check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warrior

lol thanks for the kind words, and my previous stories have been similar to this barring the kinky stuff lol, i like to write fantasy stuff. im just a nerd at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Precis Girl View Post
    lol thanks for the kind words, and my previous stories have been similar to this barring the kinky stuff lol, i like to write fantasy stuff. im just a nerd at heart
    Are your stories available anywhere to read? If not, would you consider making them available? If they are similar to this I'm sure people would enjoy reading them even without the bb.

unfortunately, no i havent posted them anywhere for anyone to read, and a lot of it i wrote when i was younger, so id really need to do some editing before i actually post it. ill think about it tho lol, and thanks again!

Supreme Poster
    Your story is great, well written. Thanks for sharing. I wonder if she's going to cas-trate him (or anyone else)

This is fantastically written! I'm not usually one for the "softer fare" of the latter chapters, but it's definitely an enjoyable read. Keep up the good work! I'd also love to see the heroine in action during her "fiercer" moments

Hehe I really do like the fantasy background setting! That last chapter almost makes it seem like she plans on keeping him as if he were a pet ^.^! Also kinda curious what sort of background the female character came from :P sounds almost Viking-y ?

heh, thats kinda whats on her mind. she cant take him seriously as a warrior, so she wont view him as an equal, but maybe a cuddly little pet would do nicely! and yeah, shes a real warrior culture kinda gal, not specifically viking (cuz its not earth theyre on :P) but yeah, definitely warlike and brutal lol

Love your writing! The later chapters aren't quite my thing, but they're definitely fun to read. Would have loved to see the main character in action in her "fiercer" moments though

Chapter 4

Ok, here's my last pre-made chapter, after that I still need to write them. Also, a huge thank you goes out to poiu, for his encouragement to me, and for his editing, thanks poiu, youre the best! hope its up to snuff, it feels a bit off to me, but im already committed lol. anyway, enjoy!

Chapter 4

She walked through the forest with a purpose, slashing at any brush unfortunate enough to be in her path. She watched her sword sweep through the leaves and wood effortlessly, and she was reminded of who she was. With this sword she had killed dozens, maybe hundreds of men and women, without remorse, without a second thought. In and out of battle she had killed, for reasons as simple as the one that had gotten her into this mess, and for reasons as complex as political assassinations. Why had she spared this man...this poorly formed man, such a weak little man, hardly more than a boy, with no muscles to speak of, no grace in his movements, and certainly nothing below the belt worth a mention?

She pictured him in her mind's eye, his lean, lithe form, more of a girl's body than a man's. He even had soft facial features, nothing at all like the hard, chiseled, weather beaten faces of the men from her homeland.

What the hell had gotten into her? By all rights, she should have killed him straight out, or at the very least a quick cast-ration, which would have led to death out here in the wilderness anyway. So, why did she instead take it upon herself to pound his manhood very nearly to mush, before she stopped? She was not one to torture a person. But she admitted to herself that she had felt something for the boy, when he had stood tall in front of her, meaning to rob her. He just looked so...cute standing there, holding his sword in such a clumsy grip. He reminded her of a young boy, just past the toddler age, playing with a toy sword. That was it, she realized. He simply had none of the skills he needed to survive at all in this world, and she knew without a doubt that, had he accosted anyone else, he would have ended the day as a bloated corpse, rotting under the sun.

Her sense told her that this boy had simply been picked up by real bandits and was little more than a practical joke to them. Send him out to rob someone, if he dies, then it's good for a laugh, if he actually succeeds, then they had a new initiate into their little gang. She suddenly froze as the thought crossed her mind. If they had sent him, then they would be expecting him back soon, or they might...come looking for his body!

She whirled around immediately, dashing back toward the camp, her heart pounding in sudden fear, even as her brain asked her why she was so worried. Damn this situation! Why does he mean anything to me at all? With an iron will, she for-ced her mind off the subject of her confusion and concentrated on the possibility of an upcoming battle.

