check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ballbusting family

Big Supporter

ballbusting family

A brother was grabbing his sister from her back. He put a hand round her throat.
    The mother saw her daughter. “Sweety kick your brothers mini-wheels” shouted her forty-one years old mother.
    The girl saw his groin was below her crotch. She raised her right foot into the air and brought it down with all the force she could muster into his balls. He cried out but his grip was not loosened enough for her to break free. The girl continue with her back kicks but sometimes she missed his balls.
    “Come on Sofi, concentrate on your brothers fucking balls” shouted the mother. “I can believe he is still standing”

The mother ran towards her daughter. She stood in front and winked at her. Obviously the son could not see what her mother was planning – but he was going to find out! The brother stoped receiving his sister back kicks. The mother ran towards her daughter and she swung her spikey boot up between her daughter’s legs – Thwack!! The end of her boot stuck out between her son legs.

The sister stood tall and proud before her grinning mother. The brother squealed, jumped, bent double in the middle, groaned, clutched his genitals with both hands, rolled his eyes and fell over, writhing around the floor in agony!
    After the initial shock there was much giggling, high-fiving, shouts of “Yeah, alright!” And big smiles amongst the mother and her daughter.
    “Fuck you asshole!!”shouted the mother. “Now your balls are swell up. Next time don't touch your sister”
    “Remember, Sofi, this is crucial ... You must not scare your brother! ” said the mother.
    “Remember again to target your brother testicles…anytime...”

The boy looked at them in shocked amazement.

“Testicles!..Testicles!...Testicles!..Testicles!” cried Sofia, advancing menacingly toward her borthr with her arms down, palms of her hands out front, clenching and opening her fists. “Testicles, testicles…”

“Time for some fun Sofi” said her mother.

Big Supporter
    Go down and grab hard!” said her mother.
    Sofi went down and grabbed her brothers nuts
    In the room it could be heard “Oh shit my nuts”. “Oh, please stop” “urrhg my balls”
    The mother said: “Sofi, feel those tender lumps. Graps one or even better both!!!”
    The brother was echoing: “iiighh” and sometimes was shouting “arrrrghhh”
    and then he continue shouting with his new soprano voice.
    Amazing, Sofi, your first ballbusting instrument....Sofi... Lets play your new balls brother instrument”
    The mother said: “Feel your brother body tense up! You've got him in you hands. Do not feel sorry for him. That will teach him. Now quick and hard pull and squeeze those fucking brothers balls! ”
    Sofia started to pull and squeeze her brother ruined nuts.
    Sofi, harder...Sofi harder....Your brothers balls won't pop themselves!” shouted the mother.
    Sofia put all her strength she has. Her face was turning red. In the house it could be hear the echoing sound of the boy crying.
    After like one minutes. The crying brother sound was incredibly. It could be heard aroun all the neirborhood.
    The mother said: “Hear him gasp and yelp! Sound and bit high-pitched doesn't it. ”
    Sofia agree: “Yes, the sounds is incredibly”
    The mother joke: “A great ballbusting opera. That's your brother singing soprano. Twist and jank now, Sofi!”
    Sofia twisted and janked her brothers nuts.
    The mother encouraged: “Play tug of war with my son nuts!”
    The mother continue saying: “Do not listen to his begging. He is a liar. Give to your brother a final squezee”
    The mother clutched her crotch and said: “My ballls!!!.
    The mother said: “Sofi. Squat over your brother. Put your hands over your crotch mockingly and ask him “Awww Do your balls hurt?”
    Sofia squat over his brother. She put her hands over her crotch and said: “Ouch my balls. Ouch it hurts” while her brother rested on their floor crying and holding their nuts.
    The mother said: “Don't mind if he just writhes in pain, the only thing he can feel now are his ruined nuts and they hurt very very bad...”
    The mother hold her daughter saying: “Congratulation Sofi, you are a newbie ballbusters. We have swelled your brother practice balls”
    The mother encourage her daughter “So lets go out there and ruin the boy's balls”
    The son started to crawl just to go away from her mother.
    It was late. Deborah, the mother, jumped on the remaining balls.
    The mother above her son ruined nuts laught “I am stunned by my daughter’s action, I mean, I almost feel sorry for my poor baby nuts down there... almost. Ha..Ha.. Be sure to teach the girls to dealt with the bad brothers. See you then”
    Behind her a group of girls were kicking their brothers nuts.