check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Choose our next ballbuster(s) at Ballbusting Bombshells!

Big Supporter

Choose our next ballbuster(s) at Ballbusting Bombshells!

At Ballbusting Bombshells (www.c4s.com/82343) we suddenly find ourselves with what you might call a "good problem to have"- just in the last week or so, we have too many girls that want to join our "team" of ruthless testicle kickers than what we can possibly accommodate! What can I say, my groin is a big of a "foot magnet" for hot girls, lol. So the idea that I had was that post a list of no less than 13 prospects we currently have, and have the fans vote on who they want to see kicking balls for us next! Of course, with 13 choices, you are welcome to vote for more than one. I've got them listed in our imgur account under the Albums "Ballbusting Prospects" and "More Ballbusting Prospects". with photos that list them as "Ballbusting Prospect #1, #2, etc.". You can either post here as to who you like, or send me a pm, or just email us at: ballbustingbombshells@gmail.com. The feedback is much appreciated!

Our imgur page with the prospects pics is listed at: http://*********************************/

Remember to follow us on Twitter as well: https://*************************

2,3 & 4 have my vote!! *smiles*

1, 4 and 9 !

If I was the bustee? 7 and 8.

# 1 and 9 definely have my vote, balls would love to be punished by those two. Thanks

Big Supporter
    Thanks for the feedback guys, it will absolutely be taken into account! If anyone else wants to "weigh in" then I will absolutely take your votes into consideration as well. If you are not Registered here, remember you can also email me- ballbustingbombshells@gmail.com

www.c4s.com/82343

Big Supporter
    Here is a bit more info about some of the girls, if it helps in the voting process.....

#12 was a former soccer player- which always turns out well in terms of kicking ability- (Audrina, Maria, and Yana are all soccer players and they are our three best kickers in the new store. Amy was also a soccer player back at BB Legends and holy Christ could she kick). I really like her personality a lot, and she's got long muscular legs which is also good. #2 was also a former soccer player and is very enthusiastic about shooting with us. I think I could have picked better pics of her, but she's kinda got a 21 year old Kim Kardashian thing going on (I know, I hate everything the Kardashians stand for as well but can deal with the look lol).

#7, the Asian girl, has an extensive background in Tae Kwon Do, and a background in dance (ballet or something similar), and a long history of real life ball-kickings. I met with her and she is completely awesome, just extremely charming....I wanted to marry her quite honestly lol. At any rate, her English isn't perfect yet as she just moved here, but I think that kind of adds to her charm. #8 has a background in Karate- she might have said "Green Belt".

The real life serial ballbusters are #8, #6, #7, and #4. #6 is 18 years old and actually got suspended from school this year for kicking a guy in the balls after he groped her amazing ass (talk about a win-win, right?). She tells me she has kicked numerous guys. #4 enjoys ball-tagging guys for fun on a regular basis and has kicked some too. She's very intelligent and fun, and definitely real gets off on bb. And yes, she has real boobs (as do #2 and #8 if you're wondering). #2 also had a story about kicking her ex in the balls, and the stunning #9 has done quite a bit of bb (specifically, kneeing) of guys in relationships.

Nobody has voted for #5 yet, but she's actually just extremely pretty, with a body to die for, and very appealing in every way. The pics I had of her were all I could find, but they don't begin to do her justice......

#13 is one I've had my eye on for a long time, she says she's always wanted to kick a guy in the balls, but we have had some difficulty in getting our schedules lined up. #10 I haven't met with yet, but she has very muscular (yet still feminine) legs and butt that just look so great in our videos. She is out of town, but supposed to come back the first week of September, so hopefully we get something going then.

1, 3 and 9!

#7! Great site btw, keep it up.

4, 9, 11, 13

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by arylinth View Post
    #7! Great site btw, keep it up.
    Thanks arylinth! And that you to all who voted btw for your feedback, it's absolutely going to be taken into account.

Btw- those of you like Arylinth who voted for #7 (the beautiful Asian girl), she debuted yesterday at Ballbusting Bombshells in "TAMAKERI" with the stunning and deadly Yana. As I mentioned she has a long background in Tae Kwon Do, and she introduces the jump kick which is just insanely brutal and great to watch, she looks like a real life ninja doing it (just check out the preview and GIF on our home page (www.c4s.com/82343).

#10 (aka Zoey) also made her "kick off" (literally) in Alpha Beta Ballbusters this week, with the ridiculously hot Monica. This is one of our very best clips imo- Zoey kicks like the soccer player that she is, and Monica has many great "toe first" kicks for those who like to see that style of kicking. www.c4s.com/82343

#9 for SURE, then #4,5,6.

Big Supporter
    1, 4, 10, 11

Love it! Just bought the tamakeri one. Great work!
    Now just find an Indian girl and you will have the holy grail.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by arylinth View Post
    Love it! Just bought the tamakeri one. Great work!
    Now just find an Indian girl and you will have the holy grail.
    Haha thanks man, I will keep an eye out for one for sure!

Also thanks to those of you who made "Tamakeri" with Akira and Yana the #1 ranked ballbusting clip on c4s, and Ballbusting Bombshells the #1 rated studio.

www.c4s.com/82343