check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Femdom Gelding Party Continues

Sadistic Genital Assassins

The very cruel Miss Maya Sinstress, Mistrix E & Mistress Wynter want to keep you in a hazed state & torture you. Sinstress breaks apart a pill & 4ces the powder into your mouth just as you begin waking up. These 3 sadistic women want to keep you woozy so you don't put up any struggle at all. They laugh at you & graphically describe what they have in store. You are going to lose your cock and balls! There is nothing you can do about it. You are completely helpless & about to be nutted. Miss Maya is going to pull down on your manhood while Wynter & Mistrix snip it off with scissors. You are going to get exactly what you deserve for being a male pig. And you know what they are going to do with your removed genitals?! They are going to force you to eat them!

Clip Available Here

Threats with Daisy Ducati

Getting Off to Testicle Abuse

Daisy loves to fuck her dildo while busting and squeezing the balls of her male slave... so much so she threatens him with making him a Eunuch and keeping his balls as a constant reminder of the power and pleasure she has over his weak maleness as she squeezes his balls ever harder she gets a powerful orgasm trying to pop both of his balls!In this clip: BALL PUNCHING, BALL SQUEEZING, BALLBUSTING, THREATS, CBT, DAISY DUCATI, DILDO FUCKING, FEMALE PLEASURE, FEMDOM, KICKS, KNEES, MALE PAIN, ORGASM, PINK HAIR, PUSSYStarring: DAISY DUCATI & Bryan Balldacious

Clip Available Here

this seems to be an actual surgery http://motherless.com/320175D

Hottest Femdom Duo Tease

For anyone interested in a double session with the devilish Lady Shayne, and myself (Miss XI) you need to buy this clip. Make sure you can handle the two of us in this tantalizing Femdom POV before you waste our time by showing up in person and whining like a little b*tch! Lady Shayne and I are decked out in sexy Fetish Wear, Leather Corsets, Latex / Vinyl, and Stiletto High Heels. Throughout this eight minute clip we'll get you're little dick all excited as we discuss the ways we'll tease you, use you, get you Hard, and BREAK you! Bahaha! Do you really think you could handle BOTH of our sexy Asses Smothering your ugly face? What if we were to wrap our Legs around your neck and Scissorhold you? How about if Lady Shayne pulled your testicles away from your body as I CRUSHED them with my Stiletto heel? Or maybe we just RIP them off completely? What if Lady Shayne TWERKED her perfect ass as I forcefully buried your face into it? Could you control yourself? Could you handle the most perfect, sadistic, duo you've ever seen? Buy this clip, send us tributes, and worship the Asian Sensations known as Miss XI and Lady Shayne! Clip features: FEMDOM POV, BALLBUSTING, SCISSORHOLD, CBT, FACESITTING, ASS WORSHIP, PANTIES, C@STR@TION TEASE AND DENIAL, ASIAN, RUINED ORGASM, CUM EATING, HUMILIATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Clip Available Here

Alli Rae in Cock Sucker Training - Getting Hard to Make You a Sissy (HD)

Scene One: Getting hard to make you a sissy Alli and Cory call you Michelle as you're tied up on the ground. They talk about what's going to happen to their sissy today as their naked bodies tease in front of you. 'In what ways could we have him make money for us' Cory asks as they giggle. At 10 dollars per cock the girls are going to pimp you out to the entire neighborhood one guy at a time. 'You're going to be our good little poll sucker' 'We want to show you what your missing' as the girls play with each other and tease you being unable to touch them. Your little clity gets hard as you watch them. They touch as kiss each other and call you their cock sucking slave. Now that your clity is nice and hard they are going to cut it off so you are able to be a good sissy for them. Are you ready? Snip snip.

Clip Available Here

Reviewed

I reviewed 42 clips. Some of them were ones listed in this thread.
    http://snakelinux.blogspot.com/2013/04/clips-rated.html

I did not list any bad ones.

For links to games, clips, stories, forums, images, drawings, dares, game mods, cbt toys, and teases see http://snakelinux.blogspot.com/. Now with over 100 links on the main page. It is currently being used as a link directory. Please let me know if you want to add a link on this website. Also let me know if you want the source code to any of the games I made.

