check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Warrior

Enjoyed your story, very nicely done, keep it up.

Great story! Your writing is impecable and I have fantasy kinda similar to this one so big turn on for me

OK, unfortunately, I have yet to finish another chapter on this story, I really want to, but it's just so hard to continue, it feels too important to half-ass! Anyway, I've posted it on my blog, along with a few other stories I've written, so far they all contain ballbusting, so y'all may enjoy them. If you wanna check it out, it's at precisgirl.blogspot.com thanks!

Big Supporter
    Precis Girl,

This is a very good story! I just belatedly discovered it.

I like your writing. I am very much enjoying this story and looking forward to the next chapter.

Keep up the good work.

poolman2

thanks very much poolman2! this story is my baby, but because if its importance to me, i am slow to update it, but i definitely will work on it

Thank you Precis Girl! I love the fantasy theme! I wish you would write some novels. The use of magic in the "Wizard" was very neat.

im very glad you liked it, lesserone! i would totally write a novel if i had the attention span for it...but seeing as how im struggling to finish chapter 5 of The Warrior, i dont think its gonna happen...still, the income...*drool* anyway, thanks for the magic comment, i was playing an old game and it had a magic missile spell in it, and i was like..hmm that looks like something that could have some real practical applications

Precis Girl have you ever thought of writing a story that has the characters in a futuristic Sci-Fi? Maybe have the women turn the tables and become dominant?

I tend to write for the underdogs, so my position would change during the writing :P and no, ive never really written anything sci-fi-ish. possibilities are there tho! hmm...

Hello there,

How are you? I have not posted here for sometime. However, I was scanning the various threads and your story caught my eye. This is wonderful! Thank you, so much for your depiction of the heroine. It is so refreshing! Usually, the women depicted in stories on forums such as this one, are written one dimensionally. We are presented as; callous, sadistic, heartless bitches! The women are shown reveling in brutal emasculation / killings. I suppose, this is due to the overwhelming presence of male masochists, on boards such as these. It is so lovely to see a female warrior who, is tough and skilled in lethal combat. One capable of almost unspeakable ferociousness and savagery. Yet, still able to feel compassion and empathy! A woman that still has her humanity. One who is dealing with conflicting emotions and desires. Basically, someone that still possess' a soul. Rather than, being a caricature of the supposed "female warrior".

As a lady who, is employed in the security field.. I thank you. This has touched my heart!

Messalina

wow thanks messalina! this is awesome praise! and yeah, i see so many stories where the girls are just so brutal and without a shred of compassion, and i just cant see myself in any of that! im so glad i could connect with someone on such a personal level with my story! im so excited i could squeal

Thanks for posting this! It's always lovely to see new fiction on this site, about this subject. I've been enjoying your story tonight. Haven't caught up on all the chapters yet, but wanted to leave my thoughts.

Makes me want to write about a female warrior character. Been thinking about a female monster hunter, or attempted monster hunter. Out to slay a dragon, cracks his nuts till the dragon's finished...but spares his life and sort of makes him her partner, as it were. You may have inspired me to get on that sooner rather than later!

Keep up the good work!

Hello Precis Girl,

You are most welcome. I suspect much of the reason "The girls are just so brutal and without a shred of compassion," in this type of fiction; these tales tend to be written by men and or fetishists. They tend to view matters through the lens of said fetish. Once again, your story is quite refreshing in this regard! The heroine is quite brutal and vicious. However, she has reason to be. It is not simply for kicks. It that a pun? Also, I like the fact she feels some measure of regret / guilt for brutalizing the boy. Particularly, in such an humiliating and savage way. She is keenly aware of the mismatch. There is no honour in killing or maiming, an inferior or the weak. Your heroine appears to be a veteran warrior and perhaps assassin. I should like to think, (on some level) the professional warrior is embarrassed. BTW, I understand the views of those who, feel the boy should become her "pet".

If I may be so bold.... imho; the lad is a human being, not a puppy. What is the age difference? Maybe there could be a kind of "May-December" thing happening? It would add to the contradictions, nicely. Such as; woman / man, stronger / weaker, skilled / unskilled, experienced / novice. Then again, perhaps a sensei / student or mentor / protege?

