check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Hi-school

Big Supporter
    The boy prosted.
    “Boy, don’t make a fuss! Just do it now!” shouted Martina, the teacher.

“Kiss them”, the dancer commanded.

“Fuck”, the boy planted a shy kiss on the shiny dancer right shoe.

Marinta looked at her watch. “Alright, we have to go to the break now. “

The boys let out two simultaneous sighs of relief.

Chapter “The break”

Martina was sitting in a café, reading a magazine and drinking a cup of coffee, when she heard a familiar voice. “Hey, Gabriela!”

Gabriela looked up. “Martina! Good to see you!”

The 24 year old girl was wearing dark blue short leggings, a tight white shirt, a pink Salomon sneakers, looking very fitness and very hot. She was the girl's gym teacher.

“Do you mind if I sit?” Gabriela smiled at Martina, pointing at the chair opposite her.

Martina smiled and put her magazine away.

Gabriela sat down and took off her leather bikers gloves and then she said quickly. “I have a great idea ...I’m going to set up a little training camp for the girls!!!”

“Don’t you think it’ll be the best for the girls if I help you get stronger legs” the gym teacher suggested.

Then close to the school bar where the teacher were drinking a cup of cofee a boy holding was his mobile in his hand suddenly, he was interrupted by two girls, roughly the same age as him.

One of them, a tall black haired girl with glasses, grabbed his shoulders and jumped up and down, making goofy faces to him.
    The other one, a petite shaped curvy body purple hai girl, appeared in front of him, cheering and shaking her head wildly.

The girls were wearing a very short and tight black and red mini-skirt and they had 3-inch black patent leather high heels on. The girls school uniform.

The boy shouted “Hey, this is my new mobile. Get out of it girls...you are going to damaged it !”

The purple hair girl took the mobile from him and she made a few steps back

“Come on girls ...give my mobiel”, said the poor boy.

“Do something...Sam” suggested his friends

Another boy shrugged. “It’s your mobile, Sam you must do something…”

The purple hair girl grinned at the camera. “As you can see, girls, the boys are a couple of stupid“

The purple hair girl and Sam circled each othe making a few tentative moves but nothing definite.

Gabriela looked at her colleague Martina and smiled. “Look Martina...this will be awesome!”

Sam slammed the purple hair girl into a wall and grabbed her throat and he started to squeeze it.

The boy looked confident, he got her in a hold. Desperate to break the hold, the girl brought her leather high heels back and it slammed into the boys nuts but he continue holding her.
    “Yeah, show him!” the tall black hair girl student shouted, laughing.

The petite purple hair girl stared at him. “What the fuck....Are you continue holding me“ “What is this? “a joke... “Do you have balls? Or notl?”.

The tall black hair girl saw that the boy continue holding her friend. She shooked her head and took a few steps back. With a running start, she shouted "Break eggs.." and she kicked the boy’s testicles, hitting both of them dead-on with her leather high heels, but – once again – the boy took it without batting an eye.

“What the hell---“Martina, the teacher, looked at her gym teacher colleague. “What is him? ” She turned to Gabriela “Does he has balls?”

The two girsl kicked and kicked the boy’s low hanging balls. He could blocked the black hair girl’s well placed kick and tried to grab her leg. She freed her leg.

"I missed them! Damn it! You piece of shit!" shouted the tall black hair girl.

Martina and Gabriela watched as the two girls continue kikcing the boy in the balls. “This is an unfair fighting”, Gabriela, the girl's gym teacher, commented and stand up from her sit.

Gabriela blew the whistle “Stop girls what are you doing?” . The girls stopped kicking the poor boy and then they smiled apologetically.

Gabriela walked towards the boy. The boy said “Thanks...you have save my ba...” and was interrupted by an aimed sneaker vicious kick at his nether regions. Gabriela sneaker flew toward and smashed his testicles dead-on.

The boy yelped and doubled over, while Gabriela was jumping up and down and holding her foot with her hand.

“Poor teacher has hurt her foot…” said the girls

“I thik we have a cheater” shouted Gabriela, the gym teacher, and then she said “You have a cup.”

The boy ran and the gym teacher ran towards him. Martina, the teacher, also ran up to him, she could catched and pushed him down. Her collegue, Gabriela, then came in and the two of them wrestling with the boy.

