check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Femdom Gelding Party Continues

Femdom Gelding Party Continues

I'm starting a new gelding thread to mesh better with the new forum layout, and mothballing the old thread which looks kinda messed up now. But don't worry, you can always visit the first thread HERE.

And as always, you can find these updates and much more, including images and previews on my blog: http://kinkwhore.com/femdom/gelding-...ng-edge-femdom

Okay... Next up a fully nude ebony babe performs a mockstration...

Ebony Tara Cuts Your Balls Off & Then Mocks You That You'll Never Come Again & Then Cuts Your Penis Off

Ebony Tara hates white crackers so she gets revenge on one by cutting off his balls. She then taunts him by showing him his severed ball sack and dripping the blo ood from his sack onto his leg. She then starts rubbing his soft dick and tells him to now cum but he can't. She then taunts him and tells him she's next going to cut off his dick. She then picks up the knife again and then it fades to black and all we hear is screaming as she does indeed cut off his penis!

Clip Available Here
    Click image for larger version

Name:23437.10797847.jpg             
Views:251     
Size:112.7 KB    
ID:20576

Pervert Assassinator (1080p HD)

This is a twisted and dark erotic femdom fantasy in which I play an evil femdom assassin who tracks and captures perverted subbies through their on-=line addictions. Imagine a cruel domme who uses her website to trap slaves, getting them to give over control of their computers so that she can record them doing disgusting things to themselves. Then she would use that information to tell everyone in the slaves life what a pathetic loser they are so once she made him disappear no one would come looking for him. Finally, she would capture her victim. Rendering him , she'd bring him to her lair to end his pitiful life. The final moments of her most recent prey is where this video begins. Hit 'play' and through this POV fantasy you will experience the last moments of a helpless subbie pervert, his life destroyed and then taken by a merciless pervert assassinator!

Clip Available Here

Name:23738.10709225.jpg             
Views:120     
Size:106.6 KB    
ID:20578

Busting Leggy Redhead in Nylon threatens

A custom from the community... Just a little bit of c*str*tion talk, but nylon leg redhead lovers will really dig this POV:

Stepmother's New CBT Slave

CUSTOM: 'You're my young step-mother, and we just came home from my father's funeral. You sit in front of me & bring up the fact that he left everything to you and nothing to me, even though it's only been a little over a year since you moved in. You hope that I don't feel bitter about that, and I tell you that I am fine with it.' 'Then you steer the conversation over to a number of accidents. On numerous occasions you have accidentally hit me in the balls in different ways during the time we have lived together. You go through a couple of them quite graphically.' 'Then you admit that they were not accidents. It was solely for your entertainment, and also as a punishment for staring so lustfully at your pantyhose-covered legs. It's clear to you that I'm as big of a leg & hose addict as my father.' 'You give me the choice of either staying in the house as your CBT slave or just being thrown out right now. I have nowhere else to go, and I'm much too addicted to being around your legs to refuse. You're happy about my choice & tell me to spread my legs. Then you do a few minutes POV ball-busting with your legs & heels. At the end, you are towering over me & tell me that I better be a good slave and punching bag or you'll c*str*te me & throw me into the street.' 854 x 480. Runtime 19:28

Clip Available Here

Name:60555.9735859.jpg             
Views:57     
Size:33.1 KB    
ID:20579

C*str*ting The Intruder

CUSTOM: Basic premise: You are completely nude, in your house when you confront a man (POV, towards the camera) who has been sneaking around and taking pictures of you and your girlfriend in the shower and having sex. You are a lesbian and you have been aware of the intruder's presence for some time now, you were just waiting for the right time to confront him. You inform him that you have evidence that he's been doing these things and sperm from the time he's jerked off in your house, you offer him a chance to avoid being charged as a criminal, all he has to do is lay down, remove his pants and have you slip an el*str*tor band around his scrotum to c*str*te him. As a consolation (sort of) he gets to see you nude one last time before he becomes a eunuch. You are not at all turned on by the thought of a male or his penis, you just want to c*str*te them. The video ends as you open the el*str*tor and begin to 'get to work' Video should be focused on c*str*tion, how it deprives the ability for men to have sexual thoughts and desires and also eliminates erections and ejaculation. While not turning you on you are excited at the prospect of c*str*ting another man, and your threat to use the POV subject's sperm against him stands firm unless he agrees to be immediately c*str*ted by you. You explain at great lengths to the camera how c*str*tion is a good thing for all men and promotes the kind of feminist world you and your lesbian lover dream of.

