check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Safety issues - ball crusher

Exclamation Safety issues - ball crusher

Hello
    I've been practicing ballbusting for some time and in my last vacation I bought this toy, it is called The Ball Buster:
    http://www.misterb.com/en/play/cock-...he-ball-buster
    When trying it with my girlfriend I had the greatest time, I came almost without stimulating the penis.
    The pain was not overwhelming, I felt like she could turn each screw some 2 more times before I started begging her to let me go, but we did not carry it on further because my girlfriend was worried about my balls turning purple from the pressure.
    I tried looking over the internet but could not find safety information about how to use this kind of toy without risking damaging the balls. Clearly it cannot be turned until the end because the screws can be turned until there is literally no space between the plates, but is the mild pain a good indicator that it is safe to continue turning? Are there other kinds of signs I should be looking for? Do any of you have experience with this kind of toy?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by anonymateus View Post
    The Ball Buster:
    Clearly it cannot be turned until the end because the screws can be turned until there is literally no space between the plates, but is the mild pain a good indicator that it is safe to continue turning? Are there other kinds of signs I should be looking for? Do any of you have experience with this kind of toy?
    Sounds like you found a wonderful toy.

The wing nuts look like they are on a threaded bolt, that is threaded the entire shaft. So an easy way to put in a safety net: Between the two wooden pieces (the crush zone), put a washer, then thread a normal nut (nut and bolt type of nut, not your nuts) all the way up against the stationary wooden piece. If the thickness of that nut is less than what you want your nuts crushed to, then thread another nut, after you've reached your safety limit (the minimum space you want your nuts to reach), then add another washer. The washers will keep the threaded nuts from crushing into the wooden crushers - so use big diameter washers, to spread out the crushing force. Do the same thing for the bolt on the other side.

I made a similar device using thick acrylic pieces (that I cut down to size, and sanded the edges smooth). I found that two washers and two ¼" thick nuts provided the safety that I wanted. About .6". If you can't find the desired space using 2 or 3 nuts, then use small diameter washers, to fine tune your desired minimum space.

As for risk. If you are not willing to permanently damage your balls, do not play. What someone else has done 100 times, might ruin yours on the first try. What you have done 100 times, might ruin them on time 101.

Purple balls, indicate a lack of oxygen to them. You'll never know how long, or how purple, you can go, until you go too long (see the above paragraph). The "industry standard" is never cut off circulation longer than four hours. This 4 hours is not how long a body part can go without bloodflow (oxygen) without becoming useless; the four hours is how long it takes before a lack of circulation can cause a blood clot, that once formed, will break free, and float through your veins until it reaches your heart and it lodges there and causes a heart attack. If you've ever wondered why on "erection pills", they say if you have an erection lasting 4 hours or longer, seek medical attention? Now you know why. Blood clots can be fatal. If they reach your head, you'll have a stroke. OK, I'll step off the soap-box.

I had a Mistress who enjoyed using an Elastrator band on my nuts. 10-15 minutes we did frequently before cutting the band. My balls were a deep purple, but always came back. I've read, if the band stays on over an hour, consider the nuts gone. The crusher probably does not cut off circulation as effectively as a band designed for nut removal. My current Mistress likes the look of flattened balls, but has never left the crusher on for more than 15 minutes. My crusher plates have very small holes drilled through the plates where the balls usually are flattened. The holes are just bigger than very small hypodermic needles.

But remember, if you are not willing to lose them, don't abuse them.
    Last edited by EddieJ; 04-15-2014 at 07:49 PM. Reason: a word was *****

Thanks for your reply. The washer and nut are a good idea, I will try it. About not playing, well, I wouldn't stop playing since it is the greatest pleasure I have. It would Be the same as stopping penetrative sex to be 100% safe about not having children or avoid sex completely because of stds. But it is always good to learn before practicing and try to have safer sex and safer ballbusting!

Big Supporter
    Thanks for your reply. The washer and nut are a good idea, I will try it. About not playing, well, I wouldn't stop playing since it is the greatest pleasure I have. It would Be the same as stopping penetrative sex to be 100% safe about not having children or avoid sex completely because of stds. But it is always good to learn before practicing and try to have safer sex and safer ballbusting!
    Oh how I agree! I'm currently healing from an injury as discussed in another thread. However I still can't wait to experience it again. I can't stop playing anymore than I could give up having sex....
    Hit me with your best shot!!!

Hello
    I've been practicing ballbusting for some time and in my last vacation I bought this toy, it is called The Ball Buster:
    When trying it with my girlfriend I had the greatest time, I came almost without stimulating the penis.
    The pain was not overwhelming, I felt like she could turn each screw some 2 more times before I started begging her to let me go, but we did not carry it on further because my girlfriend was worried about my balls turning purple from the pressure.
    I tried looking over the internet but could not find safety information about how to use this kind of toy without risking damaging the balls. Clearly it cannot be turned until the end because the screws can be turned until there is literally no space between the plates, but is the mild pain a good indicator that it is safe to continue turning? Are there other kinds of signs I should be looking for? Do any of you have experience with this kind of toy?

Thank you
    Hi,

I own the same toy and the safety issue IS a problem. That is why we have the rule that I decide how far things go. She can't feel what I feel and damage is easily done with this toy. Also, while you may just be able to bear the pain do'nt leave the toy on for too long. My advice is no more than 15 mins.
    If you tried other toys on your balls, like a parachute with weights, you'll notice that when she lets you touch yourself you'll be able to 'carry' more weight as you get harder. With this ball crusher it's the other way around. You'll notice it actually hurts more when your gf starts to jack you off.

Anyway, there are safer toys on the market. This one for instance. It has screws on only one side so the mechanism on the other side prevents the plate from crushing your balls beyond repair. And even this one may prevent such harm, it seems.

By the way, both shops are less expensive than Mister B, which seems to top that list.

Cheers!
    VD