check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Introducing Ballbusting Bombshells!

Big Supporter

Introducing Ballbusting Bombshells!

We are very happy to announce the grand opening of Ballbusting Bombshells! ********************/82343. This studio is brought to you by Ballbusting Legends, but is far superior to that studio in every way:

For starters, the video quality is vastly improved as we’ve gone from Standard Definition to Full HD clips (1920x1080, and even higher level of quality than the vast majority of studios who shoot in regular HD which is 1280x720). The difference in quality is breathtaking!
    Moreover, the girls are even hotter and younger on average. We are specifically targeting 18 and 19 year olds to shoot with, because in our experience, they are more “free spirited”, ruthless, and enjoy ball-kicking much more than a more “mature” woman does. Also, it makes us stand out that much more from the studios that shoot with middle aged dommes!

The girls are also more athletic-we are seeking girls with a background in martial arts, dance and sports (especially soccer lol) because they kick more accurately and better. The outfits they wear are sexier and the skits are more kick-oriented (as opposed to say punches).
    All in all, it’s a much improved store! You can check us out at ********************/82343.

To see numerous pics of our girls and get other updates, follow us on Twitter- https://*************************. You can also see hundreds of photos of our girls at: http://*********************************/

Feel free to post any feedback, comments, or questions in this thread! I particularly like to know who your favorites are so that I know who to bring back for more shoots.

Big Supporter
    The link to the BB Bombshells site is: www.c4s.com/82343

Looks really excellent! It's even better than BB Legends! I'm also glad you guys are doing more barefoot stuff too . Thanks for that!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sevencircles View Post
    Looks really excellent! It's even better than BB Legends! I'm also glad you guys are doing more barefoot stuff too . Thanks for that!
    Thanks! Yeah we have discovered through much trial and error that the girls kick the hardest and most accurately barefoot, so that's the primary way we are doing it these days......

Big Supporter
    At Ballbusting Bombshells (********************/82343) we suddenly find ourselves with what you might call a "good problem to have"- just in the last week or so, we have too many girls that want to join our "team" of ruthless testicle kickers than what we can possibly accommodate! What can I say, my groin is a big of a "foot magnet" for hot girls, lol. So the idea that I had was that post a list of no less than 13 prospects we currently have, and have the fans vote on who they want to see kicking balls for us next! Of course, with 13 choices, you are welcome to vote for more than one. I've got them listed in our imgur account under the Albums "Ballbusting Prospects" and "More Ballbusting Prospects". with photos that list them as "Ballbusting Prospect #1, #2, etc.". You can either post here as to who you like, or send me a pm, or just email us at: ballbustingbombshells@gmail.com. The feedback is much appreciated!

Our imgur page with the prospects pics is listed at: http://*********************************/

All I can say is that you're one lucky dude! How do you guys recruit these girls? Do you advertise or something?

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballbusting Legends View Post
    At Ballbusting Bombshells (********************/82343) we suddenly find ourselves with what you might call a "good problem to have"- just in the last week or so, we have too many girls that want to join our "team" of ruthless testicle kickers than what we can possibly accommodate! What can I say, my groin is a big of a "foot magnet" for hot girls, lol. So the idea that I had was that post a list of no less than 13 prospects we currently have, and have the fans vote on who they want to see kicking balls for us next! Of course, with 13 choices, you are welcome to vote for more than one. I've got them listed in our imgur account under the Albums "Ballbusting Prospects" and "More Ballbusting Prospects". with photos that list them as "Ballbusting Prospect #1, #2, etc.". You can either post here as to who you like, or send me a pm, or just email us at: ballbustingbombshells@gmail.com. The feedback is much appreciated! Our imgur page with the prospects pics is listed at: http://*********************************/
    Hi....i buy generally LOT of LOT videos....If you make Biting Cock or CockBox Cock stomping video....i buy...ALLS