check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Post-Orgasm Torture Story

Big Supporter

Post-Orgasm Torture Story

Jack and Suzie just got married 6 months before. They waited until the wedding night to have sex.

Suzie was amazing. Her body exemplified the beauty of a young woman. There were no clumps of unsightly fat. She had 'fat' breasts and a beautiful round butt, but her stomach was flat and tight, the perfect form for Jack's eyes and ands. Her breasts almost levitated in the air, sticking out as they did. Jack loved to suck on them. Her face was so beautiful, if she were in a line up of 100,000 young models, Jack would choose her as the most beautiful, even if he had never met her.

Sex was great. She'd yield to Jack's advances and occasionally subtly hit him up for sex. They'd have sex night after night. If she'd get sore and have to skip a night of intercourse, she'd apologize to Jack and offer her mouth or hands. But her little mouth tired quickly, so it was hand jobs. Period week was hand job week.

Her vagina was tight. She'd never had any children. It was so tight, that if Jack pulled out, expected to hear a popping sound like a someone makes when pulling a sucker out of her mouth while still sucking on it. He practiced Kegels, including 'push-out Kegels' to last through Suzies' powerful multiple orgasm sessions. He ended up spending half an hour to 45 minutes going down on her making her orgasm multiple times, or enter into uncountable waves of orgasms before finishing up inside of her. As a young virile, horny guy, Jack would usually pound her really good after eating her out until he released his seed deep inside her. She liked it after that warmup, but sometimes she would be sore the next day, leaving Jack with a mere handjob the next day when he craved her body and her tight vagina.

So Jack asked Suzie to get on top after an earthshaking session of oral sex. After recovering from the pleasure of 10 minutes of waves of orgasm, getting to a state where she could remember her name, Suzie was so thankful, that she'd really try her best having sex with John. John really liked getting 'pounded. She also did this thing where she licked shere his neck met his shoulder. He was started to feel addicted to woman on top. He could feel her sexy butt with his hands and it felt so good to his hands. As Jack climaxed, Suzies' excited buttocks kept moving up and down. Jack was being hyperstimulated. He pressed hard against her buttocks, pushing her toward himself, stopping that thrusting.

She asked him why he did that. He told her that he was too sensitive. The next morning, Jack was horny again, but he had to drive to work. On the way, he thought about how hot that woman on top session was like, and he started to wonder what it would be like if she'd kept thrusting. The more he thought about it during the day, the hornier he got, until he devised a plan.

Jack stopped at the hardware store on the way home and bought some velcro straps. Then he bought some keychain carabinder at Walmart. He started to develop a fantasy.

Made four straps with carabiners. When he got home, in the driveway, Whlie in his car, he took out the roll of velcro he bought. He had made restraints.

He was going to grab his wife, when he walked in the door, carry her to the bedroom, and strip off her clothes while she tugged at his and they kissed each other-- their standard newly wed greeting, but as he got to work, she objected-- she had already made dinner. So over the pasta she'd made, he told her about his fantasy, for her to keep doing him after he'd ejaculated. He said it tickled, it felt good, but it was too much and it also felt awful, so he couldn't help but stop it. So he wanted her to justkeep on thrusting.

While eating, Jack pulled out his restraints. "These go on my thighs. This go on my wrists and strap them to my thighs."

Jack told Suzie how he wanted her to treat him later. When they got to intercourse, he wanted her to restrain his hands and do him. But after he ejaculated, he wanted her to keep on going until he stopped squirming. Suzie expressed concerns. She'd read about kinky stuff while trying to get up to speed on being a good sex partner for her husband. "But what about a safeword." Jack, horny as he was at the moment said, "I read about this, too. Post-orgasm stimulation causes sensations, but is very, very low risk for damage, so safewords are not important."

Suzie said, "I don't think that is a good idea."

John said, "Okay, if I say 'Stop it' then you give me 100 more thrusts." Suzie agreed to his terms.

So they finish the meal. Suzie pulls Jack into the shower and gets on her knees. She doesn't have to firm him up. He nearly pokes her in the eye. But she warms him up a bit. Jack is on the edge, so he pulls her up, pulls her out of the shower with him, and dries her off, then himself. Kissing and hugging, and giggling, they pull each other to the bedroom. Suzie has already laid out a towel on a waterproof mat on the edge of the bed, eager to get some lovin'.

