check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Who would buy a top down 2D RPG video game with Ballbusting?

Who would buy a top down 2D RPG video game with Ballbusting?

This thread has been created with the purpose of gathering the options for a potential ballbusting RPG video game. Note that of course I have said potential, because without any real interest for such a thing it would be a pointless endeavour. The idea for me is to create small cheap episodic games to sell. Sub themes may vary, but the overall point of the games would be brutal ballbusting such as testicular ruptures and **********. For narrative I am thinking about the player takes the role of a male character and they must go through a story full of women that the player must battle; the objective for the player is to make it through with their balls. If you are familiar with Poiu's Pokemon Ballbusting Battles, and underground league, both of which are no longer around, and Ballbrawl which is still around, but M/M is not my cup of tea; these are more or less the inspiration for this.

A while back I created a very simple "game" in an RPG maker http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...-with-RPG-Make, but that was more of an experiment with what I could. Ultimately it proved too limited to achieve the mechanics that I desired. Since then I have experimented with Unity, and the conclusion I have drawn is that it would be far better to build the RPG and ballbusting mechanics I want in a Unity game than try to rework an RPG maker programmed in a language I am not familiar with. Once I build the frame work; creating games will just be adding content, and if they are episodic most assets would be reused, so less content to add.

Working artists cannot work for free, so initially this will have to be purely narrative driven. If such a game can generate money then there is the potential to commission artists. Since art is not cheap I was thinking that most of it would be "defeated" images as in if the player is beaten, then it would display an image of the female character finishing off the players character with some ballbusting move.

In conclusion this is my idea, and I would like to know what people think. Would people want to buy small cheap episodic games featuring brutal ballbusting? Of course it should be a try before you buy, so I would make the first episode free, so people can make up their minds before buying any. The first episode will also help finding bugs and measuring reception.

Supreme Poster
    There have been a couple of computer ballbusting games produced for limited release that I have seen on this site.

A couple different formats, and have purchased copies with the hope of future updates. However it is such a niche market there is never the financial reward to keep it up for long. And thus they all seem to fade away never to be seen again....

That aside, I would love to see another take the foray into the field in hopes of making it work this time.

But it will ultimately be a labor of love much more than a reward of riches.

What curmudgeon said really, especially with regards the financial aspect. It's such a niche market that hardly anyone's likely to buy it. The only way around that is to appeal to the mainstream by making it funny, but that'd probably defeat the purpose.

Still, I'd be up for buying that if it's any good. I'd have though that text-based or point-and-click would have been the logical starting point, so I'm interested in seeing how a top-down game would go. Heck, it's always going to be better than the stuff on steam at the moment and you'll probably get mention from Jim Sterling!

Registered Member
    I'm always looking for a new game, especially one that involves ballbusting. And as was previously mentioned, probably won't be able to quit your day job off of it, but there's a small audience.

Supreme Poster
    My bet would be on text-based flash, with players having 'multiple choice' options at each juncture and with fight imagery popping (heh) up on the side. A Final Fantasy-style 2D sprite game could certainly work, but it adds a new layer of complexity in terms of the graphic design.

I would definitely be interested. Good to see you here again, Havock! I actually still have that game you made and play it occasionally. I enjoy swapping out the character sprites with my custom pictures, actually. That being said, a game with heavy customization would be fantastic. Just as important should be the option of playing as the guy and getting busted rather than only being able to play as the girl and being the buster. The Underground League was alright, but it was fairly limited in its customization options. No custom win punishment options and dialogue, no lose consequences for the males, and limited attacks made the game stale after a while. It would be cool to see like a "Wall of Shame" showing the newly-made eunuchs from the game, or maybe require the eunuchs to have to do something to earn back some implant testicles. Maybe importable/exportable characters? I have a lot of ideas, but unfortunately, no programming experience whatsoever.

Big Supporter

I definitely appreciate the feedback thus far. I agree that the top down 2D gameplay is really not necessary, and would only serve as padding in the end. To making things much easier I should focus specifically on what would drive the entire show; a text based story with battles between.

The heavy customization idea conflicts with my immediate idea of episodic development, which is to say start small and sell small installments of a project that will grow in complexity as it is goes, and justify it with each being a piece of an ongoing narrative. This is not to say I could not eventually create a tournament style game where you choose combatants and there is an extreme amount of customization options. If for each "episode" I create an additional new battle mechanic, these could accumulate for a tournament game with battles playing out in many different ways.

Registered Member
    "I'd buy that for a dollar "

I believe I would be interested as well!

I'd totally buy these games!