check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting Princess Event

Big Supporter

Ballbusting Princess Event

Welcome girls to the Ballbusting Princess Event. I’m one of you co-hosts Ariana I am pleased to be here with you tonight.”

We are going to have a lot of fun. .” Adriana was wearing a shinning low cut dress whit high white boots.

Hold on everyone…what’s that?” Adriana held her hand to her earpiece to help her hear. “I think the boys are being brought in.” The boys were led around the floor of the arena as the crowd hooted and hollered at them.

Ariana went towards the boys Alright, boys”, she said.

I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to cum for a while after we’re done here”

Selena who was waring a shinning mini tight whit skirt and high heels chuckled, looking down at the boys crotch. “Looks pretty hot.”

Ariana grimaced. “And it keeps the goods in place.”

One boy just to make the famous girls laugh said “We look like underwear models”, the boy chuckled.

Adriana did not laugh and threw a painful kick at the boy’s groin. Her toes crunched the boy's nuts with a resounding smack, ramming them into his pelvis.

His
    eyes widened in shock. The dreamy expression on his face turned into a surprised, painful grimace and he let out a strained yelp.

That was right on target.” Selena shouted.
    Did she hurt your little eggs?” she said in a mocking tone.
    Fuck, you”, the boy moaned.

Adriana sighed. “Oh, come on, you little boy”, she smiled, spreading her legs and lowering her upper body, making himself very vulnerable and presenting her crotch to the boyy. “Kick, come on. Then we’re even.”

Come on, kick”, Ariana insisted, lifting her skirt and grabbing her crotch.

Alright”, the boy said. He brought his leg back and kicked Adriana crotch with all the force he could muster. The dreamy expression on the boy face turned into a surprised one. Adriana laught and said: “I don't have balls like you so it doesn't hurt as when we kick you” Selena added: “Dont you mother told you that is not good to hit girls?” and Selena brought her leg back and kicked the boy’s nuts with all the force she could muster. The instep of her boot drove the boy’s nuts into his body, making him let out a long, wheezing groan. Selena said: “That will teach you how to treat girls”. “Yeah” said Adriana and kicked another boy and his surprised face turned inot a painful one.

The others boys shouted:”What is happening here??? We enroll in a teen underwear model event”

Very cool story, loved it!

Big Supporter
    ariana and selena are celebrities

Big Supporter
    Selena and Adriana laught and said: “You have been enroll in the Ballbusting event. The girls are gonna to exploit your nuts” and at the same time Adriana and Selena started to kick them just to avoid their escape.

No time today. Perhaps I will try to continue another day

Big Supporter
    “Welcome girls to the Ballbusting Princess Event. I’m one of you co-hosts Ariana. I am pleased to be here with you tonight.”

“We are going to have a lot of fun. .” Adriana was wearing a shinning low cut dress whit high white boots.

“Hold on everyone…what’s that?” Adriana held her hand to her earpiece to help her hear. “I think the boys are being brought in.” The boys were led around the floor of the arena as the crowd hooted and hollered at them.

Ariana went towards the boys “Alright, boys”, she said.

“I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to cum for a while after we’re done here”

Selena Gomez who was waring a shinning mini tight whit skirt and high heels chuckled, looking down at the boys crotch. “Looks pretty hot.”

Ariana grimaced. “And it keeps the goods in place.”

One boy just to make the famous girls laugh said “We look like underwear models”, the boy chuckled.

Adriana did not laugh and threw a painful kick at the boy’s groin. Her toes crunched the boy's nuts with a resounding smack, ramming them into his pelvis.

His eyes widened in shock. The dreamy expression on his face turned into a surprised, painful grimace and he let out a strained yelp.

“That was right on target.” Selena shouted.
    “Did she hurt your little eggs?” she said in a mocking tone.
    “Fuck, you”, the boy moaned.

Adriana sighed. “Oh, come on, you little boy”, she smiled, spreading her legs and lowering her upper body, making himself very vulnerable and presenting her crotch to the boyy. “Kick, come on. Then we’re even.”

“Come on, kick”, Ariana insisted, lifting her skirt and grabbing her crotch.