Jack lays Suzie on the end of the bed, kneels down beside it, and gets to work as she pulls her thighs up. After 30 minutes of ecstasy, of Suzie saying she's done, and Jack encouraging her to take more, Suzie acquiesces. Finally, she spurts some fluid out and Jack gives her some relief from the stimulation. After a few more of these exhausting orgasms, she lays there, zoned out. After a minute or so, she sees her loving kneeling by the bed. Full of gratefulness, she sits up and asks him to lay down.

It's your turn. Jack hands her the restraints. She locks him down good. He can barely touch her hips. Suzie is a tall as Jack, but does not weigh enough. She realizes holding him down may be an issue. But as a formerly high school gymnast who keeps in shape, her legs were powerful. So she was ready for a bit of a wrestling match later if need be. She resolved to really give Jack what he asked for. If he did not like it, this would be the last time.

Suzie gets on top of Jack, putting her full body weight on him. He loved that. He could feel her all over him. She begins to thrust. Skillfully, she edges him several times, leaving him confused because he thought he would ejaculate. This required great skill considering how powerfully tight her vagina was and how easy it was for him to lose control in it. Her vagina had loosened a bit after the orgasms, but with a bit of intercourse and Kegels, it was back to peak form.

Finally, she let Jack orgasm. Then she starts the washing machine. Somehow, her vagina was rubbing hard, it felt like, just against his head, all over. This was torment for Jack. "Uuugh," he grunted. On and on Suzie went. "Stop it!" Jack yelled. Bit it was no use. Suzie had entered into a powerful orgasm and her mind could not process Jack's safe word. She thrusted rhytmically, and even more difficult for Jack was how tightly her vagina clamped down on his sensitive head, as she thrusted hard. This was like a weightlifters fist. Jack did not know if he could take it. This felt more like pain than ticking. Her orgasms went on for several minutes.

Finally, she was aware, and heard Jack say, "Stop it!" Suzie, so thankful for Jack for her pleasure, decided to give him what he'd asked for. She put her legs between Jacks and crossed her legs for maximum vaginal tightness, then gave a very high and solid up stroke, hammering down on him like an angry r@pist. She started counting. She got to 30 and Jack was suffering a delicious, but erotic, torment. He said, 'Stop it!" Suzie, sweet traditional woman that she was said, "I would not want to disobey my husband. You said if you say 'Stop it!" to give you 100 thrusts." Suzie starts to count again, "One!" Jack was terrified. He could take no more of this.... but he had to. Somehow, Suzie was able to muster more strength and thrust more deliberately, overstimulating Jack's still hard penis. Jack felt no relief, but his penis started to ejaculate more fluid at about 25. Suzie powered through. 'Aaaaarrrgghhh' he yelled. That would not restart the count. At about 48, Suzie felt another orgasmic wave coming, and she just couldn't stop. About five minutes later she came to herself and found her husband shivering beneat her, nonresponsive when she spoke to him.

Carefully, she pulled himself off of him. He yelped a bit has she removed the still-erect head from the tight opening of her vagina. Jack folded into the fetal position. She nuzzled and comforted him, kissing him, rubbing his head and body. Suzie apologized profusely. She explained she lost awareness during orgasms. "Will you be okay?" Jack straightened himself up. He wondered if he would have PTSD after this, but as the sensitivity from his genitals subsided and the prolactin left his system over the next several minutes, he felt warmly satisfied, and appreciated his wife's affection and the feeling of her skin.

He said, "Suzie, that was really rough what you did to me" as he saw tears begin to form in her eyes. "But thank you for doing that. You were really, really good at that. While it was going on, it was really difficult, but I am so glad you did that for me. You are such an excellent wife and lover. Can we do it again tomorrow? how about later tonight?"

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Nice one, thank you!
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda, A1 View Post
    Nice one, thank you!
    If I were able to send my consciousness back to the early months of marriage, I would like to try to experience the same thing. The virgin with the tight vagina was something I had. My wife might have been to gentle and not aggressive enough to do this, but she was also probably rather compliant and willing to please.

My penis head is nowhere near sensitive enough now to experience this again. Over time, the ability to be post-orgasm tortured went away for me, but early in marriage it was still there. I experienced the part where she kept going and I grabbed her behind and pushed herself toward me to stop her thrusting. If I could go back in time, have her tie me up, and follow some specific instructions to really let me have it and I couldn't stop it for so many thrusts or minutes, with the provision to have her way with me until an orgasm stops then keep going, I'd like that.