Every human man!

Giantess Castrates EVERY HUMAN MAN! (mp4)

Giantess goes on a rampage and captured every human man from his home late at night, she stomped and she crushed anything that stood in her way until every last human man was taken...shivering with fear you sit quietly all night listening to the sounds of my feet as the shake the floors, wondering if this is the moment when I come to take your life...but that would be to easy...to easy indeed. I want to really teach you b0ys a lesson to know your worth and value...I take you and spread each of your legs wide open, then I begin hacking away swinging and chomping off anything my kn1fe come in contact with...I plan to c*str*te each and everyone of you tiny human, you won't be so big and bad with no balls or cock now will you??? You cry and I giggle as I cut through your shaft...who's the BIG man now?

Clip Available Here

Garden Shears

I put her on the site and she showed me her boobs. A fine lass!

Clipping your Manhood

your wife is sitting at your desk sipping a cup of coffee. She looks angry and frustrated as she sits there in her satin nightgown with her hair all done up in a roller set. She tells you how she shouldn't have settled for such a loser. you're a pathetic, worthless, splineless little wimp and she's sick of your . you haven't even closed a deal in months and God knows your wallet is the only way you ever satisfy her. She grows more and more annoyed with you as each second passes. She spots her rusty, old hedge clippers on the table next to you. you were supposed to fix them months ago but you couldn't even perform that simple task. She threatens you with chastity but then has a much better idea. Instead of giving you the option to obey or not, she'll just clip your manhood!

Clip Available Here

Auction Slaves (Chemical C@str@tion)

Mistress Cherry Morgan and Goddess Alina Long have found themselves becoming very bored lately. They have a mutual friend named Toby who picks up slaves really cheap at a local auction. Some of them are damaged, most of them are useless as most men are, but every now and then he comes up with a pretty good one. The ladies are anxiously waiting to see what he finds. Toby arrives and begins to pull out potential sluts. With arms duct-taped together and piece of tape over their mouths the ladies start their inspection of the merchandise. Toby thinks he is slick and tries to do a two-for-one deal. They want none of that, they want to see the goods and start pulling the bitches pants down. One is a decently hung male that could be used as a potential stud and the other is struggling with a micropenis so there is absolutely no use for him. Toby tries to sell him even cheaper and the ladies say, 'no thanks' paying him and he's on his way. Bitch Slave Alex was the lucky purchased one and is down on his knees in the dungeon. In tears, he pleads and begs to be let go. They explain to him that he may earn his freedom, all he has to do is make both Mistresses cum within three minutes. However, there's a catch. Mistress Alina pulls out a gigantic syringe filled with a blue serum and explains to the slut that she will be injecting his balls with the blue liquid and if he cums before the time is up a chemical reaction will occur that will render his slut stick useless, his balls will shrivel up and fall off due to chemical c@str@tion. 'You better do your best and fuck us properly!' Bitch Alex fucks vigorously and as hard as he can. Mistress Cherry is moaning and screaming in pleasure and has an orgasm. The pathetic slave starts thinking he may have a way out. Alina says, 'not yet bitch it's my turn.' Pumping and thrusting with all his might, he fucks her pussy like he has never done before. Mistress Alina's tight wet pussy has the slave squirting his load too soon. The ladies laugh and ask him if his balls are feeling warm. The chemical reaction has already begun and within a matter of days his balls will just fall off. Goddesses tell terrified Alex to lick up every last drop of his disgusting filth from Goddess's pussy and inform him they will be contacting Toby to come back to get him as he is not worthy to stay on the estate.