Clip Available Here

Name:70922.10731535.jpg             
Views:124     
Size:84.8 KB    
ID:20606

Nurse Bijou Steal small penis humiliation and c*str*tion cure

SPH - Make it Grow (Small Penis Humiliation)

Look at your tiny little penis. Nurse Steal has no patience for small-cocked losers like you. To spare you further embarrassment and humiliation, I'm going to surgically remove that instrument of shame of yours, so women won't laugh at you anymore. Just think, you'll be one of us, another bitch. Oh, but you want one last erection? Tell you what. If you can make it grow just one extra inch, I will let you keep it....If you can't, the knife will make it disappear. Gone forever. I bet you haven't been touched down there in so long that the sheer touch of the blade against your cocklet will make it hard.

Clip Available Here

Name:tn_csn-make-it-grow.gif             
Views:52     
Size:148.7 KB    
ID:20621

Maya Sinstress Classic Domme just trying to help

Neutering you

Let's face it, men. You make really dumb decisions based on what your dick tells you to do. You are a slave to your own hormones & it gets you into nothing but trouble. But, I have a solution for you. I have a simple gelding device called a burdizzo. I can instantly take care of this problem & make your balls shrivel up. It's the perfect solution. Once nutted, you will be a productive servant to all Women. This clip contains: C*str*tion Fantasy, Burdizzo, Miss Maya Sinstress, Pov FemDom. Available in 3 formats.

Clip Available Here

Name:40470.10768447_lg.jpg             
Views:57     
Size:46.8 KB    
ID:20623

The Gelding Pill

Ex-Girlfriend's Penectomy Present HD (1080p mp4)

Happy Birthday! I know we haven't been on the best terms since our breakup, but I really do still care about you. That's why I got you a special gift. I'm certain it will help you with your *little* problem: penis reducing pills! In large quantities, this medication can be effectively used to retract and shrivel abnormally small genitals until they disappear completely - and that's what I'm going to help you achieve. I think you know the reason I left you for another man. You and I just weren't very compatible...sexually. To be blunt, your penis is simply way too small. Sex with you isn't fun, there's so little sensation when you're 'penetrating' that it's simply boring. What's the point of having a penis if it disgusts women instead of giving them orgasms? Do you want to keep that thing just so you can jerk it between your pinkies when you get horny? That's selfish and more than a little pathetic. Spare yourself the shame and constantly nagging thoughts about your insufficient genitals by just getting rid of them. It will be better for everyone, I promise. Don't worry, I'll help you get through this process. It'll be painful, especially because you'll be taking extreme doses, but I'm here to guide you and keep you focused!

Clip Available Here

Name:72779.10778413.jpg             
Views:51     
Size:67.8 KB    
ID:20644

I guess this clip would fall under the "gelding edging" category: a life of service under the shadow of Mistress Bijou's garden shears...

Bijou's Field Hand

Being my financial slave means you pay me to work for me. You will be doing all the odd jobs around the house, as well as paying rent for staying in my shed. I need my ATM on hand at all times; I don't feel like travelling to the bank to get money. Yes, you must make yourself convenient....you have no other purpose to me. If you fail to pay your rent on time, or your stipend for doing chores, you will have a nasty accident with my garden snippers. You don't need your cock and balls, after all, just your wallet, to be useful to me.

Clip Available Here

Name:tn_bijous-field-hand.gif             
Views:55     
Size:156.0 KB    
ID:20645

Mistress Sophia Holy FUCK!

Okay kids, there's a whole batch of really good cut clips out, head over to kinkwhore for the spoilers, or start with this killer femdom sex scorcher. If there is any fault with this clip, it is that Mistress Sophia is so fucking hot she'll make you want to keep your dick.

No Bragging Rights

Male slaves can only be used for sex if the Mistress can ensure total devotion and servitude after his sexual service. Males are immediately removed of their sexual pleasure and testosterone following intercourse. When a slave is used for sex he is ********* immediately..

Clip Available Here

Name:8341.11014189.jpg             
Views:97     
Size:106.5 KB    
ID:20647

Great fantasy roleplay: Domme Kyaa plays perhaps the most powerful woman in history, Cleopatra. You know Cleo had this done to many a male in Her day...

Queen Kyaa Executes Joe by C@str@tion (1080p HD)

This is a custom video for 'joe' in which I play the part of an evil queen who castrates slaves that are caught masturbating without permission. When joe is caught jerking off he is brought before the evil queen who mocks his arousal and decides to make an example of him. Instead of a swift and simple ********** this disobedient slave will be ********* using a spiked device that will cause him to bl33d out! Once she locks it on her victim she teases him until he is so hard the spikes pierce his flesh and he screams out in pain, his life fading away as the evil queen laughs... If you enjoy full blown fantasies, complete with a head to toe costume (even a wig!) and detailed descriptions of how I will dispose of you, then you'll love this clip. It's my own brand of twisted, sadistic and insanely sexy femdom fantasies at it's best! (1920x1080p HD wmv - Shot on my Canon XA20 Professional Camcorder in stunning 1080p with crisp, clear stereo audio.)