The boy student threw a left punch at Gabriela the gym teacher. He almost hit her square in the face but he looked down to see Gabriela had landed a sneaker kick straight into his cup. He bent over a bit and Gabriela grinned.
    “Nice kick”, Martina grinned “Make sure... kick him as hard as possible right in his balls cup.”

Big Supporter
    “It’s time to kick some balls.” Martina pointed at the boys groin and winked to the girls. “There are your targets.” She looked at the boys crotch and smiled brightly. “Come on, girls, give them your best shot.”

The girls didn’t have to be told twice. They threw their foots between the boys legs.

Some boys shouted “Fuck!” in a high-pitched voice. “Fuck! My nuts!”

Others boys whispered in low voice “Thank I have protective cups”

Then one strong legs girl took a step back. Then, with a running start, she aimed a powerful kick at one of the boy's protected cups. The tip of her foot landed right in the middle of the cup.

There was a dull thud when the strong girl's legs connected with the boy's cup, immediately followed by a loud cracking sound and a shrill scream.

“My eggs!!!!” the boy cried in a high-pitched voice. “Fuck! My precious fucking balls!”

“It broke!” the strong legs shouted. “The fucking cup broke!” shouted the girl.

The boy was doubled over, clutching his crotch and groaning in pain.

“I guess you will have to give him another kick” Martian grinned to her girl student.

The boy moaning in pain, crawled across the floor and reached for his briefcase and then he held antoher cup in her left hand. He slowly got up and reached inside his brief. Grimacing in pain, he pulled out the shattered cup that had broken into pieces. “Damn, that thing is worthless”, he mumbled. Sighing, he inserted the new cup into his brief.

The boy student threw a left slap at the strong legs girl. He hit her square in the face. The boy and the girl made some move but nothing painful.
    Then two girls a blonde and a brown hair walked behind him. One was Carla and the other was Jessica.

“Damn”, the boy shouted with fear as he realized that his testicles were going to get smashed from behind. He had two girls on her back and one in front of him, who was now holding her hands.
    Carla and Jessica looked at each other and grinned. Then, in perfect unison, they kicked the boy cup with all the force they could muster.

“Owwwwww”, the boy groaned, his knees folding inward as he closed his eyes and doubled over. Then he grabbed his balls and jumped up and down in a futile attempt to make the pain go away.

“Jumping would make the cup drop down”, Carla chuckled.

“I think it is a good idea”, Jessica said thoughtfully.

“Let’s see if I can aim his balls” the girl who was in in the boy's front said. She lined up to aim a kick at the boy's ball while he was jumping.

With the deadly accuracy of an experienced ball kicker, the girl nailed the dangling balls dead-on. The tip of her foot smashed into the cup protected eggs.

Finally, the boy's jumps gave and he sank to the ground. “It broke!” the boy criedin a soprano voice holdign his two balls “The cup broke!” “I am going to sue the cup makers...because the cup didn’t work.”

One girl grabbed his cup and inspected it, bending it then she looking at her teacher Martina and said “Wow, this is pretty bad quality…”

Martina smiled. “Yeah, it is.”

The boy crying onthe floor shouted “It worked. I tested it myself.” then he continued holding his balls on the floor

“Okay, boy.....” said Martina the teacher.

“So girls.....let’s kick his balls!” Martina said impatiently. Apparently she couldn’t wait to wreck the boys sex life.

The boy tried to fix the broken cup the fast as possible. He arranged his dick and balls into the broken cup. Gabriela the gym teacher took her position in front of the boy student. He looked at her with a worry and crying expression.

“Hi bad cheater boy”, the short leggings gym teacher said, smiling bravely. “Now it’s time to kick some unprotected balls.” her thumbs pointing at his crotch. “There is your target. I will give it my best shot.”

The gym teacher took a step back. Then, with a little running start, she aimed a powerful kick at the boy insufficiently protected babymakers. The tip of her sneaker landed right in the middle of the hole of the broken cup.
    The gym teacher focused on the boy groin. He wasn’t wearing any protection now. His dick and the two testicles were out of the jean. The boot kick had broken his trousers. It looked as if his penis and balls were moving, throbbing in pain.

The boy student nuts were big and were hanging. They swung like two big fleshy steaks. The girls students positioned the pointy boots directly at the boy's sack, they wanted to make sure their aim this time was dead on.

