check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: New illustrated story

Big Supporter

New illustrated story

Hi everyone,

I've been quiet on the story front for ages, however I've based a story around a flatsac clip i really enjoyed. So here goes... Warning, it is quite graphic.

Back when black slaves were common amongst households. A group of white women kept personal slaves for their own pleasure. Usually, when a herd of slaves turned up, they would pick the men with the biggest dongs and march them up to their quarters for their own "initiation". This varied from household to household however most females in this group of friends were strict dominas, and had a huge sadistic side. For slaves, this wasn't the best of news. One household mistress would take the 3 biggest dicks to her room, and have them ravage her one after another. The slave that lasted longest becomes her loyal servant. The other two would get punished and sent back to the fields. Zena would do something similar. Her punishment of choice was to completely destroy the losers' balls in creative ways using her feet. She believed all slaves should be under her feet therefore that was her favourite tool of punishment. She particularly enjoyed sandwiching a slave's balls between her foot and shoe, before proceeding to c4strate him by stomping as hard as she could.

Another household mistress would take her slaves and give their balls a strength test. She would don her favorite kicking shoes - usually anything pointy and treat each slave to 100 kicks to the balls. This wasn't optional, so if a slave couldn't handle more than 10 or 20 kicks, they would be restrained to a cross bar and the initiation process would continue until they've received the full treatment. The men who were still able to use their penises afterwards were rewarded. The others would get sent back to the fields.

In a separate house, each slave would get a full and thorough spanking. This came with a twist of course. The slaves' balls would be pulled back behind their thighs as they are bent over the mistress's lap, and more often than not, the spanking focused on slapping the balls as hard as she could. This would be followed by an inspection to see who's balls were red at the end of it, who's balls were bruised black and blue, etc.

Each different house had their own initiation processes.

Domina Zena had lost flatsac in a bet to one of her friends. The two strongest house slaves were matched up and their balls beaten in a last man standing game. Winner takes both slaves. Zena knew her friend wanted flatsac as his cock was considerably bigger than her top slave's. And besides, her slave was getting weak on the testicular front - causing issues in the sexual department.

The afternoon before her friend came to pick flatsac up, Zena had decided to prepare him. She had wild sex with him in as many positions as she could, including her riding cowboy, allowing him to take her from behind, and so on. She then had him washed and cleaned before instructing him to wait for her in the living room. Zena was filled with jealousy and annoyance, if she couldn't use flatsac, nobody could. And that was final. She entered the living room in her bathrobe/night gown and a pair of pink high heeled slippers. Flatsac was ordered to sit on his bum and spread his legs. Once he assumed the position, she slowly walked up to him and flicked off her shoes. Flatsac had no idea what was in store for him.

"You're a loyal slave, arent you?" she asked in her calm, soothing voice. He nodded and lowered his gaze, resting his eyes upon her pedicured feet.

"You wouldn't want to please another women over me, would you, flatsac?" she asked with a serious look about her. He shook his head silently, eyes fixed on her feet.

"Good! We're going to make sure that she can't use you." Flatsac looked up in horror and pleaded her not to do anything to his cock.

"Don't worry about your cock, I plan on focusing on your marbles. This will make me happy. Don't you want to make me happy before you leave me?" She asked, with a raised eyebrow. Flatsac hesitantly nodded.

"Great, now pull your balls out and lay them on the carpet for me". He did so.

"Place my foot on your sack". He froze, tremblling. She allowed him no thinking time and quickly raised her foot over his ballsack. He pulled his balls out as far forward as they would go before slowly and carefully lowering her foot onto his ballbag. She rested her foot over both nuts and pressed down gently. Flatsac was shaking in fear, looking into his domina's eyes and begging for mercy.

"Shhh", she cooed. "It'll only hurt for a moment." He wasnt convinced.

"Do you trust me?" She asked. He nodded.

"Good. Now, try and keep your screams to a minimum." she ordered, before pressing down on his balls with her full weight. Domina was a big woman, she was quite curvaceous and had enough weight to flatten steel balls if she desired. Luckily, however, his nuts escaped most of the pressure and popped out the sides of her foot. After grunting and groaning a little, flatsac exhaled a sigh of relief. However domina lifter her foot slightly and ordered him to present his balls again. He pulled them out and slowly lowered her foot onto them. Zena promptly jammed her foot down so that his balls wouldn't get a chance to escape this time. His whole sac was flattened under her foot. She applied her full weight and rolled his orbs around with her foot, grinding and applying varying amounts of force to ensure that his balls were officially sludge. He writhed around in pain, trying to hold back his screams - and failing. His groans echoed throughout the house. Zena kept full pressure on his nuts and stood on them for a few more seconds. She felt his balls giving way and she watched as her foot sank deeper and deeper into his ballsack.She lifted off to inspect the damage. Before flatsac could cover up she barked a strict order at him, not to move. Throbbing in pain, he gritted his teeth, closed his eyes and sat still.

She then knelt before him and prodded his scrotum with her finger. The balls inside were still semi-round. Zena had to be thorough. Snapping her fingers, she signalled him to present his balls again. A moment passed before he pulled his sensitive sack out again. As he tried to place his mistress's foot onto his sack again, she quickly rammed her foot down onto it again before he could see it coming, sinking her toes deeper and deeper until she could feel the carpet underneath his ballbag. She then scraped her foot along the carpet, completely pulverising whatever was left inside his sack. He started crying as she continued to c4strate him with her beautiful foot. The slave grabbed at her legs in a vain attempt to release her foothold. However, the more he squirmed, the more she flattened and ground his sack to a complete pulp. Zena eventually rolled her foot off slowly, dragging what was left of his nads before resting her foot onto the carpet.

"Let me get my shoe on, I want to make sure I got the last of your balls". Before he could respond, she slipped her pink heels on and made him pull his flat sack out in front of him again. At this point, the slave was in total submission. He instantly complied. As soon as he began lowering her foot down, carefully, she slammed her shoe into his pulpy sack and continued her onslaught. Grinding, twisting, turning, scraping her foot around until his ballbag was completely flat against the ground. Once she was satisfied, she lifted off and he attempted to curl up into a ball.

He passed out before he could do anything else.

Let me know if you like this new idea, I can post more with different scenarios!

Thanks

Big Supporter
    Hi kickpom,

We haven't heard from you in a long time. It's good to hear from you again.

This is a good story. I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work.

poolman2

Supreme Poster carnivorous_daisy's Avatar
    A very interesting medium for story telling. I look forward to reading more.

Big Supporter
    Great story, and a nice way to tell it !

Congratulations.