check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting Sports - Soccer

Ballbusting Sports - Soccer

I was fantasizing one day about playing ballbusting games with some fictional people. And during my session I think I discovered some new ideas for ballbusting games.

I don't have a significant other with whom I can test these (yet) so feel free to try them out and let me know how it works out for you.

Soccer
    Boy vs Girl(s)

Set-up

Two goal posts. 1 behind you and 1 in front of you. You (B) stand up in the middle of the two.
    [.............B............. ]
    Grab your girl or some female friends who are willing to play the game. Girl(s) on Team G, you are Team B.

The goal post is just a marker. A pillow, a piece of cloth or whatever.

Objective
    Is to get your balls into the goal! Duh!
    Your objective is to move forward and get your balls in their goal post in front of you, while the girl(s) will try to hinder you and get your balls back in to your own goal post.

How to Play

One game will have several rounds that go on until someone scores a goal.
    Each round consists of 4 steps, unless Penalty Kick (more on that later)

1. You will take 1 step backwards towards your own post
    2. One girl will stand in front of you and take a good shot at your balls
    3. After kicking your balls, she will count to 3 (or some other number, this needs testing so go with a number that feels right)
    4. Your job is to try to move forward before the timer runs out. Take as many steps as possible up to a maximum of 3, before she finishes the counting (if she is your sexual partner she can stroke your dick but only while counting. Warning: she will score 1 goal if you shoot a load)

Penalty Kick
    If the girl kicks you so hard that you can't stand up and fall to the floor. Then the following two things happen:
    1. You no longer take a step back in the next round
    2. If she chooses, she may kick your balls while you are on the floor

Penalty kick is there to prevent cheating. So that 1 she can't keep dropping you to the floor to win the game, and 2 you can't keep falling to the floor to prevent the girl from winning, without serious consequences

How to Win
    You get 1 goal if you take your balls to their goal post. They get 1 goal if take your balls into your own goal post.
    After a goal has been made you move back to the center. And the whole process repeats until there is a winner. (Best of 3, Best of 5, however many times you want to repeat it)

Decide on some fun prizes for the winning team.
    Good luck and have fun!

Any questions?

Give it a try and let me know how that goes! I'd love to hear about it!