check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Femdom Gelding Party Continues

Hybrid View

Femdom Gelding Party Continues

I'm starting a new gelding thread to mesh better with the new forum layout, and mothballing the old thread which looks kinda messed up now. But don't worry, you can always visit the first thread HERE.

And as always, you can find these updates and much more, including images and previews on my blog: http://kinkwhore.com/femdom/gelding-...ng-edge-femdom

Okay... Next up a fully nude ebony babe performs a mockstration...

Ebony Tara Cuts Your Balls Off & Then Mocks You That You'll Never Come Again & Then Cuts Your Penis Off

Ebony Tara hates white crackers so she gets revenge on one by cutting off his balls. She then taunts him by showing him his severed ball sack and dripping the blo ood from his sack onto his leg. She then starts rubbing his soft dick and tells him to now cum but he can't. She then taunts him and tells him she's next going to cut off his dick. She then picks up the knife again and then it fades to black and all we hear is screaming as she does indeed cut off his penis!

Clip Available Here
    Click image for larger version

Name:23437.10797847.jpg             
Views:251     
Size:112.7 KB    
ID:20576

Pervert Assassinator (1080p HD)

This is a twisted and dark erotic femdom fantasy in which I play an evil femdom assassin who tracks and captures perverted subbies through their on-=line addictions. Imagine a cruel domme who uses her website to trap slaves, getting them to give over control of their computers so that she can record them doing disgusting things to themselves. Then she would use that information to tell everyone in the slaves life what a pathetic loser they are so once she made him disappear no one would come looking for him. Finally, she would capture her victim. Rendering him , she'd bring him to her lair to end his pitiful life. The final moments of her most recent prey is where this video begins. Hit 'play' and through this POV fantasy you will experience the last moments of a helpless subbie pervert, his life destroyed and then taken by a merciless pervert assassinator!

Clip Available Here

Name:23738.10709225.jpg             
Views:120     
Size:106.6 KB    
ID:20578

Busting Leggy Redhead in Nylon threatens

A custom from the community... Just a little bit of c*str*tion talk, but nylon leg redhead lovers will really dig this POV:

Stepmother's New CBT Slave

CUSTOM: 'You're my young step-mother, and we just came home from my father's funeral. You sit in front of me & bring up the fact that he left everything to you and nothing to me, even though it's only been a little over a year since you moved in. You hope that I don't feel bitter about that, and I tell you that I am fine with it.' 'Then you steer the conversation over to a number of accidents. On numerous occasions you have accidentally hit me in the balls in different ways during the time we have lived together. You go through a couple of them quite graphically.' 'Then you admit that they were not accidents. It was solely for your entertainment, and also as a punishment for staring so lustfully at your pantyhose-covered legs. It's clear to you that I'm as big of a leg & hose addict as my father.' 'You give me the choice of either staying in the house as your CBT slave or just being thrown out right now. I have nowhere else to go, and I'm much too addicted to being around your legs to refuse. You're happy about my choice & tell me to spread my legs. Then you do a few minutes POV ball-busting with your legs & heels. At the end, you are towering over me & tell me that I better be a good slave and punching bag or you'll c*str*te me & throw me into the street.' 854 x 480. Runtime 19:28

Clip Available Here

Name:60555.9735859.jpg             
Views:57     
Size:33.1 KB    
ID:20579

C*str*ting The Intruder

CUSTOM: Basic premise: You are completely nude, in your house when you confront a man (POV, towards the camera) who has been sneaking around and taking pictures of you and your girlfriend in the shower and having sex. You are a lesbian and you have been aware of the intruder's presence for some time now, you were just waiting for the right time to confront him. You inform him that you have evidence that he's been doing these things and sperm from the time he's jerked off in your house, you offer him a chance to avoid being charged as a criminal, all he has to do is lay down, remove his pants and have you slip an el*str*tor band around his scrotum to c*str*te him. As a consolation (sort of) he gets to see you nude one last time before he becomes a eunuch. You are not at all turned on by the thought of a male or his penis, you just want to c*str*te them. The video ends as you open the el*str*tor and begin to 'get to work' Video should be focused on c*str*tion, how it deprives the ability for men to have sexual thoughts and desires and also eliminates erections and ejaculation. While not turning you on you are excited at the prospect of c*str*ting another man, and your threat to use the POV subject's sperm against him stands firm unless he agrees to be immediately c*str*ted by you. You explain at great lengths to the camera how c*str*tion is a good thing for all men and promotes the kind of feminist world you and your lesbian lover dream of.

Clip Available Here

Name:70922.10731535.jpg             
Views:124     
Size:84.8 KB    
ID:20606

Nurse Bijou Steal small penis humiliation and c*str*tion cure

SPH - Make it Grow (Small Penis Humiliation)

Look at your tiny little penis. Nurse Steal has no patience for small-cocked losers like you. To spare you further embarrassment and humiliation, I'm going to surgically remove that instrument of shame of yours, so women won't laugh at you anymore. Just think, you'll be one of us, another bitch. Oh, but you want one last erection? Tell you what. If you can make it grow just one extra inch, I will let you keep it....If you can't, the knife will make it disappear. Gone forever. I bet you haven't been touched down there in so long that the sheer touch of the blade against your cocklet will make it hard.

Clip Available Here

Name:tn_csn-make-it-grow.gif             
Views:52     
Size:148.7 KB    
ID:20621

Maya Sinstress Classic Domme just trying to help

Neutering you

Let's face it, men. You make really dumb decisions based on what your dick tells you to do. You are a slave to your own hormones & it gets you into nothing but trouble. But, I have a solution for you. I have a simple gelding device called a burdizzo. I can instantly take care of this problem & make your balls shrivel up. It's the perfect solution. Once nutted, you will be a productive servant to all Women. This clip contains: C*str*tion Fantasy, Burdizzo, Miss Maya Sinstress, Pov FemDom. Available in 3 formats.

Clip Available Here

Name:40470.10768447_lg.jpg             
Views:57     
Size:46.8 KB    
ID:20623