I just got busted and I wanted to share (brag?) a little about my experiences as I bask in the warm-testicled afterglow.

I was really horny. We'd gone three days with no sexual activity due to a lot of work and a lack of sleep. I hardly slept last night, but my wife is really worn out from a lack of sleep for a few nights. So she offered a hand job instead of intercourse.

I'm not usually ball horny these days. I was more often back in my 20's and early 30s. I probably get a good ball-busting once a month or so. This one was far better than average. It was a good solid ball busting, not anything mild. My balls have to be sensitive for it to work, which happens when I am horny. I don't get that horny much, because usually I get something going on before that happens.

I whipped out these twine with velcro straps I'd never used before because she thinks bondage is weird, and used them for the first time. She objected strongly to them at first. She objected to ball busting at first.

My balls felt ready for a good ball spanking, so she started up. Soon, I had her going at it hard and fast, probably hard enough for a reasonably light bare-bottom spanking enough to make a loud smacking sound (not into that.) This went on for several minutes and she started doing it harder. Then, I had her do some squeezes. I told her to squeeze harder and harder until I told her it was too hard. It didn't get too hard. I was growing in pleasure throughout the spanking and squeezes. She get kind of a 'base squeeze' and then squeeze just a bit harder from there and let up, kind of vibrating a little, really good. I kept having her get a harder base squeeze. It was good. My balls were in the right mood, and so the feeling was a kind of pleasure that felt a bit like orgasm with every blow and squeeze. She even spanked me with a wooden back-scratcher today. Her hand was getting tired. She suggested a wooden spoon, but I suggested the back scratcher, which was nearby. It was okay, but a little too harsh on the left ball at the angle she was at.

Before the hand job started, I'd coached her on doing the no-stop jerking. I told her usually she'd stop too soon. She said well I'd say, "I'm done' so she quit. I guess we had a bit of miscommunication. I want her to keep going even after I say that. Of course, horny me wants that. Post-ejaculatory me changes his mind, so I say, "I'm done" or "That's enough." By that time, her arm is worn out, so she is more than likely to comply. I told her if I say that it insist or sweetly coax me into continuing.

This time I was actually sensitive after ejaculation, so it was tough. My bondage gear wasn't all that solid, but enough to help me restrain myself from using my hand on my sensitive head. I asked her to do really light rapid strokes, which she did. It was just a little 'tickle torture', but felt better than it felt worse. I'm going to request that again. I was trying to do the fluid spurting thing with no success, and lost my erection. Normally I stay nearly rock hard after an ejaculation if she keeps up stimulation, whether light or really hard palming the head. I've kind of trained myself to do that, which is good because my wife usually likes it if I ejaculate while she is having an orgasm, and then decides she needs another, and another, and likes me to be hard inside her. So it works out well for straight intercourse. But after the rapid light strokes, I lost my erection after 30 seconds to a minute, I'd guess. I hope it isn't my age. Maybe if I experience that stroke more, I can stay hard through it.

I really loved it. I got a kind of POHT tickling a little, but it was also pleasureful. I'm going to ask for the rapid hand-to-head movement at the end of every hand job.

The downside is by the time I ejaculate, my wife is usually worn out from hand job. I probably go for 20 minutes. With the ball busting, which doesn't bring me to the edge of ejaculation, it probably lasted longer.

My balls are tenderized and eager for more attention, and I hope my wife is willing for regular intercourse later in the day. She's not a dom or sadist or anything like that. She does this stuff to please me. Just bit by bit I introduced her to what I like. I remember her freaking out when I suggested a belt a few months into marriage. She was okay with using her hand on my balls after she got used to it. So hopefully, she'll get used to me being strapped a bit, and maybe I can ease her into tying her up for some light play.

I wonder if she's going to take what I told her about coaxing and insisting she continue with post orgasmic stroking after a handjob from now on. I'm the type whose down for that before most hand jobs, but not always down for it after the first few squirts of ejaculatory fluid.

One of the benefits of marrying a caring woman who realizes she needs to take care of your needs is you may be able to end up doing stuff like this from time to time.