeps very lightly and I keep her up sometimes. I've been told that she will either leave me after she is satisfied or might not do anything at all just leave me for the night so she can get a good night sleep. We are not into age play but she has got a few diapers just for the occasion so my needs are of no concern. Let me tell you even though this drives me wild with anticipation it's also quite scary. We have a separate play space from the house so no one would hear me whine and I could not get out. We use heavy leather cuffs that are padlocked to chains which are bolted under the bed and out of reach. Once she puts the key in the other room closes the door and goes in the house I am truly alone with just my thoughts and stuck until she returns.

Ps. I used to know a young woman about 15 years my junior. She was my height or slightly taller. We used to tease about having a boxing match. Although I would have done my best I did fantasize about her pummeling me.

Strange fantasy because I've never been in a real fight and don't really like getting hit in the face or for that matter outside my groin.
    Hit me with your best shot!!!

Bravo Virile, nice girl, pitty we are unable to realize her turn on.

My girlfriend loves to give me *modified* blowjobs, she takes 1 ball in each hand and squeezes firmly then then starts pulling/pushing me into her mouth while slowly increasing her grip while pulling/pushing faster. Very very hot as it is pleasure pain that I dont want to stop

Was a we while ago now, but i paid to have my balls busted by a local dom

I must admit i booked her half wondered if i'd lose interest in ball busting after actually experiencing i stood up took my clothes off while she kick me in the nuts, really painful, i could barely walk but also fantastic i thought about it for the rest of the week jerking it, i sometimes wish i could go back but.... i love my wife.

-i never have an never will ask partners to bust me, i'm fiarly certain if i tried with my wife she's ask me to go into therapy, but this was pre her and i was single at the time.-

Quote Originally Posted by virile View Post
    this is another session, very fast and kinda small penis humiliation and premature ejaculation, I'm a looser
    Where is the ejaculation?

Big Supporter
    at second 18, very little ejaculation

look at the nice ass https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8y...ew?usp=sharing