Clip Available Here

The high school c@str@tion club - Amber Chase

"..I'm not the one who started it, Mr. Peterslice. It all started when my cousin wanted to see how we give the bulls at the farm kind of a last 'milking' so they have a final bit of fun before we, you know, geld them. He wanted to get hooked up to the machine and one thing led to another and we both got excited and...Well the next thing you knew, all the boys at school were curious. One of them -- you know, Matthew, the physics geek -- he designed this little contraption. It sort of goes off automatically when one of the fellas, well, when they make their mess. Before I knew itWhen it first started I thought it was just weird or gross -- but now, I'm kind of hooked on it too. I get so excited -- I like to masturbate when they do -- it's such a rush to watch them jerking off for me and losing the manhood for all time.So, what do you think, am I gonna get detention? Huh? The device? Oh yeah, I have one with me. You know, it would be a lot easier if I could kind of just put it on you and show you how it works..." -AMBER CHASE

Clip Available Here

Superheroine ebony c@str@tion

Datura - Predatory Villainess - superhero assassin

Meet one supervillain who needs no secret identity...The Duchess Datura (the 'datura' is a lovely but poisonous species of flower) is well known throughout elite society as the likely cause of a rash of deaths among superheroes -- whether she does it while they're in their masks and caps, or in their vanilla lives as HNW men of power.But no one can quite pin any of the murders, suicides, or financial scams on her... perhaps because this Illuminatrix has already established such an extensive network of influential males as slaves, perhaps because anyone who comes into close contact with her is immediately -- and terminally -- smitten.In this episode of the Predatory Villainess series, the Duchess has been toying with a wealthy Miami investor... not by coincidence, one of the prime fund managers for such men as Bruce Wayne (Batman) and Tony Stark (Iron Man).Sadly for this once-high-flying schmoe, he's not only run out of assets, but has become so obsessed with worshiping Datura that he's no longer effective at work.... and she's become bored with torturing his body and brain.In this episode, the Duchess teases and seduces her latest victim into oblivion -- as always, in a new and unique way. 'You may as well end it all doing something you like to do,' she sneers, as she uses her ass, breasts, pantyhose, and ineluctable voice to tease him in a final jerk-off session that ends with...well, we don't like spoilers... let's just say this: now that the flow of funds has been cut off, it seems only fair that something else gets sliced. As he -humps himself into oblivion, the last sounds he remembers are Datura's laughter -- and the evil *click* of her swtichblade...

Clip Available Here

conversational c@str@tion 1

The next couple posts are clips of conversational c@str@tion...

Castrix Conversations

5 young bratty girls talk in detail about how much fun they had c@str@ting an unsuspecting guy they met while at the beach. 5 BRATTY GIRLS: MANDY CANDY, MARIA MARLEY, MARLYN, MORGAN DEL RAY, NIKKI NEXT

Clip Available Here

conversational c@str@tion 2

Mia's first C@str@tion

Mia is having problems with Her slave. He's been acting really bratty and egotistical. She wants to him. But, Miss Maya Sinstress has a better suggestion..... **********! Miss Maya explains how Mia can easily adjust his attitude by nutting him. Once a man loses his balls, he is no longer a man and no longer acts like a pig. Step by step, Maya explains the process to Mia. Using a burdizzo is by far the best method. She giggles in delight, excited to geld her slave.

Clip Available Here

conversational c@str@tion 3

Clipped To Serve

We've been through this so many times and I just don't know how else to get through to you that your chronic masturbation will NOT be tolerated. As your Mistress it's My responsibility to make sure that you are the best slave you can be and that cock is taking control of you. It takes away your focus and destroys your potential to be a good slave. I went out to the garden shed and found these. They're all rusty since you left them out in the snow all winter. See? you can't concentrate on even putting away the gardening tools. I wish you had taken better care of these clippers. Then they wouldn't be so rusty and this may not hurt so bad. you've just left Me no choice. Do you have any last words to say to your cock?

Clip Available Here

Muscle Babe Mz. Devious

Year 3030 - Female NWO

The year is 3030 - the world is ruled by Women. There are no classes, only females and servants (males). The men are kept in slave quarters . Ninety percent of them are ********* - the other ten percent must pass strict quality guidelines and testing. The ones who pass are used for procreation purposes. However, you are not one of them. The Female leader of the New World is giving a speech - and spots you hiding in a crowd of women. She pulls you to the side. Who said you could roam freely ? Let me see your numbers - (you've been a free man thus far - hiding out to avoid being 'numbered', ********* and f0rc3d into a life of servitude. Until now. The female leader takes matters into Her own hands, personally performing your procedure (cutting your precious balls off ) ... ' you won't be needing these anymore.. they're useless, dead weight.

Clip Available Here