check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Hi-school

Big Supporter

Ballbusting Hi-school

A boy said to a girl: “Give me your book”

The girls answere: “No, buy you one”
    The boy came at a girl trying to grab her. She brought up her arms and grabbed his hands with hers. They were struggling when a passer by woman teacher saw them locked hand in hand and she said “Kick him in the nuts!”. Then the girlkicked right up between his legs! The boy jumped from the kick but he could continue struggling. Of course with a painful face.

Do it again! Kick his eggs, kick his nuts” ordered the teacher. The boy with a fearful face saw his smilling teacher shouting and he said: “please”. He was helpless, he could not covered his balls. The girl had his hands and with a smilling face she planted her second kick to his dangling, swinging balls. Again she targeted his two testicles and he jumped from the kick, the teacher screamed with laughter.

Girl, kick your leg as high as you can,” said the teacher.“Like this!” and with a running kick the teacher kicked the boy from behind, lifting him off the ground and he screamed.

Right!” said the girl, and she lifted her foot the high as possible flying it into the ruined testicles, lifting him up again and again. A mighty cheer went up from the teacher.

After ten kicks the girl left the boy twisting on the ground.

The teacher come to her and asked: “What had happened?”
    The girl answer: “He was trying to stole my book”
    The teacher with an angry face dragged the boy by the balls to the headmistress office.

Big Supporter
    Another story

The classroom was packed. It was ten minutes before the beginning of the class and the desks were filled with more than forty-one students, mostly girls.
    The school had done a good job with the publicity.
    “Okay guys”, The teacher shouted to the pupils. “We’re about to start.!”
    The students were clapping and cheering.
    “Before we start with the class, I want to welcome the males. As you know it was a only school girl.”
    The girls cheered and clapped and rose from their seats.
    A sizeable number of women, at least 50, marched into the classroom. Each wore a school skirt and stretch heavy boots. They started to hit the new testicles of the new boys who were in the classroom. Every hit was accompanied by cheers and applause. Those who were not reach by those women were being hitted by the colleague girls who also joined the presentation.

“Girls be careful. It seems like some testicles have already broken to peaces” said Teacher “And the class hasn’t even started, yet.”

The boys were doubled over in pain and comforting their hurting crotches, having been brutally assaulted by some happy girls

The teacher took her place in front of the class and she talked to the girls: “stop hitting those balls”.

The girls stop hiiting.

“Welcome to our first class”, said the teacher. “Today we’re gonna to learn the male anatomy....”said teacher
    The teacher open a box and shouted “Grab your shears, it’s full of balls. Girls, work as a team and collect your trophies.”

“Awesome!” screamed blonde girl.
    “Amazing” screamed a brown hair girl

“Yes! Yes! Yes, oh yes!!” all the girls cried.

All the girls student grabbed a pair of shears

lovely,lovely,lovely story!!!!!!!!!! I propose this is made a compulsory lesson in ALL schools!

Wish I went to that school!

Big Supporter
    Cheerleaders seniors surely would lol

keep writing

Big Supporter
    Now, the boys were running around the classroom. “Let’s go girls!!” yelled Martina, the teacher. She was blonde, medium-height. She charged into the group of nearest her boys pupils. She leapt at her quarry, clutching at his genitals and brought him down immediately, rolling him as they fell. “Girls you have to know what are the balls” she declared, pulling his balls away from his trousers. “you boy, you are not going to like it” she said and then she grabbed and squezee his naked balls.
    The boy screamed, just as there was a large cheer from above him and stamping of the girl's sneaker and the Martina's boots. Martina was yelling obscenities to him.

Martina saw a group of girls having diffiuclties. The girls were trying to catcht the boys by their hands also by the hair but all of them escape. Martina as good teachear she was, decided to teach the girls. ‘balls first,girls, you are not going to miss.’ “Girl, if you kick, punch or crush them in their testicles, they are yours. They go down like a sack of potatoes, see me.” Martina ran towards a boy, whe she reached him she kicked with her black over the knee boots with all her force in his testicles throwing him 2 metres away.