The girls boots were as far back, they wanted to be especially sure those nuts were mushed. The boy student was screaming.The excitement in the school yard was palpable.

There was an audible whoosh as the student girls boots, the gym teacher sneaker and the over the knee Martian teacher boots sailed through the air, followed by a satisfying, echoing wet splat. The boots and the sneaker collided full force with the swinging sack which promptly exploded open like a pinata. The nuts goop sprayed out in both directions for several feet.

Martina shouted. “Perfect, that was perfect!”

Martina, Gabriela and the girls student laughed and exchanged high-fives.

They already ********* a ball cup boy.

"This thing is great!" Gabrila the gym teacher said "Whose next!!!!???"

"Pop the blonde kid!" shouted some girls

"No... the heavy metal one!" shouted another group of girls.

“No....the rugbiers ones!!!” shouted another big group of girls.

"Let's pop those rugbier ones" the gym teacher said laughing as she stopped in front of a strong big fat taller rugbier boy.

The rugbier took off his shirt, revealing his muscular body. He was prop, first line. He flexed his muscles and posed in front of gym teacher.

“You wanted to show me something?” asked Gabriela the gym teacher.

“I’m bigger than you” the rugbier boy grinned to the petitet gym teacher.

“You probably are”, Gabriela said. “But your balls are pathetically weak.”

“I can hit you very bad...and then I can fuck....“

Gabriela interrupted him by throwing her right stroing knee into his unprotected right ball.

The fat rugbier boy let out a shocked groan. His eyes bulged and he looked at the gym teacher, surprised and hurt.

The gym teacher grinned and kicked his oversized testicles once more.

“You see” Gabriela, the gym teacher, said softly “Balls are pretty weak, huh?” “Are we agreed?”

“Noo...You are a girl” the rugbier boy shouted and he was preparing to tackle her when she kicked his left testicle.

“Yeaah..and I kick like a girl” Gabriela the gym teacher chuckled “That’s funny, don’t you agree?”

The tall fat muscled rugbier cleared his throat. “I’m a rugbier and no one could hurt...”

The gym teacher interrupted him by kneeing him in the left nut.

The rugbier boy let out a loud scream. “I’m a rugbier. Do you know what that means? You are gonna to pay for it, you fucking....“

The gym teacher interrupted him by kicking his right nut. “Girls if you kick one ball, the boy feel more pain” Gabriela shouted to the girls students.

Yeah, that is true.” added one student girl.

“What did you want to say?” Gabriela the gym teacher asked the rugbier student.

The rugbier boy shouted“I’m a rugbier and you are gonna to pay for it, you fucking....“ He was going to hit the gym teacher when she kicked his right ball.

“What did you want to say, rugbier boy?” Gabriela, the gym teacher, asked with a smile.

“Fuck you!” the fat rugbier student gave a hard kick to the gym teacher, she grabbed the rugbier student foot and pulled, sending him stumbling to the ground. He landed on his ass and screamed in pain.

The gym teacher shook her head slowly and sat down on the rugbier testicles, facing his feet.

The rugbier boy struggled but Gabriela, the gym teacher, jumped and with her shaped booty hitted his two testicles and with her pussy bent over the penis causing a lot of pain.

“What did you want to say, big boy?” the gym teacher repeated, getting a tight grip on his cock with her right hand and on his nuts with her left.

“Fuck you!” the rugbier boy shouted.

“What did you want to say, rugbier boy?” the gym teacher asked with a smile. She waited a short moment, then she jumped with her tight booty and then she hitted the testicles and his penis with her strong ass.

The rugbier boy screamed from the top of his lungs.

“What did you want to say?” the gym teacher asked with a smile then she viciously twisted his cock and nuts in the opposite direction, causing the rugbier boy scream even louder.

“Stop!” the rugbier boy cried.

“Tell me”, the gym teacher said, smiling and digging her nails into his balls.

“What did you want to say?” asked the gym teacher.

“Stop, please!” the rugbier boy shouted.

Gabriela, the gym teacher, chuckled and let go of the rugbier nuts. She stood up and shouted “boys will be boys” and then she stomped his nuts with her sneaker while some girls students pulled all the darts from the several dartboards. They girls students took up a position two meters from the crying rugbier student.
    They flicked their wrist and the darts flew in a straight line towards the fat rugbier genitals. Some of the darts needle pierced the fat boy testicles. The rugbier boy’s face contorted and his eyes went wide, tears started flowing immediately as he took in the sensation of having a metal shard slammed through his most sensetive area.