Yes, I fancy the notion of being able to see myself, in your story. Your heroine appears not to be a sadist by nature. This helps greatly. She has rage and can loose it, to descend into barbaric acts. However, she does not enjoy torture. Yes, I have a mighty temper. I am half Irish and half Greek!lol However, through the study of various martial arts disciplines, I have learnt to tame the "demon within".<giggles>

Indeed, you did "Connect with someone on such a personal level". Particularly, in the section where the boy is afraid of the warrior. Also, her reaction to that fear. I "know" of this. It alters a relationship. Colours it forever. It can be overcome. However, the fearful partner never looks at the other partner, the same way.. again. Suffice it to say; it can be put in the past. Yet, the past is always there below the surface. Yes, you touched a nerve. I have no desire to "discuss" this further, in an open forum. If you wish it, maybe we can "chat" privately. As a security professional (and trained paramedic) perhaps, I can offer some insight?? Should, you desire it of course. BTW, a black coloured scrotum, usually indicates the presence of necrotic tissue. The same is often likely for the "contents" of the sac. Once again, thank you so much for your efforts!

Messalina

Thanks so much Mythical Pain! I especially enjoy comments from other writers like you n SagaDC and poiu! it makes me feel like i did something right lol! and im glad to be an inspiration!

Messalina, thanks for the kind response, again! I also believe their relationship to be something other than pet/owner, but its certainly unbalanced in power, and I dont think she'll ever consider him an equal in their relationship. but maybe thats the way she likes it and yes, her warrior side, the part of her that feels honor most strongly, feels very ashamed of her actions. She is a brutal woman, raised in a brutal society so her actions here are almost despicable to her, she would feel that it would be better, more compassionate, to outright kill him, instead of removing his pride the way she did (because her culture puts a great amount of stock in pride). but at the same time, that honor part of her demands that she not kill someone that she sees as a boy, not even a man yet (tho he is old enough to be considered a man in age!). shes conflicted, and i rather enjoy writing her conflict!
    Oh, also, I also write my stories through the lens of my own fetish, but because im not particularly sadistic, my stories are usually softer and more romantic! with a side order of pain

yeesh, i rambled on longer than i expected lol

Hello there,

Once again, you are most welcome. What I am about to write (type?) will likely be considered heresy by Yank feminists. I wonder if, I will be burned in effigy?lol Relationships (successful ones, even) are not always comprised of "equals". Maybe, they do not need to be? My mum "ruled the roost" in our home. She and da, have been quite happy. Alright, they are a wee bit "out there"!LOL However, in our household (what is the "Americanism"?) ah, hubby is the "King of the castle".Naturally, every king must needs have a queen, yes?

Yes, "Removing his pride the way she did". I sensed she felt (severe) inner turmoil over this. Your heroine... in every way but the physical, emasculated the lad. AND came perilously close to doing that. (Who knows, his injuries maybe "that" severe?) She in effect removed, his dignity and self-respect. The male sense of self, seems to be wrapped up in physical prowess. Example; as a fighter, every man likes to think he can "handle himself". Assuredly, as a sportsman. Hence, the expression "You throw like a girl". Certainly, in the bedroom! They all seem to think the themselves, modern day reincarnations of Casanova and Valentino! So, your heroine by her actions crushed his ego and identity.

You mentioned "She is a brutal woman, raised in a brutal society" and yet, "That honor part of her demands that she not kill someone that she sees as a boy,". This coupled with her earlier behavior towards the boy (particularly, the intimate aspect) in which, you referenced her not having met any male similar to him... could lead one to conclude, there is a part of her that might like a different kind of life. Or at least, the chance to have a very "different" kind of relationship with a man. My sense is that her interaction (and perhaps, "introduction") re; the physicality that goes on twixt men and women, has been brutal. So, this is what she has accepted and become accustomed to. Now perhaps, she is getting a slight glimmer that, there might be another way? One where, it could be gentle and beautiful?? Reading too much into this???<heehee>

In any event, we have learned no matter the brutality of her past, (or other sins) she is not an indiscriminate killer. You have shown us that, it is unlikely she could kill an unarmed person. Certainly, she could not harm a child. Her vicious and horrifically brutal response to the boy being tortured speaks volumes about her... good and bad! BTW, I rather fancy "Her conflict!" as well. It makes her that much more intriguing. Besides, what could be more human?

Yes, I should be clear about something. There is nothing wrong with possessing a fetish! Obviously, there is nothing wrong with being a fetishist. After all, I have many... including a strange "fascination with castrat.ion"! However, it is very much a fantasy matter, for the most part. That is, I enjoy the action in; ciney, print, and telly programmes. However, only as a consequence of self-defence or retribution for a sexual violation. In my earlier comment, re; men and or fetishists viewing matters through the lens of a fetish, I should have been specific. My point is your point, they only "seem" to focus on the pain and sadism with regard to female characters. Their characters tend to lack "The softer and more romantic!".lol

How is all the above for rambling on?