check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Warrior

Very interesting, Precis Girl, how you're building a relationship between the characters. Some of my fantasies involve a relationship between a man and a girl who busts him. If you look here,
    http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...perience/page2
    post 20, a message of mine, about a girl accidentally kicking me in the balls, and our reaction, is quoted by another poster who makes an interesting comment. Post 21 is where I make some observations of how ball busting fantasies often involve more than simply girl kicks man in groin. I think you'll find it interesting.

Yes, try, your fantasy that you described is parallel to my own, i love the idea of a woman hurting a man, but being compassionate about it, and finding fault within herself for using such tactics! dont ask me why!

I can also sympathize with your personal experience, but with the gender roles reversed! I was hit in the groin by my brother once, during a sparring session and was dropped as fast as a man would have been. it was rather humbling to feel such pain and delivered so easily! also, add to that the fact that i was completely unaware that i could be hurt in the same way, and you have a recipe for disaster! so yeah, i was the one almost crying on the ground and my brother was the one fussing over me, lol i feel your pain...kinda!

You're not the only woman to be surprised that a blow to a female crotch hurts. Guys are aware of the tenderness of their balls because, being external, every man gets the occasional accidental blow to them, like from a football for example.
    And I wonder why I like the idea of a woman hitting me in the balls, and then fussing over me. Strange creatures, us humans!