A second group darts flew. Most of the darts penetrated the rugbier balls.
    The girls student started to placed their shots with absolute accuracy, hitting the exact spot they wanted.

The gym teacher could saw the tiny tips of the darts sticking out the back of the rugbier scrotum. The girls student had completely skewered the fat rugbier manhood.

The gym teacher picked up two missing darts. She whistled sharply to get his attention. The boy rugbier head came forward and his eyes met hers. The gym teacher held up the darts. Making sure the boy saw it, she spun and let them fly. The rugbier could only watch in horror as the dart struck the tip of his cock, dead center, the tip of the dart slid into the small hole located in the tip of his cock.

The darts were thrown with such force it were lodged completely in their organ; only a quarter inch of the dart could be seen sticking out of the tip of his penis.

The gym teacher smiled at what she had done to his penis. She took one of the darts lodged in one of his penis and shooked it back and forth.

Big Supporter
    Ring Rang the bell from the break sound

“Girls and boys the break is finished go to the classroom” shouted Martina the teacher.

“Welcome to our second class”,Martina the teacher said to the 40 students who were sitting in the class room, “ of our male anatomy program.” The teacher smiled. “ Anybody remember what we did before the break?”

Sofia, a italian with curly blonde hair, raised her hand. “We talked about the ‘blue balls’”

“That’s right”, Martina nodded. “We did a very good class making ‘blue balls’.”

The girls students smiled proudly.

The boys glup with fear.

“Now, let’s see where we are”, Martina said and looked at a boy, who has been kicked by the student tall strong legs dancer. “How are your balls?”

The boy did not answer.

The teacher grabbed his balls then she pulled the brief away, exposing the boy’s testicles.

Martina, the teacher, said with a grin face “is what blue balls look like.”

The girls students giggle.

“Yeah”, Martina, the teacher, nodded. “I know. It looks funny.”

The teacher waited a moment until she was sure that the image of the black and blue balls was engraved in every student’s brain. “Girls ….all of you will get a chance to feel the black and blue balls for themselves. Stand in line, please.”

One by one, the girls students walked up to boy and played with his sore, swollen eggs, making him cried in pain. They girls student formed a circle around the dark and blue balls. Some of theml playfully slapped the boy’s swollen eggs. He yelped in pain and immediately covered his crotch, carefully cupping his nuts with both of his hands.

“Oh, come on”, Martina, the teacher, laughed. “That were just a little balltaps! Don’t be ridiculous!”

“Girls...do you like what you see?” the teacher asked.

“Yeahh” shouted the student girls

“Go on, touch them, give them a little squeeze…” suggested the teacher.

“What do you think, boy”, Martina turned to black and blue boy balls. “Wanna get a couple of kicks?”

The students girls eyes lit up. “Hell yeah!”

“Nooooooooo......please......you promised” shouted the boy to the teacher.

“Good, a running start”, the teacher commented. “This is gonna hurt…”

“Nooooooooo......please......you promised” he boy shouted again.

“Oh, shut up!” Martina yelled at the black and blue boy andx rushed towards him, bringing her over the knee leather black boot between his legs. The pointy tip of her boot smashed his black and blue poor, delicate eggs with admirable precision. The boy's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head. His mouth opened slightly and he let out a soft, guttural groan. His lower lip trembled and his eyes watered.

Lara, a tall girl, chuckled. “Let’s see if I can kick the balls out of your sack.”

The teacher blinked. “Well, good luck…”

“On the count of three”, Laura said. “One – two – three!”

With all the force she could muster, she kicked the ballsacks. The sound of her school shoes connecting with the black and blue gonads echoed through the classroom, followed by shrill, agonized wails from the boy and riotous laughter from the student girls and teacher tormenters.

“This is fucking awesome”, Laura yelled. “One – two – three!”

Once again, the black and blue balls were brutally bashed by the happy tall girl’ devastating kick.

There was a knock on the door, then it was opened and a woman in her mid-forties peeked into the classroom. She was wearing white pants and a white doctor’s coat and a stethoscope hanging from her neck. Her name was Nicole.

The female doctor shouted “Great work, girls! The fat rugbier boy looked up at me, grimacing in pain... I don't think he'll fuck again...”

