check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Who kicks harder men or women?

Who kicks harder men or women?

Just wondering who kicks harder between men and women. Is there any one out there who has been kicked by both. I'm trying to find out. I got my friend to kick me in the balls as hard as she could, which she did (she does martial arts). She dropped me straight to the floor with tears running down my face and i was coughing and dry reaching i didnt throw up. My balls also swelled up and still really sore the next day.
    Now im looking for a guy to kick me as hard as they can and to see if they can beat that.
    Cheers
    Aussie Guy

Supreme Poster
    It's the same question as who can lift more. The average guy is physically stronger than the average girl. Just how it is. That said...if a guy kicks me there, one of us is going to the hospital that night.

Big Supporter
    Men do. They're also a lot more likely to kick you, and more likely to kill you after they have kicked you.

Who kicks harder? I don't think it's a matter of strength, more intention. Mistress Elise, for example, kicks really hard

I think the better question isn't who kicks harder, but whether men or women succeed more when they try to kick the balls. Because the balls are the most sensitive place on a male, it's more a matter of actually hitting them and/or kicking them in the most effective angle for instance. Someone who concentrates on a hard kick takes more time, and often miss the nuts or just don't hit them in the best way. To answer my question, I think men may have a better knowledge to succeed to actually connect with those sensitive body parts and at the best angles, etc.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dix View Post
    I think the better question isn't who kicks harder, but whether men or women succeed more when they try to kick the balls. Because the balls are the most sensitive place on a male, it's more a matter of actually hitting them and/or kicking them in the most effective angle for instance. Someone who concentrates on a hard kick takes more time, and often miss the nuts or just don't hit them in the best way. To answer my question, I think men may have a better knowledge to succeed to actually connect with those sensitive body parts and at the best angles, etc.
    I think the best kicks are the fastest ones, when i use to do boxing a long time ago they taught us to hit fast and retract our fists as fast as posible after we had hit the actual target, so an "explosion" was made, that's the term they used to describe fast hitting without pushing when hitting, that hurst the most, i think the same thing can be applied to kicking as the strongest kicks are the ones that hit your balls in great speed and the foot retracts just as quick