The girs careered into the boys kicking out at their crotches wildly, after several wayward attempts, finding a target. The boys went down just as Martina had suggested, doubled over in pain. The girls were amazed. “Wow,” they said, “That simple.”
    “Shut up, boy”, Martina, the teacher, said while squeezing and without looking at him. “It’s not like you need them any more anyway, right?”

The boy was crying.

The teacher who was grabbing the boy's balls said: “Do you know the rules for this schools?”. The boy crying said: “Noo, please my nuts”. Martina didn't pay attention to him and continue saying: “I'll tell you. Rule 1: Girls rules..... so if a girl see a boy she can kick his balls any time she wants. So open your legs”. The crying boy did what he was ordered.

“Jessica” said the teacher.

“Yes!” Jessica, the student, replied.

“Trash that sack!” ordered the teacher.

Big Supporter
    “Ready?” Martina inquired Jessica.
    “Sure.” Jessica answered.
    “What are you going to do?” the boy asked in a low hoarse voice
    Martina, the teacher, chuckled. “Jessica will mangle your nuts, buddy. There will be nothing left when she’s done with you…”

Martina looked at him with a skeptical expression on her face, earning a reassuring smile from Jessica before she turned to the 45 students assembled in the classroom. “Welcome to our first lesson of our biology program...”

“Today we are going to talk about a very sensitive and delicate topic: the testicles.” Martina turned to her boy's pupils who had a blank expression on their face.

“Sorry Jessica go to your chair. I have changed my mind” said Martina, the teacher.

Jessica with a sad face went to her chair.

“Now you boy. Spread your legs a bit further!!!!!! .......pig”, Martina ordered.

The boy did what he was told.

“Turn around and bend over, please... the girls cannot see the testicles” shouted Martina, the teacher.

The boy bent over the teacher's wooden desk and grabbed onto the edge with his hands.

“Please, again....spread your legs a bit further...don't you understand, stupid boy”, Martina, the teacher, said and reached between the boy’s legs, manipulating his cock and balls so that they were in sight against her desk.

“You see girls those are the testicles”, Martina said “To watch them better...there’s a little trick…”

Martina winked at her girls students, turned around and sent a powerful black over the knee boot kick between her boy’s pupil legs. The instep of her boot crashed into her pupil little penis and sticked it into the hard surface of the desk.

The boy let out a histerical yell. His dick was locked into the hole that was made on the wooden desk.

“Yesssss”,Martina shouted. “Now we can only see the testicles.”

The girls students clapped politely.

“You see....girls”, Martina, the teacher, explained, “there is a very direct connection between the penis and the testicles.” Martina smiled. “I’m sure...today we are going to study the penis .... But now we have a closer look at that testicles...and the are hanging so well”

Martina reached into a black leather bag that was standing next to the desk. One by one, she presented knives, mallets, hammers, large fireworks, lighters, pliers and other instruments and placed it in front of the student girls.

Martina held up a cigarette lighter, a pink one that looked like she had stolen it from a girl student who was smoking in the park. “Any volunteers?”

All the girls student raised theirs hands.

“Lourdes”, Martina said, “ come here.”

A blonde bob cut hairstyle girl student stand up from her chair, then she grinned and walked up to her teacher.

Now, Lourdes and Martina were standing on either side of boy’s naked balls. Martina handed Lourdes the pink lighter.

“Nice”, Lourdes said and squatted behind the boy. She put the lighter on the boys’s balls for a moment, spread her legs with both of her hands.

“You got some experience, huh?” Martina chuckled.

Lourdes laughed. “I do that with my brother.”

She was moving the lighter so that the top of the flame was close to the boy's testicles. He was screaming horribly.

“Aaaaaaaaah”, Lourdes cried wiggling her fingers.

“Don’t forget to move your finger from the flames…” shouted Martina.