She had come close to the edge of the camp when she heard a bloodcurdling scream. She stopped immediately, crouching down and readying her sword. She waited for the blood rushing through her ears to quiet and when it did, she heard the heart rending sound of sobs coming from the camp. Someone was hurting her boy! Her eyes narrowed and she crept closer to the camp, and saw them. Six total bandits, four men, two women, one who was crouched over her little boy, and had her hands in his crotch. It was this bitch who was hurting her boy! Her hands tightened on her sword as she bared her teeth in a feral grin.

Her practiced eyes surveyed the battlefield and she saw her course of action clearly. First, subdue the closest man, cripple the next, and if there was time, kill the third. That left her with one man left, and the two women. She hoped, with proper intimidation, she would have little problem with this band of marauders.

She crept up silently to within grappling range of her first target, then ever so gently placed her sword on the ground and drew out a small dagger. This would require a deft hand. She then lunged forward, wrapping her left arm around the man's waist, and grabbing his considerable package in an iron grip. She yanked forward, pulling them away from his body and giving her room to slice the entirety of his manhood off, even as he opened his mouth and screamed, alerting the other bandits. She dropped her bloody prize and snatched up her sword, flicking the dagger hard at the farthest man and hitting him directly in the throat, the blade sinking to the hilt. She launched herself forward and laid a devastating kick directly to his knee cap, shattering it and reversing the bend of his leg. She set her legs and heaved him to the side. She was rather shocked to see how poorly they had reacted. No one even had a weapon out yet. But they were starting to come out of their shock. Regardless, she bolted to her next target, sinking her sword brutally into his stomach, neatly skewering him.

She whirled then, to face the two women who had been torturing her boy. The one who had not been directly involved, was slowly backing away, until she suddenly found herself with twenty four inches of steel sticking out of her breast. She fell unceremoniously, noticed by neither of the two combatants. The woman who had been roughing up her boy eyed her with a steely glance. This one was no wallflower, ready to bolt at the first sign of resistance. This one was a warrior. She grinned, glad to kill someone who might have a chance to fight back before dying. She watched as the woman reached behind her and drew out a quarterstaff. The woman, without pretense or a telegraphing of movement, lashed out with her staff, intending to crush the interloper's face in. She batted the staff away easily, and struck underneath her outstretched arm, snapping a rib as if it were nothing. The woman gasped and dropped her instrument, folding to try and protect her injury.

She struck with her palm, rocking the woman's head back and she laid a barrage of punches across her front, crushing ribs, pounding organs, and, in a fit of rage at what she had seen this woman do to her boy - her boy! - she ended with an uppercut right into the groin of the woman, delivered with enough force to crack her pelvis. The woman's eyes bugged out, unable to comprehend all of the different conflicting pains, and all of them delivered with such surgical precision. The woman fell to the ground, already beginning to cough blood up from her damaged lungs. She glared at the dying woman, drawing her arm back and driving it straight through, crushing her heart with all the force she could muster behind it. The woman died with little more than a whimper.

She stood up, taking a deep breath, before turning around and receiving a shock: there in front her now, was another bandit, with her boy being used as a shield, a shortsword to his throat. She bared her teeth at the man, but he only laughed.

"Okay girl, it's time for you to give up. I got your sweetie here, and if you don't cooperate I'm gonna open his throat up and leave him to die in your arms!" He jerked his arm back to show her he was serious, leaving the tiniest of scrapes across her boy's throat. She nodded to show she understood him, her eyes never leaving her boys' face. He looked so scared, so vulnerable.

