check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Can you Handle the Wooden Spoon

Big Supporter

Can you Handle the Wooden Spoon

What do you guys think of your testicles being on the receiving end of a wooden spoon?

When my wife and I first got married, we had sex every night, which then turned into either sex or some kind of release for me every night, since she didn't seem to require as much. I explained to my wife I liked my balls squeezed and spanked during a hand job. She was hesitant at first, but got used to it. If I wanted it a little harder, and even to this day, she'll express concern or think I'm being a little perverted or something. :lol

Early on, I asked her if she would use a leather belt to spank my balls. She kind of freaked out like it was some sort of perversion, afraid I'd want her to cut me or something, so I withdrew the request.

But, years later, I wondered what a wooden spoon would be like. We had one we used to spank the kids when they were little (just a pop, more likely a threat if they misbehaved. We aren't too into spanking to kids.) So my wife was going to give me a hand job and I moved the spoon there onto the bed as if we had left it there. I had a bag of sex toy stuff there, too. She saw the spoon and she said if she used that, her hand may not get as tired. I said I was up to give it a try.

Then she started. "Ouch... too hard." So she lightened her blows. I asked for a break, went into the toy bag, and got some sort of thin rubber thing that had belonged to another sex toy and put that on the spoon. Still, it was too hard.

The wooden spoon felt like there was too much pain on the surface area of the balls, not the scrotum, but the balls themselves, instead of the deep thud I got from her more padded hand. I'm sensitive that way. (Yeah, I'm sensitive about how I'd like my balls beaten; I'll admit it.) Even her using fingers instead of palm on the balls doesn't feel right. We aren't really in a top and bottom situation. She's doing this for me, not tying me down and making me take it for her pleasure.

So we stopped the wooden spoon play that session and went back to the hand. I probably could go for a leather belt if it's done right and isn't all scrotum smacking, but I think we'll stick with the hand. I think it's less risky and less likely to freak my wife out.

(Btw, my wife totally freaked out at the suggestion of light bondage one time in spite of the ball stuff she does. I don't tell her just how hard she really pounds my balls sometimes and how they hurt. If she doesn't go hard enough, I'll put them in a penis ring to push them out from my body to take her punishment.)

What do you think about the wooden spoon? Is it too severe? Is the pain the wrong kind of pain?

Magic Wand

I have the solution for you. We call it a Magic Wand. Take an old tennis ball (or waste a new one). Drill a 3/4” (2 cm) hole in one side with a hole saw. Put it on top of a 3/4” wooden dowel and screw it in to the end of the dowel.

An alternative I have thought of but not made is to take a piece of 3/4” plastic pipe and wrap it with a piece of foam rubber pipe insulation. This takes minimal tools but shape made it harder to be selective about hitting one testicle.

Both provide a softer surface but just as much (or more) deep impact. And if you are masturbating when she hits you, if it hits your hand it does not hurt.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pulleddown View Post
    I have the solution for you. We call it a Magic Wand. Take an old tennis ball (or waste a new one). Drill a 3/4” (2 cm) hole in one side with a hole saw. Put it on top of a 3/4” wooden dowel and screw it in to the end of the dowel.

An alternative I have thought of but not made is to take a piece of 3/4” plastic pipe and wrap it with a piece of foam rubber pipe insulation. This takes minimal tools but shape made it harder to be selective about hitting one testicle.

Both provide a softer surface but just as much (or more) deep impact. And if you are masturbating when she hits you, if it hits your hand it does not hurt.
    Does anybody have a link to the old barefoot princess clip where she demonstrates a bonger similar to what you're talking about? She whacks the guy with it hard and you can tell it is totally real and not staged at all when he collapses in extreme agony. I think the clip ends with her saying "If you don't have the heart to try it out yourself, come see me!" I've been looking for this clip for a long time and if someone dug it up I'd be sooo grateful!

Quote Originally Posted by nycguy28 View Post
    Does anybody have a link to the old barefoot princess clip where she demonstrates a bonger similar to what you're talking about? She whacks the guy with it hard and you can tell it is totally real and not staged at all when he collapses in extreme agony. I think the clip ends with her saying "If you don't have the heart to try it out yourself, come see me!" I've been looking for this clip for a long time and if someone dug it up I'd be sooo grateful!
    I have it. It's 4.82MB but it cuts off the last word or two of her talking to the camera. What's a good way to upload it for you?

Try this with google translate http://files.mail.ru/

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehawk6902 View Post
    I have it. It's 4.82MB but it cuts off the last word or two of her talking to the camera. What's a good way to upload it for you?
    bb tube? sendspace? private video on youtube? google drive?

this is AWESOME that you have it. so pysched!

OK I tried BBtube but it says to wait 24 hours and it might be too small so I then tried sendspace. Here is the link. Let me know if it works:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gum40w

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehawk6902 View Post
    OK I tried BBtube but it says to wait 24 hours and it might be too small so I then tried sendspace. Here is the link. Let me know if it works:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gum40w
    Nice. What an absolute WHACK she gives him with that thing. I love her attitude. Barefoot princess is one of my all time favorite ballbusters!

Looks like the bb tube upload worked too, if people would rather see it there. http://www.ballbusting+++tube.com/vi...132/magic-wand

Does anyone know where to find this clip? The above link for ballbusting tube doesn't seem to work anymore. This is one of my all time favourite busts!

Quote Originally Posted by Balloney View Post
    What do you guys think of your testicles being on the receiving end of a wooden spoon?

The wooden spoon felt like there was too much pain on the surface area of the balls, not the scrotum, but the balls themselves, instead of the deep thud I got from her more padded hand. I'm sensitive that way.
    I think I get exactly what you mean. I'm sensitive that way too. Deep ball-pain is a special sort of pain, and quite different from surface skin pain. For me, surface skin/scrotum pain can distract from deep thudding ball pain.

Does anybody still have this obey melanie/barefoot princess clip? I would love to see it again!!

Does anybody still have this clip? I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find it!