check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: 50 shades of lame

Big Supporter

50 shades of lame

i am an insidious reader an i happened upon the 50 SHADES OF GREY books and i read all three books and couldn't help but thinking that this supposed fetish guy hasn't got shit on any of us, he is an absolute lightweight compared to us here............when chicks finger themselves they will look to the books ......but when they want a real hardcore fetish fucking they will look to us

there is a ballbusting in the second one , but it's not drawn out or anything

anyway...you want the real stuff .you come to this forum

Supreme Poster carnivorous_daisy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nefarious View Post
    i am an insidious reader an i happened upon the 50 SHADES OF GREY books and i read all three books and couldn't help but thinking that this supposed fetish guy hasn't got shit on any of us, he is an absolute lightweight compared to us here............when chicks finger themselves they will look to the books ......but when they want a real hardcore fetish fucking they will look to us

there is a ballbusting in the second one , but it's not drawn out or anything

anyway...you want the real stuff .you come to this forum
    Quite right. I'm not a great writer, but I'm still better than the drivel found in 50 Shades. One of my stories can be found here: http://www.wattpad.com/43752041-help-wanted-part-1

Big Supporter
    Hey guys let's be honest with ourselves.
    50 shades of grey is a book wrote for women that are a bit bored about their plane sexual life and about life in general.
    Each woman dream to meet a handsome, rich and intelligent male with a big dick that will love her deeply.
    The book exploit this aspect and make one more step, this time the supermale she met want to dive in her darkest fantasies that were not shared with anyone. So, he gives her anything she want.

No, coming back to this site. This is not a site created for women fantasies but for men fantasies.
    So if you will make a movie about a woman kicking a man balls then you will have 99.5% male audience.
    And more than that males that are into ballbusting are generally not hardcore fuckers.
    I will speak also for myself because even if most of the time I use ballbusting as prelude for fucking I have to admit that many times ballbusting itself without fucking is fantastic while fucking without ballbusting start to become a little boring.

I did not intend to upset someone with my post but is always good to separate fantasies from reality.
    If you did not have real experiences then you are most likely to dream about meeting a woman that will have orgasm from busting your balls and this is a sort of Fairy that is living only in your imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by sebi40 View Post
    Hey guys let's be honest with ourselves.
    50 shades of grey is a book wrote for women that are a bit bored about their plane sexual life and about life in general.
    Each woman dream to meet a handsome, rich and intelligent male with a big dick that will love her deeply.
    The book exploit this aspect and make one more step, this time the supermale she met want to dive in her darkest fantasies that were not shared with anyone. So, he gives her anything she want.

No, coming back to this site. This is not a site created for women fantasies but for men fantasies.
    So if you will make a movie about a woman kicking a man balls then you will have 99.5% male audience.
    And more than that males that are into ballbusting are generally not hardcore fuckers.
    I will speak also for myself because even if most of the time I use ballbusting as prelude for fucking I have to admit that many times ballbusting itself without fucking is fantastic while fucking without ballbusting start to become a little boring.

I did not intend to upset someone with my post but is always good to separate fantasies from reality.
    If you did not have real experiences then you are most likely to dream about meeting a woman that will have orgasm from busting your balls and this is a sort of Fairy that is living only in your imagination.
    I know what you mean, but I must partially disagree. If you go to KITG you can easy see a great many women from all walks of life who are into all manner of bb expressions, ranging from the very mild to the most extreme. I've known many women in real life who openly enjoy bb and its expression. I do not think a movie about bb will necessarily have an all male audience, it seems to probably depend most on how it's presented. Again I feel KITG is a good example of that. There are lots of active female members on KITG because it is a forum which is attractive to them.

more please ,

Quote Originally Posted by carnivorous_daisy View Post
    Quite right. I'm not a great writer, but I'm still better than the drivel found in 50 Shades. One of my stories can be found here: http://www.wattpad.com/43752041-help-wanted-part-1
    more please,

Quote Originally Posted by pete40 View Post
    more please,
    Here's part two:
    http://www.wattpad.com/44075602-help-wanted-part-2

I've got several other stories in this series drafted, which I might finish if anyone would be interested in reading them.

Big Supporter
    you know in the books he learned all the fetish stuff from an older woman and he was the sub, maybe there was some cbt stuff involved........now there's a book idea!