“Alright”, the boy said. He brought his leg back and kicked Adriana crotch with all the force he could muster. The dreamy expression on the boy face turned into a surprised one. Adriana laught and said: “I don't have balls like you so it doesn't hurt as when we kick you” Selena added: “Dont you mother told you that is not good to hit girls?” and Selena brought her leg back and kicked the boy’s nuts with all the force she could muster. The instep of her boot drove the boy’s nuts into his body, making him let out a long, wheezing groan. Selena said: “That will teach you how to treat girls”. “Yeah” said Adriana and kicked another boy and his surprised face turned inot a painful one.

The others boys shouted:”What is happening here??? We enroll in a teen underwear model event”

“That is the reason you are wearing them”, said Selena. “Now it is time for the girls candidates” shoted Selena.

The girls were wearing jeans and a light pink shirt.
    “You’ll have to fight against each other until one of you gives up.” said Ariana.

“Let’s see our first male participant,.” said Selena
    “what is your name?” “Juan,” he replied.

“Let’s see our first female participant,.” said Ariana
    “what is your name?” “Jessica,” she replied.

“The rules are quite simple”, Selena explained. “The contestants put one hand behind their back. The other hand grabs the opponent’s crotch. If it is a boy, it will be the balls or if it is a girl it will be the pussy Then the contestants squeeze until one of them gives up”

The contestants grabbed their opponent’s crotches.

“Jessica has a good start”, Ariana commented. “Look at those small fingers. She has a good grip on the male’s balls!”

Her fingertips dug into Juan’s testicles and the audience cringed in sympathy.

“Oh, look at that”, Selena shouted. “Now Juan is twisting Jessica’s--- Ow, sorry I think he is loosign the grip…”

Juan cried out in pain and loosened his grip.

Juan screamed from the top of his lungs and grabbed Jessica’s hand.

“That’s a penalty,” Ariana shouted.

“I give, I give, I give”, Juan cried.

Ariana stopped the match.

Juan doubled over and grabbed his agonized balls, while Jessica nursed her nails.

“Wow! Jessica made it to the next round!” Selena shouted. “That was fast.”

The audience cheered and clapped.

Two girls helped the boy up and brought him into the nurse room.

Big Supporter
    The audience cheered while the Jessica was shocked. Apparently they had forgotten about the penalty.

Jessica talked with Ariana, Selena and after that they asked the two girls to bring the boy to the stage for the penalty.

“Hey”, Juan shouted. “That’s unfair! I give up ---“

“Yeah”, Selena interrupted him. “But we viewed the video and you grabbed her hand before...”

“But---“ the boy said
    “We are the referee”, Ariana reminded him.
    The audience cheered while Juan didn’t look very happy…

Jessica prepared to give the first penalty. She concentrating on the target.

“God, look at his cock!” Jessica laughed. “Do I have to ********?” asked Jessica.

“Noooo” shouted Juan.

I’m not talking to you”, Jessica shouted sharply.

“It’s not about **********”, Selena said patiently.

“So.. What is the penalty?” asked Jessica

A girl walked to the stage and give to Jessica a thick wooden stick with 5 inches diameter on it.

“Now it getting interesting”, Jessica chuckled.

“You have to break the bar in half by hitting the eggs” explained the girl.

Ariana looked at Juan and said “This looks pretty bad for you…”

Jessica crushed the bar between Juan legs. At first, it looked like the bar didn’t break, but a fewoe second later it did, and Juan landed on the ground. He screamed and fell to the side, clutching his scrambled testicles and rolling back and forth.

“It’s funny”, Ariana grinned.

The audience went wild.

Two attendant girls rushed on stage and knelt by the beaten boy. Tears were running down his red face, and when one girl pried her hands away from his balls, the camera was able to get a good picture of the boy’s squashed possessions. His cock was flaccid and his balls were shining red.

The girls helped the boy up and brought him into the nurse room.

“It seems like two testicles have already broken to peaces”, Ariana grinned.
    “We’ve got five minutes before the next competition starts” said Selena.
    A few moments later the show started again.

“Let’s see our second male participant,.” said Selena
    “what is your name?” “Rodrigo,” he replied.

“Let’s see our second female participant,.” said Ariana
    “what is your name?” “Paula,” she replied.

“The round is too simple. The contestants are going to punch each other in the crotch.”explainded Ariana.