Wow, Messalina, you got me beat in the rambling department :P but yeah, I also don't believe that a marriage is often meant to be equal, tho it can be. I think one person is a natural leader in the household, and the other one is their 'rock' or 'port in the storm'. My own family demonstrated that to me, with mom being the rock and dad being the leader, tho they would switch roles depending on the job of course (dad always ruled in the house :P)

you certainly hit the nail on the head about her finding something different! her general experience with sex was almost that of a ra-pe, tho who is doing the initiating is up for debate. the only analogy i can think of is cat sex, its angry, its messy, its painful and theres almost always a lot of blood! lol. but yeah, shes never encountered anyone else like this. in this respect shes a bit sheltered, hasnt seen a whole lot of the world outside of the messy business she's in.

Mostly my fetishes also deal exclusively in fantasy (at least that which i seek out online!) tho i admit to a guilty pleasure of the brutality and unconcerned meanness of some of the other stories, but i always feel...angry or ashamed after reading them. even tho theyre fictional characters, something feels wrong about taking pleasure out of someones misery/pain. but theres a whole different kettle of fish

more ramblings! but i should be done now