check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Fainting

Fainting

Been sessioning for six years now. Last ballbusting session was so intense I began to faint from the pain. It wasn't from posture or anything, purely the pain. Mistress backed off and helped me recover but then carried on again, enjoying herself and my agony.

Have any of you fainted from pain? Is it safe?

I have never fainted or gotten close to it. There is one video online of Mistress Lotus slapping a subs balls until he faints. I have also been playing for about 10 years now and never had any problems. My last session a few weeks ago changed all that. I was about 40 minutes into the session and tied to a cross. Mistress was standing in front of me and she connected with my left nut with kicks about 5 times in a row. I suddenly got nauseous and was about to lose my lunch. I asked her to untie me and started scoping out the room for where I could puke, because it was coming... I managed to keep it down and we started playing again, but a little lighter this time.

At the time I was scared because it was so unexpected. After the session, I actually have started to think it is a bit of a turn on...being that she pushed me so far. It has crossed my mind once or twice that I might like to see if I could be pushed that far again...but this time be ready for it.

Had similar experiences with gf crushing my nads which caused my heart to race and made me feel faint. We stopped before proceeding and I recovered. Last episode was the worst with me binding my nuts with an ace bandage to crush them. To add to the pain, i ran a 4" needle through both nuts. Almost fainted from the pain and became very nauseous. I managed to stay conscious and keep my lunch however. I can see how extreme busting can indeed lead to vomiting and a loss of consciousness.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HsspodeBusted View Post
    There is one video online of Mistress Lotus slapping a subs balls until he faints.

http://xhamster.com/movies/239994/ba..._fainting.html

Here is a link to a preview clip that shows him after fainting at the end but doesn't show what she does to him to actually make him faint. It looks pretty intense, though... Anyone know where to find the actual video instead of just this preview?