Martian and the girls student laughed.

Martina, the teacher, pointed at dark and blue boy balls and asked to Nicole, the female doctor. “What about those?” Her face broke into a huge smile.

“I am going to do a full check-up” Nicole said then she looked at the dark and blue crotch with an impressed smile then she got down on her knees. Her eyes darted to boy's crotch. “Your balls seem full of blood. One month of no masturbation. That’s what we call a monster's balls... a medical joke”

The dark and blue boy had a fearful expression on his face. “Careful, careful, don’t touch them!” the boy begged with a panicked expression on his face. “Please be careful!”

“Oh poor boy...it really hurts when I touch them” the femaled doctor joked then she grabbed his cock and started jerking it.

“No” the boy begged “No, please, no.”

“Just relax, boy” the female doctor said cheerfully. “I’ll be finished”

“I’ll have to use a couple of tricks ” the doctor said, increasing the jerking. Then she balled her fists and sent both of them smashing down to the dark and blue balls, flattening both of them like pancakes.

A huge cum and dry blood jumped from the dark and blue boy's balls, landing right between the boy mouth. He gulped it down. His orgasm seemed and blood last forever.

Finally, his blood and semene finished and Nicole, the doctor, allowed him to curl up in the fetal position.

Big Supporter
    “ Would you do me a great favor”, Martina, the teacher, asked Nicole, the doctor. “Why don’t you teach my student about balls?”

“But I don't have experienced in teaching, you know? And I would need something to study on, like an anatomy model.” said Dr. Nicole.

After few second Dr. Nicole left the classroom. She returned a few minutes later carrying a large plastic medicine body that looked quite real and heavy. She set them down in front of the classroom and got to work sorting out the contents. The arms, the legs, the eyes she put that things in the respective places. Then she pulled out a two relatively big, round things and held them up for the students. Some of the girls giggled at the visual as she put the two rounded object between the legs of the human body mannequin so that it was hanging several inches between its legs.

Dr Nicole took a moment to examine everything then she stepped back to admire her work.

Martina studied mannequin below the belt equipment and grinned. “Well, they are not exactly huge.”

“This is the average size for a high-school kid.” Dr Nicole looked at Martina.

Martian looked at mannequin crotch again and added, “Yess...it could be”

“This is it”, Dr Nicole shouted “Take a good look. This is what a boy’s balls should look like.”

“Wow” a tall blonde girl said.

“What a huge balls!” an red hair girl said.

“Testicles” Dr Nicole corrected the girl “The biology term is testicles”

“What a huge testicles!!” the red hair girl corrected.

A dark blonde hair and green eyes school girl, pointed at the manniquen midsection and asked. “Well, what’s the slang term for testicles?…”

Dr Nicole looked down at the mannequin midsection and grabbed the supersized testicles. “Those?” she asked with a contemplative expression on her face. “Well, there are several slang terms for them. We can call them mini wheels, berries, nuts. Have you heard anything more, girls?”

The girls students nodded simultaneously.

“Kiwis” a brown hair girl said.

The teacher heard the slang phrase and put a contemplative expression on her face “Well, let me think if it is medical correct...”. Dr Nicole take a few seconds to think. Then she walked behind the boys who were being sitted in their desk. “What do you think boys?” Dr Nicole asked.

“About what???” one boy asked.

Dr Nicole put an angry face “It is time to pay attention” then she aimed a powerful kick between the boys legs catching both of his balls with the tip of her boot.

The boy let out a scream, grabbing his poor, beaten balls with his hands, cupping them.

“Right in the kiwis” Dr Nicole shouted causing the student girls to burst out laughing.

“Yeah...right in the kiwis” shouted the red hair girl.

“She kicked his kiwis ” shouted the orange hair girl.

“A swift kick in the kiwis...” added Dr. Nicole “Yeah it is a good word for testicles”

The dark blonde girl raised her hand. “Kiwis are big”, she said “Are boys testicles this size?”

“I don't know ….but we are going to find out” answered Dr. Nicole then she pulled a knife out of her white doctor coat pocket and proceeded to cut the boys trousers.

Big Supporter
    “ Would you do me a great favor”, Martina, the teacher, asked Nicole, the doctor. “Why don’t you teach my student about balls?”

“But I don't have experienced in teaching, you know? And I would need something to study on, like an anatomy model.” said Dr. Nicole.

