check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Battle of the Exes Part 2 the grappler

Battle of the Exes Part 2 the grappler

The grappler (battle of exes round 2)

She was known for being able to take anyone down with a grab. The type of grab, well I didn’t know. They offered me 5k to fight nude against a woman. I figured id liked my chances. I was versed in wrestling and jui jitsu, fought mma and was pretty happy on my odds. They said to me if you win you get your money and her money and the option to do what I want if I win. I agreed.

The day came and the crowd road with enthusiasm, I stood out in the corner of the ring and asked, “ where is the other chick?” Female referee responded, “ she’s the 5 year champ, never lost, she always comes out last.” I gulped but figured with my good shape, and I was in great shape I couldn’t lose. Suddenly the lights shut off and a spotlight came out shining on a curvaceous figure. Might as well been gold as she walked her beautiful body. Shining, enormous tits, huge ass, shredded arms and abdomen, with a stoic look on her face as she stepped into the ring.

The ref called us to the middle, explaining the rules (their were none). I looked over her beauty and my penis grew erect uncontrollably. She laughed” this will be easy”. I cowered back to my corner, my trainer a female then began spewing info, “ She loves setting up the groin hit, guard it or she will end you, she showed a video on her phone, as I looked I watched the same girl I was against grab a man by his testicles and then stuff them into her mouth biting them off and them stuffing them into the mans throat.” She will attack them , she said. Guard them or you are finished.”

We were both in great shape my abs ripped hers as well. We met mid circle as the bell rang. Somehow I remembered this chick as we circled and it hit me, this was the same girl I had cheated on my ex with. We threw fists back and forth no connection yet but without notice a leg sweep nailed me to the ground. As I fell she picked her leg up and slammed it down only to miss my rolling body. I rose back onto my feet and raised my fist in fighting stance.

She faked a kick to my groin, which made me attempt a block with both hands then poked me in the eyes with two fingers of her right hand. I reached for my face and she then began her attack. 5 successive kicks in to my testicles left me destroyed as I slumped and staggered with an uppercut to my chin sending me backwards. Still unable to see she approached and nailed me with 2 left side kidney jabs followed by 6 knees repetitively into my balls. I yelled, as my eyes regained vision.

My pain grew but as my eyesight regained I saw her post back her gorgeous nude right leg and she then snapped it viciously into my balls. I feel straight down in front of her chiseled glistening body, grasping what was left of my balls. I felt around and was happy to find them intact as I looked up at her protruding vagina lips right in front of me.

I grabbed for her legs and brought her to her back in front of me, the men encouraging me to end her. I pulled my self on top of her and cocked my right fist back.

However my attempted force was met with two hands between my legs , which found my swollen nuts easily. I stopped mid air as she said” forgot these?” She clamped down with her sharp nails crushing both nuts to the verge of destruction. My upper body fell on top of her as she continued her grip. The strong Asian woman looked me in the eyes and said, “no balls for you.” As if her grip could not get worse she rolled me onto my back her nude body on top holding my masculine pride on the brink of destruction.

She lifted me onto my feet standing, balls in hand. “ Im going to give you another chance loser.” With that said, with both hands wrapped around my eggs she lifted her knee into my pelvis. Shock waves rippled through my body. I fell straight down and the bell rang as I grabbed my balls. She smiled and walked to her corner.

This was the battle of the exes and this was Kim, a long lost lover I had cheated on, sometime ago. The trainers assessed us, and I was in perfect shape surprisingly. Despite her 5 foot 3 frame, her hits had definitely hurt but not damaged. I pounced straight up awaiting the bell.

She met me at the center of the ring and smiled , I had no idea why but she pulled a button sized device out of no where and pressed a button as her grin widened. Suddenly a sharp pain was felt in my balls and I looked down to find a sharp metal claw crushing my nut sack. I gasped. She said” it only lasts 30 seconds, that should be enough sweetie”. She nailed me with an uppercut that sent me backwards but the steal claw held me up. Alternating left and right, knee body shots followed as I dangled by the metal claw on my testicles. I was 1 foot above the air as she pressed a button sending me back down. She simultaneously swung her right leg back and nailed me with her powerful shot as I fell.

Cheating hour was over but as I looked to the mat I saw my testicles were bleeding. She quickly did a flying jump kick into my crouched body nailing me in the face. I fell and was put off. She then yelled, “welcome to the tournament!” as she slammed her fist in between my legs crushing my balls to the mat. I bucked and she then retracted her fist again and nailed me in the gonads again this time sending me to see stars.

She grabbed both of my legs by the ankles and then stomped my groin, She leaned back and picked me up off the mat over her head as the bell rang. I landed in the corner rope, crowd cheering. Bell ringing she ran from her position to my prone body and delivered a flying side kick that smashed my balls into the post. I passed out.