“Right”, Lourdes slapped held her head. “Of course....” She balled her fist and punched the boy’s nuts with a sharp, well-placed uppercut.

The poor boy yelled from the top of his stomach.

interesting

Big Supporter
    The poor boy yelled from the top of his stomach as his nuts were flattened on the hard wooden surface by the Lourdes's punch.

“Good student,” Martina said and patted the blonde student shoulder.

Lourdes grinned and reached for the lighter. She then move the flames around the boy's testicles. The boy was screaming horribly, blisters appearing on his nuts.

“Lourdes, be careful. Usually the testicles splits when heated too long...and in the first year I don't want to ******** my pupils...if not the fun is over....girls when you finished high-school you can do that but not the first year....don't be stupid do that the last year ” said Martina.

"Damn...Oh well," Lourdes said sadly as she watched the nuts be roasted.

“Lourdes his balls are burning...extinguish the flames if not the wooden desk is going to burn too” shouted Martina.

“Oh right” Lourdes grinned brought her leg back and kicked the boy’s nuts hard with her high heel leather school shoes. The tip of her shoes slammed right into boy’s burning balls, flattening them against the desk, making him shriek in pain.

The boy's eyes turned inward and he let out an almost comical high-pitched wail. Martina looked immensely satisfied with the boy’s reaction.

“Come on, Lourdes!” the teacher yelled. “kick out the flames!”

Lourdes threw another kick between the boy’s legs, catching both of his nuts dead-on. He whimpered in pain and doubled over, clutching his crotch.

The boy let out a high-pitched yelled.

“Kick hard, Lourdes!” the teacher shouted “stop the flames!”

The boy's penis was hard pointing at the ceiling, stuck on the wooden teacher's desk as the the flames of his testicles continued reaching reaching the wooden.

“Come on, Lourdes!” her friends shouted.

Sweat were running down the boy’s pain-crying face. His white pale face indicated that he might throw up any second. He was groaning, shouting, crying, trying to resist Lourdes’s force kicks.

Finally, the teacher said, “I think this will work.” said Martina, the teacher. She reached for a wooden stick with a large metal head.

"Hmm.. with hard flames like this , I sometimes use...." said Martina, the teacher.

"Hmm.......girls,.........how should be stop those bad flames?" encourage Martina.

The girls went wild calling out suggestions.

"Count down with me....girls!" she encouraged her females pupils as she began moving her wooden metal head stick away from the burning swinging balls.

"ten...nine ….eight... seven.....five...."

The boy was writhing and screaming, his burning nuts sack were bouncing. The girls excitement in the room was friendly and amazing. Would the boy's nuts be explode totally? Would the sack split open? Would the flames stop? Would the wooden teacher's desk burn too with the boy's penis?

"six...five...four..three... two... one!"

There was an audible whoosh as the wooden head stick sailed through the air followed by a echoing splat.

The boy screamed in pain. His face looked as if his balls were ready to pop out.

“Fuck! The fucking balls are still burning...they are going to burn my desk” Martina screamed from the top of her lungs and the she started hitting the boy's burning nuts repeatedly. The boy was sobbing. The teacher was drawing her wooden metal head stick back as far as she could each time before hitting the boy's flames nuts.

Thump!! Crush!! crack!!! whoosh!!!!

Martian continued this for several minutes changing her focus to the right nut...the to the left.... then to the stuck penis on the wooden desk.

Thump!! Crush!! crack!!! whoosh!!!!

The teach set down the wooden metal head stick and examined the boy's balls.

“Yes!” Martina shouted “Those flames are out!.......Girls....this is how we should do it," shouted Martina giving the boy a hard boot kick with her right leg.

Now the headmistress opened the door. Her name was Gabriela, a medium-height black hear woman. She had long beautiful legs.

She quickly pulled up her tight trouser that showed off her developed thigh muscles and finished off her hair “What had happened?” she shouted.

Big Supporter
    Martina, the teacher, immediately shouted“He wanted to burn the desk...”