After few second Dr. Nicole left the classroom. She returned a few minutes later carrying a large plastic medicine body that looked quite real and heavy. She set them down in front of the classroom and got to work sorting out the contents. The arms, the legs, the eyes she put that things in the respective places. Then she pulled out a two relatively big, round things and held them up for the students. Some of the girls giggled at the visual as she put the two rounded object between the legs of the human body mannequin so that it was hanging several inches between its legs.

Dr Nicole took a moment to examine everything then she stepped back to admire her work.

Martina studied mannequin below the belt equipment and grinned. “Well, they are not exactly huge.”

“This is the average size for a high-school kid.” Dr Nicole looked at Martina.

Martian looked at mannequin crotch again and added, “Yess...it could be”

“This is it”, Dr Nicole shouted “Take a good look. This is what a boy’s balls should look like.”

“Wow” a tall blonde girl said.

“What a huge balls!” an red hair girl said.

“Testicles” Dr Nicole corrected the girl “The biology term is testicles”

“What a huge testicles!!” the red hair girl corrected.

A dark blonde hair and green eyes school girl, pointed at the manniquen midsection and asked. “Well, what’s the slang term for testicles?…”

Dr Nicole looked down at the mannequin midsection and grabbed the supersized testicles. “Those?” she asked with a contemplative expression on her face. “Well, there are several slang terms for them. We can call them mini wheels, berries, nuts. Have you heard anything more, girls?”

The girls students nodded simultaneously.

“Kiwis” a brown hair girl said.

The teacher heard the slang phrase and put a contemplative expression on her face “Well, let me think if it is medical correct...”. Dr Nicole take a few seconds to think. Then she walked behind the boys who were being sitted in their desk. “What do you think boys?” Dr Nicole asked.

“About what???” one boy asked.

Dr Nicole put an angry face “It is time to pay attention” then she aimed a powerful kick between the boys legs catching both of his balls with the tip of her boot.

The boy let out a scream, grabbing his poor, beaten balls with his hands, cupping them.

“Right in the kiwis” Dr Nicole shouted causing the student girls to burst out laughing.

“Yeah...right in the kiwis” shouted the red hair girl.

“She kicked his kiwis ” shouted the orange hair girl.

“A swift kick in the kiwis...” added Dr. Nicole “Yeah it is a good word for testicles”

The dark blonde girl raised her hand. “Kiwis are big”, she said “Are boys testicles this size?”

“I don't know ….but we are going to find out” answered Dr. Nicole then she pulled a knife out of her white doctor coat pocket and proceeded to cut the boy's trousers.

Aaaaaaaaah

The girls students looked at the boys who were now only in their underwear. They smiled at them as they cut away the elastic band of their underwear, totally exposing their low hanging balls.

“Actually, they come in all shapes and sizes”, Dr Nicole said. “Well, maybe not in all shapes. They are usually round… But the size differs. Some boys have tiny balls, like him over there.” She pointed at a basketball boy with blonde hair whose face turned the color of a red tomato.

The girls student laughed.

“Those small balls”, Dr. Nicole said and cupped the basketball boy's small balls from underneath, weighing them in her long thin hand, “They are pretty small, like two ping-pong. Do you want to see for yourselves, girls?”

The girls students jumped up from their seats and crowded in front of the tall basketball boy.

Dr. Nicole laught at the girls student “Hey, girls”, she shouted, “Be careful not to break his tiny balls” She looked at the basketball boy. The basketball looked very angry.

One by one, the girls students stood in front of the basketball boy and grabbed his nuts and rolled them between their fingers. Some gave little punch, other squeezed them with both of their hands.
    The basketball boy gritted his teeth, sometimes he yelled.

After minutes of touching the nuts. Dr Nicole decided to give the girls student a little show, ball taping his nuts and causing his dick and balls dance.

The girls students laught as Dr. Nicole made her performance.

The tall dark blond girl interrupted the balls dance with a hard, well placed kick. The tip of her school shoes sank deep into the two small testicles, crunching them hard and make the boy cried in pain.

“Very good”, Dr Nicole said and then she took a step back and brought her black boot up between the boy legs, flattening his little balls like pancakes and making him shouted in pain.

“Whyyy???” the basketball asked. He was grabbing a desk for support. He tried not to show that he was in real testicular pain.

“Because they are too small” the dark blond girl said.