Clip Available Here

Name:23738.11000795.jpg             
Views:67     
Size:75.0 KB    
ID:20674

Eunuch Slavery Is Your Future: POV ********** Threat by Elena De Luca (MOV)

This clip also available is WMV format ~~ Femme Fatale, Miss Elena De Luca is going to remove your manhood and make you Her Eunuch Slave. But simply removing it would be too easy for you. She wants to draw it out and really make you suffer. She describes in explicit detail how she will first ruin each testicle individually and in different ways. Then she shows you how she plans to completely rid you of your balls altogether, because you won't be needing them anymore. Eunuch slavery is in your future. Enjoy your balls while you can and listen closely to exactly how you will lose them.

Clip Available Here

Name:33073.10855007.jpg             
Views:42     
Size:146.9 KB    
ID:20682

The Mesmeratrix

capon: a c*str*ted domestic cock fattened for eating.

C@str@ted like a capon!

I am your new wife, just married yesterday. I lied you about my virginity and about my period the first night, now it's time to tell you why I don't want to have sex with you. I don't love you. I married you just for your money. But I'm not happy yet...it's time to fix things for our future. There is something I want to take away from you. I want to make you a perfect, docile hubby. I want to c@str@te you like a capon , so you won't be able to fuck me and get me pregnant. It's gonna be fast...don't worry dear...this is the right thing for you.

Clip Available Here

Name:39713.10863105.jpg             
Views:36     
Size:105.9 KB    
ID:20692

Beg Me to C@str@te you!

My slave, I have a little surprise for you. you see this interesting device? What do you think about it, it doesn't scare you, does it? This is elastrator, it's used to ******** males. The procedure is really simple: imagine these are your little blue balls. I just spread wide this very tight rubber band, push your sorry balls through it, and then release the rubber band. Don't worry, the pain will disappear in a couple of hours. In around 30 minutes your balls will start to because of lack of , and in several hours they will go numb, so you won't feel anything any more. Two weeks later they will fall off, and all your problems with them. Now, if you want to be a good slave for Me, you will beg Me to put this rubber band around your scrotum and ******** you. This is the only way.But before we will proceed with the **********, maybe you want to have one last orgasm. you are allowed to feel the pleasure of you last orgasm ever, but I will be much happier with you if you ruin this it. you'll do that for Me, won't you? And to show you that I appreciate your little sacrifice, I will help you cum. Kneel in front of Me and look at Me. Do you like My leather high heel shoes? Or My shiny stockings? Look at them and touch your little cock. And promise Me you'll feel no pleasure, you will ruin your last orgasm for Me. Do you want to see what's underneath My fur coat? Look and rub your little prick, I want you to cum when I finish counting down from ten. And after you ruin your last orgasm, beg Me on your knees to ******** you!Video quality: HD 1280*720.

Clip Available Here

Name:62191.11066379.jpg             
Views:39     
Size:107.5 KB    
ID:20693

Handjob-intesive gelding workshop

These are handjob outakes from the best of Primal's medical c@str@tion clips...

C@str@tion Compilation WMV HD

Screen Size 1280*720 Compilation of a few lucky men being drained before c@str@tion.

Clip Available Here

Name:41770.10945811.jpg             
Views:67     
Size:133.2 KB    
ID:20699

Alexandra Snow Takes Care of Business

Coed C@str@tion

We're back at the sorority but there's something wrong, isn't there? Instead of watching me get woozy, you're the one who feels strange. That's right, asshole, I switched that roofied drink you tried to give me with yours. I know who you are. You've 'date r*ped' several of my sorority sisters and you felt smug that you would never get caught. Today was not your lucky day because I only know of one way to end this for good. I'm going to beat the crap out of you with my , punching you in the stomach and ugly face over and over until I'm satisfied. Guys like you don't grow out of it so I'll just make sure you can never use your dick again. First I'll use a rubber band to control the circulation and mess, then I'll torture it for a while with these piercing forceps. Then I'll cut away the top.. and finally use the bolt cutters to get through the last of your flesh. Oh, I'm not worried about getting caught. You won't remember a thing and in these leather gloves, there won't be a print anywhere. Super graphic ********** fantasy, not for the faint of heart. This video includes: **********, muscle domination / strength, FemDom POV, intense CBT, revenge fantasy

Clip Available Here

Name:38007.10842101.jpg             
Views:51     
Size:139.9 KB    
ID:20700