The poor boy was crying naked on the floor. “She is lying...she burn my balls and kicked...I hate this new feminist school” shouted the boy.

“Shut up, you stupid boy”, the headmistress said without looking at him. “You wanted to burn the desk, right?.........” shouted Gabriela, the headmistress.

“And he also wanted to pervert on the girls” shouted Martina, the teacher, and the girls shouted “Yesss. He showed his ugly swing things” and the girls act as they were crying.

“Pig…..You little shit!” headmistress growled. She threw a kick between the boy’s legs with her high heel wooden flip flops, catching both of his nuts dead-on. The boy doubled over, clutching his balls.“Get your hands away, stupid boy”, the headmistress growled. Prying the boy’s fingers off of his boyhood. Then she closed her fingers around the testicles.

"….... a fire balls. What oh...a ha.... what shall I do with these balls..." the headmistress asked, giving the boy's nuts a slap with her hands.

The boy shouted and cried between each Gabriela's slap

"Cry....you piece of shit! ...pig weak balls!" shouted Gabriela.

"Please! Please!" the boy cried, though he knew it was hopeless.

The headmistress had a better idea and she grabbed the left nuts with two of her fingers and dragged him by one ball to her office while Lourdes was whimpering in pain. “I think that bastard damaged my new expensive shoes with his burning balls.”

Martina shot him an angry look.“You’re fuck” and then she was interrupted by the headmistress. “Now I am gonna smash his balls..”shouted and she continue dragging him to her office.

When the headmistress was out of the classroom Martina shouted “Who’s next?”

All the girls volunteered but none of the boys.

Martina picked a tall girl with black hair and a muscular body.

“Deborah”, Martina smiled, “go to the blackboard”

Deborah stand up and said “this school is ballbusting paradise, don't you thinkg boys?” Deborah continued, walking around the classroom toward the blackboard. She turned to the boys and smiled: “I love kicking balls” and she threw a powerful high kick into the air. All the boys watched the kick and their face turned white pale and shouted and some of them cried. “Dancing lessons are a perfect training. See boys” and she contiune giving high kick to the air.

Deborah continue talking “I bet boys.... I’m better at kicking than my friends here.”

Some girls opened her eyes and shouted “Oh come one, Deborah, according to you, you’re better at anything…”

"This thing is going to be great....boys!" Martina said grinding her fingers together "Who boy is going to be next!"

"The short kid!" shouted the girls students.

"The fat kid!" shouted another group of girls students

Martina, the teacher, eyed the boys. She was incredibly aroused by the power not to have balls. She paced back and forth, making telling gestures such as kicking the air with her boots, stomping with her boots, her hands and making fists which she fired into the air -- a hit that would almost certainly destroy a pair of genitals. She eyed each boy, licking her lips and imagining the best way to teach the girls about teticles torture.

"Aww, it looks like the boys don’t want to learn." joked Deborah, the tall dancer muscle student girl.

"Come on boys! Deborah, have an special dancer class for you tonight." shouted Deborah.

Martina, the teacher, chuckled. “She is a well trained dancers. Muscular legs...boys... you know…”

“Oh, I forgot. I have my brand new high heels pointy dancers shoes in the my car. I’m gonna get them… Could I, miss?” aksed Deborah, the pupil.

“Of course, please go” ordered Martina, the teacher.

Deborah quickly walked out of room towards her car.

“So.... boys....... who is gonna to be next???” Martina, the teacher, started to lost her patience.

The boys were trembling, tears streaming from their eyes. They knew they only had mere moments before receiving their first hit to their nuts.

Big Supporter
    “Today...girls and boys”, Martina, the teacher, continued, “we’ll learn about blue testicles.”

“Who knows what blue balls are?” the teacher asked.

“Come on girls, you must have heard that....”, Martina, the teachedr, said. She waited a couple of seconds when Lucila a brunette bun hairstyle girl raised her hand. She was wearing a red and black low-cut plaid school skirt. A tight white t-shirt with a red and black necktie, black ankle socks and spiked leather school heel shoes. And she was also wearing glasses. That was the girl's school uniform while the boy's uniform was a white tiny tight kid brief with a red bull's eyes in the front.

