check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Penectomy clipsites

Big Supporter

Penectomy clipsites

I have a serious question. Me and Emily make penectomy clips and sell them at clipsites. I like making the clips because it's my own fetish and hers.
    Even if you dont like paying for stuff like this, I Always try to share free photos.

The things is now that fetishcod.com has been having technical problems for a long time. And no idea when and if the site will be back online.

Do any of you know any clipsites that allow penectomy?

Clips 4 sale for example does not allow this. Nor kinkbomb. There must be other clipsites that I dont know that allow penectomy? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    As a reward I could give the first that finds such a site 2 new clips of choice? Which can easily be done by download through cloudsite mega. If wished ofcourse. Just naming something that might get us more help. Besides that you would have our eternal gratitude.

c4s has a penectomy category. just don't use the word blood in the description of your videos.

Big Supporter
    c4s is clips 4 sale. My penectomy clips were deleted from c4s with a warning to never upload that again or my whole shop would be closed.
    Basically it says already in their terms that a weapon(like a knife in penectomyclips, or even scissors when it's meant to threaten with) is not allowed.

Then only things allowed is penectomytalk. But thats not the kinda clips we make unfortunately.

Thanks for your answer!

Supreme Poster

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by stewie88 View Post
    you can use this store...is so beatiful

http://meanclips.com/

and you can use categories "medical""....if you see you can find lot of cruel video ))

Big Supporter
    As usual Angelo, you are amazing! Will check them out right now.

Big Supporter
    I think I'll go with meanclips indeed. They also seem to have a little more traffic.

Hope they allow the clips, but otherwise I'm sure one of those on the list will. So I'll keep my word as well.

Do you know already which clips I can upload to MEGA for you? We've done it before several months ago. I can RAR them into smaller files again