She took a slow step forward, and the man tightened up his grip on her boy, and pressed the sword tighter to his throat. "Stop! I said I'll do it, and I meant it!" She only shook her head, and brought her arms up to loosen the eyelets that held her shirt together.
    “Leave him alone, and you can have me without a fight.” She said, pulling her shirt apart slightly, teasing him with a tantalizing glimpse of her flesh. She noted how his eyes were riveted to her chest, and she gave him a slight smile. She took another slow step forward, and said, “Wouldn’t you rather have me willingly? Or do you prefer the struggle? I can struggle for you, if that’s what you wish. Leave my boy alone and I’ll be whatever you want.”
    He continued to stare, not giving any indication that he had heard her at all. With a shrug, she dropped her shirt, baring her breasts in all their glory to this disgusting bandit...and to her boy. She shivered as she watched him stiffen up in the cowards arms. Even in this life or death situation, he could not tear his gaze from her naked flesh. She continued to step forward, though this time the bandit did nothing to stop her.

She reached the two men (her boy, her mind whispered, determined to give her a hard time at every opportunity) and reached her hand up slowly, ever so slowly to cup her boy's cheek gently. With her eyes still focused on his, her hand darted forward and snatched the bandit's testicles through his pants. He grunted and fought to slit the boy's throat, but he was unprepared to have her grasp the blade of his weapon, and though he fought with all his strength to cut, her grip never wavered and the blade never touched the boy's throat again. The man continued to lose strength as she crushed his balls in her hand. Then his hand fell and tried to grasp weakly at her hand to stop the dreadful squeezing. With a smile, she pulled the man's sword back and deftly reversed her grip, grasping it as it was meant to be used. She leaned forward, and whispered in his ear, "You coward, using a boy to defend yourself. You don't deserve these." And she simply brought the sword across and sliced his balls off. He screeched in agony and fell to the ground, grasping at his groin.

She turned back to her boy, to check on him, but he recoiled from her in fright. She frowned and reached a hand out to him, but he shuffled back again.

"I won't hurt you. I did this to save you. You are mine now. I won't let anyone harm you anymore." She said to him, hoping her declaration would help.

He gazed back at her dumbly, not knowing what to say, only seeing in his mind the effortless way she had cast-rated the man. His hands crossed down to his groin again and his whole body curled tighter as he cried to her, "Please don't hurt me! Please!" His voice then descended into whimpers and sobs as his terror took over. She stepped forward again and grasped his face between her two hands. She pulled his face forward and place it gently against her breasts as she enveloped him in her hug. He cried again, this time in relief as he grasped her in a grip of panicky tightness. She smiled. He had finally accepted her.

Eeeeps! I love this story :3! Hehe Almost worth being completely useless and having a small penis just to be that boy to the unnamed Heroine ^.^! Though I wonder if since their not from earth, will we maybe get to see some background information in one of the next, chapters ^.^? Maybe a flash back or a dream to give some information about the Heroine seems like she has quiet the past! Wonder how that will affect her new interactions with her boy and seemingly somewhat hopefully Pet :3! Anyway lovely story as always, super nice to see a story like this set in a fantasy setting, though might just be my slight inner nerd taking . . .*Hide inner nerd*

lol thanks wolly, and yeah, youll get background later, including her name, but the way this story worked out, it did well in my opinion to not have names for awhile. i think it helps to show how possessive she is of him already. but that could be just me. lol inner nerd, well your nerdism is gonna be tweaked in the next chapter, i even had to break out my bfs copy of dungeons n dragons monster manual to find good monsters :P

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    So far, you’re living up to your nom de plume, for your narrative is without padding.

I’m looking forward to the next instalment!
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

lol. alec is that a good thing or bad? it sounds not so good to me, maybe i need to work on my padding lol

Yup the showing how possessive she is with the guy is more emphasized with the lack of names, and narration style. xD Monster Manual, I could see quiet a few things fitting into this kinda theme. . . maybe Drow or Lamia's :P ?

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Precis Girl View Post
    lol. alec is that a good thing or bad? it sounds not so good to me, maybe i need to work on my padding lol
    IMHO, for this story and in this forum, it’s excellent.
    My reading time is limited, so I don’t need waffle.
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA