check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Any admins from the eunuch archive here?

Supreme Poster

Any admins from the eunuch archive here?

Hi, the archive updated their software recently and I have been locked out of the site. I have tried to contact them and they never got back to me, I even tried re registering with a new name and password to see if that would work and I still can't get in. I'm pretty sure this is just a software glitch but I can't seem to get in touch with someone to find out what I'm doing wrong. Please help.

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    I posted many stories in Eunuch Archive 10 years ago. In 2006, the Eunuch Archive moved to another server, after many months off line. There was a lot stories put in that is lost that time. Of course, all my stuff put in lost. I had many stories of a guy, Misadventures of Johnny Cock-n-Balls. Johnny Cock-n-Balls always lost his cock & balls in my story. I think it was Manalo that was admins. I don't know about Eunuch Archive now.

I had the same problem months ago. I made another registration with different ID and password and also (and is what I'm now suggesting to You), from a different computer as I believe it is necessary to made the registration with a different IP number.