“Girls want big balls” the red hair girl added.

The basketball boy looked miserable “Can I sit now?”

“Nooooo!!!!”, Dr. Nicole shouted angrily. She turned to Miss Martina. “I want to show the girls an idea I had.”

“You always have amazing ideas…” laught Miss Martina.

“Erm…” the basketball boy cleared his throat. “You know, maybe, if you don’t mind...you know, maybe you could find someone else to demonstrate that… you know…” stuttered the basketball boy with a fearful face.

“Sssssshhhhhh!” a brown glasses girl hissed without looking the boy. Then the basketball boy was clutching his crotch, his eyes wide open, gasping in pain. The blonde glasses girl managed to hit him in the nuts with a book. Now he was crying.
    “Shh!” the glassed girl repeated. “Shut up boy...Today I want to learn a valuable lesson” she shouted.

Dr. Nicole grabbed a chair.

“Let me help you boy...please sit” Dr Nicole pointed the chair. The boy sat on the chair then she grabbed his ankles and placed them in the extensions of the chair so that his legs were spread wide.

“So, what’s the problem?” Dr Nicole asked.

The boy shouted “My ballsss …..I have ball pain”

“Okay, boy, let’s see what I can do with your balls pain” shouted Dr. Nicole.

“Oh please, oh pleaseeeee, it’s huts me…” shouted the boy.

foto bonita. menina

Big Supporter
    Attachment 21284
    0ne m0re

nice photos

Big Supporter
    Ballbusting school is coming soon...

Attachment 21458

It was a boring only girl's school, now everything has changed for good and fun. Boys are allowed.

Hockey girls will have fun with the bad boy rugbier's testicles.

Quote Originally Posted by sofxx View Post
    Ballbusting school is coming soon...

Attachment 21458

It was a boring only girl's school, now everything has changed for good and fun. Boys are allowed.

Hockey girls will have fun with the bad boy rugbier's testicles.
    Great story and art balls need more damage though

I want to enroll in this school!!! Freshman year here I come...

Big Supporter
    Thanks.

I am not the cartoon artists. I told him about my sotries. He helped with some cartoons. I hoped to receive more help.

Big Supporter
    Now I am writing about my own TV programme. It is in spanish. Next time I will write soemthing about the "Ballbusting high-school"

Big Supporter
    School class

Today we learn how to make big balls!!!

“You know, studying in Ballbusting School requires a certain strength and tolerance pain”, Martina, the teacher said. “So...I’m going to set up a little camp for girls legs and boys nuts.”
    “And I’m gonna ask my son to come as well. His balls are as weak as my students.

“Don’t you think it will be better if we help the girls get stronger breast? Girls are weak” a boy, whose name is Roberto, suggested.

“Silence” the teacher shouted.

“Listen, why don’t you come to the black-board. I’m gonna show you something”, the teacher said.

“What are you going to show?” Juan asked.

“Well”, the teacher said “I’m going to show you that your balls are weak.”

“Come on, admit it.” the students said.

Juan's face reddened with embarrassment then he said “Boys are better than.....“
    I interrupted him by throwing my right boots school shoes up into his nutsac. The toes of my sneaker dug into those testicles and crushed them into his pelvis. I eas wearing a red school mini skirt and whit t-shirt.

Juan let out a shocked groan. His eyes bulged and he looked at me, surprisedt. He coughed. His hands were still framing his nuts, unable to move. Then his eyebrows rose and his eyes lost focus.

“Yeah, that was good, Sofía, You have busted his balls pretty well!” Martina, my teacher, congratulated me.

“You see”, the teacher said softly, kneeling down next to him. “Your balls are pretty weak”.

“Don’t you think that?” the teacher asked him aiming to him give a hard boot kick.

“Nooo, please. Not kick me. My balls are weak” Juand cried with tears on his face.

“Fine”, the teacher smiled “Are we agreed?”

“Yeess...boy's balls are weak” the boys shouted.

“Good. “ the teacher said then she went to Juan and said “I suggest you kiss Sofia's right shoe, alright?”

Juan moaned and nodded.

“Take your time”, I said and he kissed my right shool shoes.

While he was kissing my shoes I thought about the camp and had my doubts that the training camp could do something against the student's weak balls but I expected it to be a highly entertaining session.

Attachment 21475

Big Supporter
    Attachment 21476

0ne knee