check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: CBT Mental Block

Question CBT Mental Block

So I'm curious. I notice a lot of people can take a pretty hard beating. I certainly can't because of a mental block, even rather early on. I'm always afraid that I will sustain damage of some sort. What allows you guys to enjoy getting your balls beat? Does the idea of damage just not bother you?

Big Supporter
    the testicle is a pretty hearty organ and can repair itself pretty well given time, however some portions such as the nerve and the epididymus cannot be repaired once damaged. if you wish to sustain integrity of these organs i suggest sticking to the softer stuff. as for those that take the hard stuff they have this fetish so far that they don't give a fuck

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by thedarkknight View Post
    So I'm curious. I notice a lot of people can take a pretty hard beating. I certainly can't because of a mental block, even rather early on. I'm always afraid that I will sustain damage of some sort. What allows you guys to enjoy getting your balls beat? Does the idea of damage just not bother you?
    Just start with light ballbusting and then gradually you will be able to take more pain, gradually you get use to it and in the end you need harder and harder stuff and thrills to satisfy your ballbusting needs, it's like practicing a sport, over time you get better and better at it and your body gets use to it, but that dosen't really mean you can't get injured...