check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Femdom Gelding Party Continues

Staying in the future:

This is a nice audio clip you can enjoy anywhere:

Male Chattel

The year is 3078, and following a massive outbreak of a male specific chromosomal genetic disease more deadly than Ebola, vast populations of males were off and tragically died from the sickness in the later half of the 21st century. The only immunity to the bug was having an XX genotype, which meant that worldwide, but especially in America, the new female to male ratio is 10 million females to 1 male bitch. Thankfully Dr. Emily Cheersworthy, a fabulous young Nobel-prize winning British doctor invented a cure for the male annihilating virus, stopping complete eradication of the entire male species. By the time male levels were able to stabilize in hospitals, females had taken over America, and are now running the military. Due to pressure from feminist groups, the U.S. constitution got amended so that males could no longer own a , attend school, vote, run for public office or be out in public without an electronic chastity device and -holding female chaperone with a cattle prod. There were little complaints from female voters across the nation, who had began to envision a future entirely without men and just artificially manufactured sperm. The Male Existence question 'Do we really need them?' was fiercely debated in female owned business establishments across the nation, who now only made female sized products and had female restrooms only. There was no place for men in civilized society. At the turn of the 30th century, following public outrage of a brutal on a woman from one of the surviving males, public opinion turned sharply against the Y chromosome, which many educated, liberated women had begin to see as germs.

In this tense ideological setting, an Orwellian radical feminist group based out of Denver called Toxic Pussy came to power and took over the Senate. Their mandate called for re-indoctrination lessons for all surviving males, who can now only legally exist if they are properly documented with an Existence Number (EN) which by law had to be branded on the male's bare buttocks with a hot iron. Other requirements included permanent male ownership under a female's steel leash, and c@str@ted at birth for those deemed unfit for Dr Emily's carefully selected breeding program. Zero tolerance was recommended. The penis would soon be a museum item under female curatorship. Males must always be shackled even at home, and a Male Curfew at 5pm was in force across the nation. Under Section 945 of the Congressional Protecting Women from Act, all remaining males in the society were now imprisoned or c@str@ted, and used only for their extracted seed. Selected males are born into slavery, auctioned off at birth and bred in controversial chattel houses under the constant threat of excruciating ball-busting pain, for use on stud farms. Once mature, males remain in solitary confinement for their entire adult lives blindfolded, worked like donkeys by attractive women into the ground and made available only for female entertainment and recreational sex use. An ultra feminist herself, Dr Emily is in charge of one such chattel house, where new males are cultivated and experimented upon like genetically modified monkeys with harsh CBT and Pavlovian ruined orgasm testing. Your EN is #902874. Welcome to your new life in Dr Emily's dark and terrifying Chattel House program for nasty jerks. Hell for men. Be very frightened. Expect serious PAIN.

Clip Available Here

Ebony Lisa Smashes And Stomps On Your c@str@ted Testicles (1080p High Definition)

(1080p High Definition) Nothing makes Lisa happier than knowing that your c@str@ted testicles are now in her hands. She had so much fun cutting them off of you and now she's going to destroy them with her bare hands. She's now going to smash and beat your cut off balls with her angry black and make you watch all while she insults you! She going to smash them against the wall as your blo ood repaints the wall and then squeeze all your blo oood out of it the and smash them against the wall even morel. Then she'll throw them to the ground and stomp on them with her bare feet. This what you get for making Lisa angry!!Ebony Lisa Smashes And Stomps On Your c@str@ted Testicles (720p High Definition)Ebony Lisa Smashes And Stomps On Your c@str@ted Testicles (Standard Definition)CBTGeldingBall AbuseFemdomFEMALE DOMINATIONBALLBUSTING

Clip Available Here

POV removal

Evil Nurse C@str@tion

You wakeup with a sexy nurse sitting on top of you pouring oil all over your penis.. you Immediately get turned on instead of wondering who she is or where she came from. She laughs at you. She tells you how your wife hired her to make sure you never feel any more pleasure AGAIN. She found out about your fetishes and how you would rather jerk off then fuck her.. so she hired me to make sure you can never jerk of fuck again.. Im sorry to say the only way that is going to happen is neutering you... I am going to cut off you're penis. But don't worry I'm a nurse you won't have much scaring ... I have brought many tools( to make sure that i make this painful. You wife was very specific.. she wants you to suffer and watch ass I take away your male parts.... Say goodbye I hope you enjoy the last second you have with a penis ... Includes-(gelding,CBT, CBT instruction, female domination, femdom pov, pov,BDSM, BDSM instruction,gender transformation,handjobs)

