check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting Image Manipulations

Ballbusting Image Manipulations

To whom it may concern:

Some little snitch on deviantart got all my manips deleted.

I made a backup on tumblr over there:

http://ballbustingimagemanipulations.tumblr.com/archive

Sorry for the inconvenience!

BTW: Does anybody know if dobgujaa has moved or totally closed? I'm missing his art as much as DiegoAlvaro's aka Al Shaded. Does anybody know where he went? Thanks a lot!

Was it a person or just a robot found a "keyword" i dont know,but a lot of "open minded" places are never that open minded unfortunatly. This is just my sujestion you understand, but i would up to somewhere like imagefap, its a adult only orientated site so they dont remove most stuff because it might offend young or anally retarded! This is just a sujestion mind, the fact that stuff i upped have been there a few years now means i recomend them and i like ********** stuff....Mind you pixiv.net isnt bad either but thats more drawn based and imagefap is photo based.

Like i said these are just my personal opinions/sujestions now where is ever going to be trully safe these days unfortunatly, but thats been the case for ever when it comes to fetish hasent it? Just keep creating, heck i would even go searching through on mums net if thats where you post em lol!!!!

I'm quite sure that the little snitch was http://xekowarrior123.deviantart.com/ He massaged me an wrote some comments on my DA profile. And shortly afterwards the admins deleted all my pictures.... Maybe you can tell him what you think about... But according to the DA rules he might be correct. My pictures showed quite a lot erect penises. But nevertheless I simply don't understand people who want to get stuff they don't like deleted instead of just not looking at it... /o\

Feel free to post images that I can "enhance" with my manipulation technique.