check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Recess War on Testicles

Recess War on Testicles

I remember reading an excellent blog post a while ago from a woman reminiscing about her childhood.

Every recess she and all the girls at her school would go around kicking all the boys in her school in the testicles.

Does anyone know where I can find it again? It wasn't supposed to be for a fetish which made it all the better.

Thanks

I tried the archive links but it seems that all of them were archived after the page was removed. Any help?

Thanks

The text is removed from the blog but can still be read in the post I mentioned above.

I read that one but I think what I was looking for was the next "Stuff you'll Never See #3" where she describes how everyone kicked boys in the testicles.

Thanks for your help

"Stuff you'll Never See #3" is also quoted in that post.

Big Supporter
    This is one I remember reading, something like...

At recess all the girls would chase after boys and kick them in the balls. It got so bad the school made us go to recess at different times, boys at one time and girls at another so we couldn't bust their balls. In the end the school showed the girls a film of a guy who got one of his balls totally smashed from being ballkicked. He was taken to hospital to try and save the ball. I remember when they cut his nutsack open there was a a lot of blood.

Maybe someone else will know more.

Quote Originally Posted by msms View Post
    This is one I remember reading, something like...

At recess all the girls would chase after boys and kick them in the balls. It got so bad the school made us go to recess at different times, boys at one time and girls at another so we couldn't bust their balls. In the end the school showed the girls a film of a guy who got one of his balls totally smashed from being ballkicked. He was taken to hospital to try and save the ball. I remember when they cut his nutsack open there was a a lot of blood.

Maybe someone else will know more.
    Sounds amazing! Was this a true story from a blog or something? I've never seen it and I'm pretty sure it's different than the one that ppoley referred to in the first post. If anybody knows something more please share.