check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choose our next ballbuster(s) at Ballbusting Bombshells!

I've been a fan since BB legend, and I love the new stuff even more! Could you share a little bit how you recruited these girls?

Big Supporter
    All of em'!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ggyy View Post
    I've been a fan since BB legend, and I love the new stuff even more! Could you share a little bit how you recruited these girls?
    Thanks ggyy, great to hear! As for how I recruit these girls, the best answer I can give you is.... in any way I can! I am very relentless about it. I have a local modeling agency that feeds me a lot of "talent" (including Alexis, Rachel, and Samantha at the new studio, and many girls at the old one). Whenever we shoot with a girl we like, I always let them know that a great way to get moved up in the shoot order is to have a hot friend who wants to shoot with her. Some of our very best stuff over the years has been referrals- including Natalie and Liz at the old studio, and Audrina at the new studio. Once in awhile I'll pop into a local strip club to look for talent- not that often, because mostly the girls string you along with no intent to shoot, haha. But, the chance to pop in on a Saturday Night and have 20-30 hot young open minded girls to choose from provides some real opportunity. It also gives me a chance to see them nearly naked which helps you know how they will look in lingerie or other skimpy outfits shooting with us. I also recruit girls from Model Mayhem. It's nice because there are hundreds of hot girls on there, unfortunately, most can't be contacted unless you are a member, and I'm not sure if they will let me become one when I'm not a "photographer" in the traditional sense lol. But, we've gotten some bombshells from that- most recently, Monica.

I would say that the #1 way we recruit girls, however, is on Facebook. I have Cassie contact them as it's less threatening than a guy- I just give her a list of hot girls to contact that I find surfing around and she goes down the list. If you're wondering, about a third of girls respond. Out of that third, about a third will actually follow through and have a meeting with us. And from there, it's almost half that I reject because I just don't think they are right in some way (they seldom decline to shoot once we've gotten to that point). So it's an arduous process at times, but worth the work when we get a Yana or a Maria (both recruited on Facebook). Maria's response at the time was priceless as I recall, something like "do I really get to kick someone in the balls?" or something like that, lol. Back in the day, we also recruited Roxie, Crystal, and Lilly on Facebook, among others.

www.c4s.com/82343

That's amazing! I appreciate that there are people like you this dedicated to produce quality content. Also, just curious, not that I will definitely do it, but do you think most of these girls would be open to private session?

Any word on when we'll see the prospects in new videos?

Will you guys bring back Megan?

Big Supporter
    i would have liked to see the girls but the lings been taken down here

Quote Originally Posted by mvp View Post
    i would have liked to see the girls but the lings been taken down here
    If you google 'ballbusting prospects' it should be one of the first results, the gallery is still there.

And by the way, why the video T33NAGE BALLBREAKERS: 19-year-olds Megan and Kellie Ballbust Their Tennis Coach end at all of a sudden?

If you google "ballbusting prospects" the albums are still there, should be the first or second result!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by spanked View Post
    Any word on when we'll see the prospects in new videos?
    I took the list down awhile ago, due to the fact that most of the girls either shot with us and have videos out now, or fell through, so they are by definition no longer "prospects" either way. Akira, Ashley, Zoey, and Bella were all girls on that list who turned out very well imho. There is one more girl who may still shoot with us that I am very excited about- 20 years old, a body that is just insane, and a real life serial ball-kicker to boot. She is scheduled to shoot with us on Saturday, but has been known to be flaky so we shall see. www.c4s.com/82343

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Will you guys bring back Megan?
    I wish! Megan has a serious boyfriend now and doesn't want to shoot for that reason. I keep tabs on the situation just in case there is ever "trouble in paradise", you never know how things could change! www.c4s.com/82343

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    And by the way, why the video T33NAGE BALLBREAKERS: 19-year-olds Megan and Kellie Ballbust Their Tennis Coach end at all of a sudden?
    I am not sure- I filmed it five years ago and can't recall. I will pull the video until I can take a look at it. www.c4s.com/82343

Thanks, that's a shame though, I loved all of them, especially 4! 2, 3, and 6 were also great, can I have their numbers? lol