“It is when a girl kick, stomp, squezee or hit a boy in his mini-wheels and then they are all black and blue” she answered.

Martina, the teacher, smiled . “No, that’s not a totally correct answer...if you kick a boy not always black and blue balls come”

Lucila adjusted her glasses and asked “ahh....Does it have something to do with type of the shoes the girl wear to kick him?”

Martina, the teacher, chuckled. “No, it doesn’t. Well, maybe in some cases it does…but a good kick with rubber flip flop can make black and blue balls …........so Luly it is not the type of the shoes the girl is wearing”

Martina grabbed her head and watcher her students “boys and girls... Let me try to explain in another way.”

The girls nodded while the boys did not want to know what would happen.

Martina, the teacher, asked “So Boys ….Could you guess what this is?” She showed the boys students
    a big stick made of aluminum

When nobody of the boys in the class answered, she showed it to a short boy with brown curly hair whose eyes widened.

“You know what this is, stupid shorty boy, right?” smiled the teacher while the girls shouted

“Ruin him, teacher, crack his balls!”

“hit him hard!”

“Spank his eggs!

“Crush them!”

The curly hair shorty boy cried “No, please don’t.”

Martina, the teacher, chuckled. “It’s a device for making blue balls ”, she said.

The girls students looked impressed.

“You use it like this”, Martina, the teacher, said and reached for the curly hair shorty boy's balls. She began brutally hitting the boy's testile like a piñata. He screamed as his eggs were smashed with blow after blow. After one minute of non stop, the teacher put down the aluminum stick and examined the swollen balls with her hands. “Voila”, Martina, the teacher smiled proudly and explained, “This is the way how we make blue balls”

"ouch that must hurt" shouted the girls.

The teacher ansewered “Maybe but only if you get your fingers caught in between” She looked at her girls students, expecting approval. Some girls students slowly sank to the ground with laught. While the boys were blank and silent.

The Deborah opened the classroom door and returned with a plastic bag from her car.

“Ew”, Deborah grimaced looking at the boy's naked nuts.

“This is what we call black and blue balls”, Martina, the teacher, said and pointed at the boy’s nuts that were dangling below his dick.

“Hmm”, Deborah, the tall dancer, said, “they don’t look black.”

Martina, the teacher, smiled. “Maybe not yet.” she stepped in front of the crying boy. “It’s just one hour since the blood has dried... When we meet him again after the break, his balls will be swollen and we’ll see what dark balls really look like.”

“Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” shouted the girls.

Martina, the teacher, looked at her watch. “So we’ll meet again after the break, and---“ Deborah stopped the teacher “You know what, why don’t we make sure that those balls really are black”

The boy stopped crying and shoute: “Noooooo, pleeeeeeeeeeeease”

Deborah watched the boy crying and she laughed. “Shut up boy..........You’re so pathetic!”

“I’m the Nutcracker Queen. I’m gonna crunch your nuts with my new dance shoes”, Deborah smiled at the crying boy.

“What are you waiting for,Deborah? Kick those eggs…” ordered Martina, the teacher.

“please... please...please”, the shorty boy pleaded and cried.

“Do it. Now.” shouted Martina, the teacher.

The poor boy looked vulnerable and uncomfortable while the girl was standing – completely dressed and looking stunning in her school outfit – in front of him.

Deborah unwrapped her new shoes a pair of shiny golden dance shoes. She grinned and put them on. She walked back and forth across the classroom and then came back, positioning herself in front of the poor crying boy. Deborah started dancing and then she brought her dance shoes with a precise and powerful upward motion, she kicked the boy’s poor nuts, crushing both of them

Deborah grinned and held her shinning golden dance right shoe in front of the boy’s face.

“Kiss them”, she ordered.

nike keep writing

Big Supporter
    some pictures I have found

whta happened with the poor boy?