Clip Available Here

POV Gelding Clinic

The Gelding Mole

Your primary care physician is a beautiful young Doctor named Jazmyn. You've been seeing her for years and have always found her to be so professional and sweet. At your last appointment, you had complained of groin pain so during your check up, Jazmyn asks to take a look. She discovers a suspicious looking mole on your cock and insists on a biopsy. You aren't crazy about that idea so Jazmyn gives you a little something to relax. She takes your sample to the lab and returns with bad news, the mole is cancerous and she will have to surgically remove it. She gives you another shot before you can really resist. Once under anesthesia, you awake a few times to see some things that scare. Jazmyn assures you that everything will be alright and puts you back to sleep. When you finally come to, you find Jazmyn between your legs cleaning up. She admits to you that she has told a fib. The mole wasn't really cancerous... If you are a fan of c@str@tion fantasies, this gelding clip will take you somewhere you have NEVER been before: vulnerable at the hands of a beautiful yet sadistic and psychotic physician! Complete with sound effects for a realistic experience!

Clip Available Here

Gemini and the Shadow - part 2

This young slave is almost to easy for Gemini to fuck with! She scares away his hardon by bringing out a weedwacking toy and hold it spinning over his hard on. The sound and the breeze it crates on his cock makes him shiver like Gemini is going to c@str@te him. She moves on to sit Her perfect ass on the shadow's face. Perched on face and smothering him, Gemini clips his balls and then goes back to that great tease and denail anguish. She keeps him scared by choking him and then introduces him to the Jack Hammer vibrator! 'Click for more of Mistress Gemini!'

Clip Available Here

Procedural Footjob

Corporeal Jasmine Jerks His Meat - Superfast Footjob and Handjob

This one has a focus on dialogue leading to mental domination and fear but also resulting in a footjob cumshot. I'll write it in dialogue form. It will be POV from the man's eyes who is laying on the floor and you are on a chair between his legs. Kind of like the video you just did for me. You are an officer in a prison and the man is the prisoner set to be condemned for a vicious . I think the XOXO heels will work wonderfully for this clip along with the green ones just for a prop. You are dressed in sexy black leather and wearing your black heels as you walk into the room and sit on the chair between the prisoners legs. Here's the preferred dialogue: 'Hello, I am corporal Jasmine. The judge has sentenced you to a ********** for the violent you inflicted on that innocent woman. However, the state has decided that traditional chemical or surgical ********** is far too costly, so they hired me because of my unconventional but cost effective procedure for **********. I will explain what I will do momentarily but first I must let you know that the state has also allowed you one final ejaculation before the procedure. Kind of like your last meal in a way. You may request an ejaculation by my hand or my foot or you may forego it altogether. You're choice. Immediately following your final ejaculation I will proceed with the **********. The procedure is as follows - Take a look at these high heels of mine (lifting up your foot to the camera). They are slingbacks. A registered nurse will come in to help administer the procedure. Your midsection will be lifted up off the floor about 4 inches and supported by a box. The nurse will then, one at a time, insert one of your testicles in between my heel and the heel part of my shoe. I will then crush down upon your testicles until they succumb to the pressure and finally be forever destroyed. You will not be given any pain meds or anesthesia so passing out if fairly common. In the past, my foot has pumped out well over a pint of cum and my shoes have destroyed over 300 pairs of testicles. After your balls have been destroyed you will be rolled on a gurney to the prison hospital for monitoring. Once there, my green heels will be tied over your face for 10 hours during your recovery (holding up the green heels to show the camera). If the smell of my shoes produces any sign of erection then the ********** was a failure and other measures must be taken. The smell of my shoes can make any man in the world erect and the touch of my foot can make any man in the world cum' . End dialogue. I think it may be a good idea to cut the film at this point. In the meantime you can fluff him until he's not far from cumming. It cuts out a lot of unnecessary time I think. I would jerk him off with only one foot. Have him prop up his cock for you so you can really make it squirt out strongly. Shoejobs, High Heels, Footjobs, Cum on Feet, Furious Handjob, ****** Ejaculation