I awoke to find myself in my corner being attended to by my trainer. She said frantically thank god you woke up you have 2 mins before next round. Your balls are fine, she exclaimed, but definitely swollen. As she said this I saw my opponent smile, as ropes began to come around my arms and legs . I fought back but I soon found myself held and suspended by my arms and legs held wide open. She walked up to me and said, “ 30 seconds”. She then pounded me with knees to my balls close to a dozen, stepped back and kicked me in the balls 8 times. Then she crouched down and gave my balls a vicious uppercut and then grabbed my balls at the base. The device timer wore out and as my body released she held my swollen balls in her hand. She then lifted me by my balls holding them tightly as I almost cried. I was draped over her shoulder, looking at the canvas. With her hand still holding my nuts by the base she posted me into the corner and rammed her knee into my balls as much as she could.

With no fight left, she held me and grabbed my face, “ you don’t remember me?!’ she said sternly. I muffled nooo, please, let me go. “Wrong answer” she said as she picked me up by my balls and held me I kicked 1 or 2 times but I had nothing left. Hands between my legs she clamped down and slammed me down to her knee balls trapped. My face still facing her she again grinned, picking me up again as she smashed my balls into her bony knee. I had nothing left as she let me fall to the ground.

With cheers of the crowd, Kim circled me like a shark waiting to end me. She was my gf , in a 6 month relationship and I didn’t know why this was happening. I rolled to my base, face facing the ground, attempting to gain composure as my double d balls swung heavily in between my legs. I could barely move and as I brought my torso up a vicious kick was given into my monstrous balls. I fell again and began screaming and crying as I could not take anymore.

Standing over me she reached down in-between my legs fastening them onto her nailed hands. She squeezed and suddenly I felt cold steal rap around my balls. It tightened and without warning she had me strung up by the steal chord. Prancing around, I pounded the mat begging her to let me go. With the steel chord fastened to my prized possesions a ladder was thrown in to the ring she opened it up and began to climb. She then hoisted me up by my balls, slipped the rope in between the ladder and yelled as she fell forward slamming the ladder shut on my testicles. I convulsed viciously, my chords destroyed , balls intact.

With the last ounce of strength in me I stood and faced my Asian opponent, she was barely winded and gorgeous. I staggered and regained footing. “ Awww, you want me to end you hu?” I threw a haymaker out of spite as she ducked she nailed me with an uppercut that connected into both testicles. My face made a weird shape as she slung her hand back and shot it into my groin once again., clutching me by my weakness.

Both balls in hand she said,” time to end this” she closed her fist balls protruding as she yanked down back and then up. I stood on my tippy toes. Eye to eye she spoke” I win, your balls are a weakness and I have you by them, Do you give? (her grip tightened as she said this. ) I screamed no. She responded, ” very well, game over, then.” She yanked down both balls in hand and towards her, kissed me on the lips and then head butted me as my head went back, her hand yanked towards her hip, My testicles ripped from my body.

I fell to my knees staring at her woman hood, peripherally seeing my testicles in her hand. She raised the mass in her hand and said victory!. I fell face forward in-between her legs. She then supposedly paraded with my balls in hand and then smashed them to the ground and then repeatedly stomped them to the mat.

I looked up to see her perfect frame, ass and tits sweaty and bloody. She noticed this and then grabbed me by my remaining scrotum and hair liftng me above her head. She held me in the air like a trophy as blood gushed from my scrotum down her body. With a final yell she explained, “ I am woman, hear me roar!” She smashed my lower back into her knee and broke my back to shreds as I bled to death frm my genitals. Kim stared down at my lifeless body and yelled, Next!” The tournament was to be continued ….

Supreme Poster
    Hi. I hate to be a nitpicker, but it's "cords" not "chords." Chords are things you find in music and geometry. Cords are the things that are more like strings or threads, or the things that a man's balls hang by... or stop hanging by, in this case.

This was made in 20 minute feel free to point out typos

Big Supporter
    Greetings Dasma

I apologize but I missed this story so I would have commented earlier. Aside from any spelling errors that are inconsequential to me, I thought you did a great job and I continue to enjoy your stories. Thank you very much for continuing to write and for releasing this story pretty quickly. I usually check this forum just to see if you have posted another story but somehow I missed this story. Anyway, I hope you continue writing. The concept you have chosen works well for me and is not boring at all. I love many aspects to your stories but the "unfairness" to the male fighter is something I particularly enjoy. Perhaps you might consider have a female fighter intervene in a fight.

Also, even though few people are commenting that is the norm. I am certain many people love your stories but just do not comment. If not you certainly have me as a fan.

Personally I would of submitted when she asked me "do you give?" She probably would have jerked his dick off w her small Asian feet to see if those goofy dangling balls still worked as they flopped with her feet smashing them around. I would have accidentally cummed on her feet and legs bc I'm a pig and my irish dick and balls are bigger than her Asian feet. GirlPower knocking dudes dicks in the dirt. Makes me hard to see ladies defeating horny piggish dudes with bigger ballsacks than brains. Little ladies feet between dudes hairy theighs into dangling nutsacks sending the dudes to their knees with a boner. Wish I had a chick to kick my dick