check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making you cry

Making you cry

Do you find it liberating when your Mistress tells you she wants to make you cry? I've found it means I don't have to try to be brave but can really respond to her delicious tortures more honestly. It's also very scary as I know it means she's going to push me hard, beyond my bearable limits.

A bit like

http://www.ballbustingtube.+++com/vi...icular-torment

Hard kicking

But my Mistress won't be doing hard kicking, I don't think. She doesn't want to damage me. Unless I want her to. And she could kick really hard, She's so big and strong! But thankfully sane. And also thankfully a bit of a sadist.

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skweezme View Post
    Do you find it liberating when your Mistress tells you she wants to make you cry? I've found it means I don't have to try to be brave but can really respond to her delicious tortures more honestly. It's also very scary as I know it means she's going to push me hard, beyond my bearable limits.
    Are you still enjoying this?
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda, A1 View Post
    Are you still enjoying this?
    Oh yes! Interesting that you ask. Why would I be doing it if I wasn't enjoying it (although admittedly "enjoying" is a peculiar word to use in this context!)

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skweezme View Post
    Oh yes! Interesting that you ask. Why would I be doing it if I wasn't enjoying it (although admittedly "enjoying" is a peculiar word to use in this context!)
    I ask only because your posts seem less joyful than they used to be; perhaps it’s just my perception.

As to why you, or anybody, would do a thing they don’t enjoy, that is far too deep a question for me to answer.

I’m glad you’re happy.
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda, A1 View Post
    I ask only because your posts seem less joyful than they used to be; perhaps it’s just my perception.

As to why you, or anybody, would do a thing they don’t enjoy, that is far too deep a question for me to answer.

I’m glad you’re happy.
    Thanks for your observation, Alec. Interesting. Maybe now I'm doing it for real with a more than willing Mistress my fantasies aren't so obsessive. Maybe that's why they seem to be less joyful? There isn't the same energy there, the energy's focused on real life experience now

BTW, no-one's actually responded to my question yet!

Supreme Poster
    skweezeme, you may have not gotten an answer because most do not know how to answer.

as for me, I don't get busted as often as I would like, but when I do she does not say that she is going to make me cry.

she says that she is going to make it feel real good instead

Big Supporter
    My girlfriend is my buster and she really gets into it. When she tells me that when I tell her to stop, she will continue because it's what she knows I want...and she also really enjoys it.

I had not thought of it as liberating, although it is in a sense. It allows me to fall in to the experience knowing that I will feel it. I enjoy not having the control, which I think is similar to you being told it's ok to cry.
    Hit me with your best shot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J T View Post
    My girlfriend is my buster and she really gets into it. When she tells me that when I tell her to stop, she will continue because it's what she knows I want...and she also really enjoys it.

I had not thought of it as liberating, although it is in a sense. It allows me to fall in to the experience knowing that I will feel it. I enjoy not having the control, which I think is similar to you being told it's ok to cry.
    Exactly! Sounds like you have a very nice girlfriend!

Big Supporter

A True story answering your question, it's long but relevent please read

Let me tell you a short story, a real story actually, something that happened to me a long time ago, it goes a little something like this: Almost 2 years ago i was meeting this girl, i use to meet her for ballbusting and sex, actually the first time i had sex with her i introduced her to ballbusting, at first it didn't get anything out of her but boy was I in for a treat, after a few sessions with her she began liking it, she said to me once that when she busts my balls or squeezes them it makes her feel powerful, and she likes the dominating part on her end, and so did i like it, actually the moments spend in her company were probably the best moments in my life, and i'm not just saying that... kindred spirits me and her. My usual meetings with her began with squeezing, slapping on my balls and alternetively she would go down on me but of course she wouldn't loosen her grip on my balls while doing that afer 10 or 15 minutes of that i would put my balls up on my abdomen just over my balls and she would step on them, well i wouldn't let her do it fullweight back then because i wasn't use to having the same stamina i have now and she was a bit overweight so i passed on fullweight ballstomping. After that we would get down from the bed and she would kick me until i fell down a couple of times sometimes, she would kick me hard a couple of times and i would go down screaming clutching the bed like somehow the bed would calm my pain down, but of course it didn't then i would remain on my knees and she would kick me while i'm on my knees, when i have truly had enough kicks we would get up and go back to the bed and have wonderfull sex... like there was a battle of the sexes and the prettier sex just won and to celebrate her victory she would hump my brains out
    So this was usual, but after a few months of meeting her once or twice a week i cut down on watching any kind of ballbusting vids, and i began being more horny, so once just before we started i told her: this time i want to do it diffrently: this time when you squeeze me you can squeeze me as much as you want and even if i ask you to stop you don't really have to do it, unless you really want to ( no safeword ) so she said yes and we got to it: she began going down on me while squeezing my balls, then she would stop that and she would just squeeze them with a tight grip, at first it wasn't that bad, but after a few minutes it began being frustrating so i asked her to stop, i said:" please stop !" but she wouldn't she kept going, then again i would ask her "please stop !" but she wouldn't after i while i would tell her: " please stop i can't take it anymore... !!" and she would reply: " no !" "i will keep you as long as i want !" and then i got scared and i told her desperately: " please !!! You are braking them... !" and she would say: "I'll brake them ! They're not mine !" and i was in complete agony, then after a while she would let me go she went down on me some more, then she would leave me unsqueezed for like a minute, then she would squeeze me again, then i would tell her to stop and she wouldn't, then at some point i would plead with her: "please stop...! " please... !" and then she said something to that really shocked me and i think i will never forget she said: " bark like a dog !!" then i said: " woof !" then she began laughing at me, and said: "do it again !!" and i told her angry: "no ! I am not an animal!!" then she let me go. and we kept doing it like that for like 25 or 30 minutes, during witch i thought of braking her grip on my balls but i was too weak because of the pain, see i was in a really pathetic situation, i truly have felt like a slave, for real this time.
    And to answer your question, i almost cried ! I had tears in my eyes, and she saw me... she looked at me and made a mocking face and said: "Awww" and she continued squeezing me like she dosen't care !
    Next time i met her i was angry with her and i told her: "I want to tell you something ! She then asked: "what" ? And then i told her: "You went too far last time... ! It hurt too bad !" she then was a little bit scared and mad at the same time and replied: "It was you that wanted it ! and then i told her: " Yes but you went too far i don't like it like that." She seemed to be sorry, a nother time she told me she dosen't want to hurt me, that she dosen't want anything to happen to me.
    See the stange thing is: allthough it was a shocking experience i still let her squeeze me as long as she wants even after that, even if i feel the need to cry she hears it and dosen't stop, i meet her like 40 times after that but we never did it that hard again.
    So to answer your question, i like it... i like being pushed beyond my limits but not as much as the point where i don't enjoy it anymore and it becomes traumatising. I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHIT ! AND THIS IS TRUE SADISM ! But... be carefull what you wish for my friends because it myght just ruin you...