Clip Available Here

Home Invasion Executrixes

Waking up to a rough shake and snapping fingers, your bleary eyes see two beautiful women standing over you with sadistic grins on their red lips. They tell you how they know about your c@str@tion fantasies and have decided to oblige you. They giggle as they explain how they broke into your house and knocked you out then tied you up in your kitchen. Now they are going to use your own kitchen utensils to t0rture you. Popping your balls with mallets, grating the skin off your shaft with a zester and finally cutting you to pieces with freshly sharpened knives, they are going to have fun putting you out of your misery. *POV style c@str@tion, t0rture and execution fantasy role-play!* Starring Stormy Petrelle, Goddess Kyaa

Clip Available Here

Classic reissue

This clip, re-released in MP4 HD, has equal parts everything: CBT, busting and sadistic Mistress Breanna Beach delivering a proper finishing...

Bye Bye Balls Forever MP4

Goddess Brianna enjoys a cruel game with one of her slaves. She is going to stroke his cock with her skilled hands. If the bitch cums, she is going to c@str@te him. If the slut can refrain from spilling his male filth, his balls will live to see another day. Brianna is determined to pull the orgasm right out of her terrified slut. She wants another pair of balls for her trophy wall.

Clip Available Here

"Orchiectomy"

Hello Dr. Paris. Goodbye Testicles!

"Hello. I am Dr. Paris and will be performing your orchiectomy surgery today. In laymen's terms your 'c@str@tion'. Now there are many reasons why a man has a c@str@tion, a removal of the testicles. It may be part of a male to female transition. The testicle removal takes away testosterone production, and enables feminization much easier. Or a male just doesn't like his testicles, finds his sex drive a nuisance and wants rid of those pesky balls. Some want the life of a eunuch. Either way the choice is yours. You will be in surgery in 30 minutes. It's time for you to go to prep. C@str@tion, Dr. Medical Fetish, Feminization, Eunuch, Transformation Fantasy. Transexual"

Clip Available Here

Chi Chi Medina

Chichi Medina is killing everything, including your balls...

Giving Your Balls To Chichi

Chichi struts into a warehouse. You are waiting for her. You have already told her that you have giving your balls to her to do anything she wants withShe teases you with her body and a smile, giggling while she talks about the demise of your manhood.She wants you to stroke your cock in front of her. One last time. Before she destroys your nuts in a slow and painful way that pleases her.You wont be able to catch your breathe or even think once I start working on youBALLBUSTING TALK, BIG TITS, BIG BOOTY, FITNESS GIRL, BRACES, SEDUCTION, FEMDOM POV, JERK OFF INTRUCTION

Clip Available Here

Alien Scientist's Specimen

You were taken from your home by aliens and now you are stuck in a cage. An alien life form named Zeriah greets you and informs you that she is a scientist that will be using you for research. She knows that you fought her colleagues with resistance but she's got a nice taser ready to put you in check should you decide to be noncompliant. Zeriah puts you through a series of tests with her different tools. She tests your reaction to the gases present on her planet and takes a and tissue sample for analysis. She uses an Extractillator to collect all of the knowledge you absorbed in your time on planet Earth. Then things start to get rough. She pulls out her Probilator and goes right for your ass to take samples of your genetic make up and basal body temperature. You think that's got to be the worst of it right? Not even close! She sticks a catheter in your urethra and gathers DNA information on your reproductive system. The aliens are studying what would happen if their species were to breed with Earthlings. She locks you back up in your cage and says she'll be back later. When she returns, the greatest nightmare of all unfolds. The alien researchers want a larger sample and Zeriah has come to collect your shaft and testicular sac! Alien gelding fantasy doesn't get much better than this! Get ready for a SciFi adventure that will send you beyond the edge of comfortability when you are probed, catheterized and c@str@ted by this beautiful Alien Goddess!

Clip Available Here

Don't Use it, Lose it

You have a real problem. You are addicted to masturbation. Vicky and Quin do not think you can stop this without their help. So they have brought a cock cage for you to wear and you will be unable to touch yourself at all. No cheating! You will be trapped once the lock is in place. You will be in cock jail. You will be chastity for an entire year. One key goes to Quin the other to Vicky. Your cock might just shrivel up from lack of use. There's only one thing for the girls to do once the cage is off. Snip it right off with a big pair of scissors. You don't deserve a cock. Featuring Vicky Vixxx and Miss Quin

Clip Available Here