Quote Originally Posted by Balloney View Post
v15,

We have to be sane about this stuff and not just let fantasy take over our decisions. I told my wife about post-orgasmic stroking to go on even if I asked her to quit. I don't usually really tell her to quit. I say "That's enough." I don't want to spoil it for the next time, but still want it to stop, so I won't be so direct. The can be a tough situation after ejaculation, when it is no more exciting fantasy for a horny guy. But it was still a lot of fun. I was restrained with velcro, and I could pull it off if I wanted to.
I did tell my wife if I asked her to stop because of skin irritation, I wanted her to do it, just not for regular post-orgasmic sensitivity.

I did tell my wife she could give me 10 smacks to my balls every minute or so, and if I complained, just lighten up next time. I was hoping post-orgasmic stroking lasted a long time, but, strangely, I lost my erection, so we just stopped. She didn't give me any post-ejaculatory ball smacks. I'd like to try some post-ejaculatory rough ball play, but not too hard, sometime, but only if I've been extremely horny. My wife is not really self-motivated to keep stroking me after orgasm. She doesn't seem to enjoy any power aspect of ball busting. I think she' rather just rest her arm. But the ball spanking and squeezing before she 'finished me off' with a hand job was fun and intense. I know if I told her to stop ball busting, she would. So I'm careful about telling her to stop. I'll have her lay off or just ask her to play with penis if ball busting gets too hard. I'm not really into her being a 'dom', but I would like her to be insistent about the post-ejaculatory jerking and make it happen if I ask her to do that for me. Sometimes I don't request it.

Today, I thought I was going to get another ball-busting session with post ejaculatory stroking. My wife wasn't feeling up to intercourse and offered a hand job. But then she said she was too tired for the hand job and wanted sex. I was happy to oblige and we had a good time.

I do stuff for her to fulfill her desires, too, like finger her, keep pounding her after I ejaculate (which your average man probably doesn't do), to keep her having orgasms when we have sex.

I don't think it's wise to tell a woman to keep going with something as intense as ball squeezing when you ask her not to. I understand the desire to have someone test your limits and the desire to lose control. If you do that with non-stop jerking, it makes more sense because you are unlikely to be seriously injured like you can be with ball busting. You may get the same emotional desire fulfilled.
I understand what you are saying and your advice is actually wise, i know it's not safe the way i do it but sometimes i am horny and can't help it, i consider that if you tell the woman to stop and she does so you hold the actual power, but if she stop when she wants to she holds the power of your balls and you truly are then at the womans mercy, that's the aspect that really turns me on. Now i also do something else, when they kick me and if they kick too hard i don't tell them it's too hard, i just take the pain and see how far they will go, but of course when i can't take it anymore i say stop and that's the moment when we don't jerk around anymore when she kicks me a lot we actually stop.