Thanks for sharing your story. Sounds like a cool girl to indulge your fantasies like that I've always found it a bit tricky as part of a normal relationship

I've booked another session with my Mistress even though I know She's planning on really hurting me, will really make me suffer. I was close to crying last time. Don't know if I could take anything harder but will just have to take it I guess. She loves pushing me to my limits and then exerting Her dominance by ******* me beyond them

Big Supporter
    skweezme,

How did your session go? We need to know if you let go and cried...
    Hit me with your best shot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J T View Post
    skweezme,

How did your session go? We need to know if you let go and cried...
    Not happened yet. Couple of weeks yet. But Mistress has sent me photo of another ball-crushing device she bought with me in mind. She really doesn't need devices, she's very strong and cruel. But She likes to have fun and likes her equipment. And likes to hint what I'm in for. Really exciting but scary! I love the anticipation She builds up, but I have to remember that in real life She hurts me like hell and it's so difficult to take. I'm just going to go with it, don't want to disappoint her. She wants to hurt me and She knows I'll appreciate it afterwards. I know it will be unbearable but that's what we want.

Big Supporter
    v15,

We have to be sane about this stuff and not just let fantasy take over our decisions. I told my wife about post-orgasmic stroking to go on even if I asked her to quit. I don't usually really tell her to quit. I say "That's enough." I don't want to spoil it for the next time, but still want it to stop, so I won't be so direct. The can be a tough situation after ejaculation, when it is no more exciting fantasy for a horny guy. But it was still a lot of fun. I was restrained with velcro, and I could pull it off if I wanted to.
    I did tell my wife if I asked her to stop because of skin irritation, I wanted her to do it, just not for regular post-orgasmic sensitivity.

I did tell my wife she could give me 10 smacks to my balls every minute or so, and if I complained, just lighten up next time. I was hoping post-orgasmic stroking lasted a long time, but, strangely, I lost my erection, so we just stopped. She didn't give me any post-ejaculatory ball smacks. I'd like to try some post-ejaculatory rough ball play, but not too hard, sometime, but only if I've been extremely horny. My wife is not really self-motivated to keep stroking me after orgasm. She doesn't seem to enjoy any power aspect of ball busting. I think she' rather just rest her arm. But the ball spanking and squeezing before she 'finished me off' with a hand job was fun and intense. I know if I told her to stop ball busting, she would. So I'm careful about telling her to stop. I'll have her lay off or just ask her to play with penis if ball busting gets too hard. I'm not really into her being a 'dom', but I would like her to be insistent about the post-ejaculatory jerking and make it happen if I ask her to do that for me. Sometimes I don't request it.

Today, I thought I was going to get another ball-busting session with post ejaculatory stroking. My wife wasn't feeling up to intercourse and offered a hand job. But then she said she was too tired for the hand job and wanted sex. I was happy to oblige and we had a good time.

I do stuff for her to fulfill her desires, too, like finger her, keep pounding her after I ejaculate (which your average man probably doesn't do), to keep her having orgasms when we have sex.

I don't think it's wise to tell a woman to keep going with something as intense as ball squeezing when you ask her not to. I understand the desire to have someone test your limits and the desire to lose control. If you do that with non-stop jerking, it makes more sense because you are unlikely to be seriously injured like you can be with ball busting. You may get the same emotional desire fulfilled.

Big Supporter
    i am alacrymal and cannot cry......plus i have red hair and therefore have no soul

i feel nothing , not pain , nor pleasure, nor pity, or remorse, or fear, or shame

.....sorry just drunk right now