check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting Family Event

Hybrid View

Big Supporter

Ballbusting Family Event

Ballbusting Family Event

“Welcome to the Ballbusting Family Event.” Jessica the co-host smiled “The rules are simple. The sons provide the balls, the mothers and the daughters are going to destroy them.” Jessica grinned.

Jessica clapped her hands and said, “On your marks.”

The five girls stood in front of their respective brother's targets.

“Set.”

Catherine dropped to her knees and balled her fist. Her brother watched her, a fearful expression on his face as his balls dangled invitingly for a good bust.

Cecilia took a step back, staring at her brother tightly packed shorts.

“Go!”

The sisters made their moves simultaneously. Catherine fist smashed into her brother balls, Cecilia kicked her brother with her salsa dance shoes, Erika grabbed her brother naked balls with her hand and squeezed hard, Romina knee her brother with her roller kneecap and Paula kicked her brother with her wooden booties shoes.

The result was a choirs of yells and cries as the ten nuts brother's were smashed with relentless force.

One boy groaned in pain as Catherine her sister abused his meatballs with a barrage of punches, alternating her left fist and her right fist with the expert coordination of a professional boxer. His nutsack were bouncing and bruising as Catherine sent her fists flying into his vulnerable testicles.

The mother was standing next to them, cheering her on. “Come on, smash those nuts! Make him cry! Trash them!”

Big Supporter
    Next to them, Paula was kicking he brother’s nuts. The tip of her wooden bootie crashed into his boyhood again and again, making him scream from the top of his lungs. She kicked his balls like a professional ballerina.

“Yes!” the mother groaned hoarsely as her daughter bootie collided with her brothers nuts. “Ruin him, Paula, crack his nuts!”

Paula stared angrily at her brother and increased the force, lifting him off his feet with her well-placed kicks, filling the room with the dull thuds of her wooden bootie connecting with her brother's junk.

“Shut up”, Paula grunted, striking her brother in the testicles with a forceful kick that made him shriek in pain.

“Yeah, that’s it, Paula, bust his balls!” encourage the mother.

Erika had both of her brother’s tiny balls in a vise-like grip. Both of her hands were busy squeezing the life out of her brother nuggets, her fingertips digging into the soft flesh, grinding them and squishing them like grapes.

Erika gritted her teeth, grunting in pain, beads of sweat running down her face.

She twisted her brother’s nuts in opposite directions. His eyes turned inward and he let out an almost comical high-pitched wail.

Erika looked immensely satisfied with her brother’s reaction and held his sac in her left palm, her thumb pressing his gonads to the very bottom, making them bulge obscenely. Without further ado, she balled her fist and sent a nut-crunching punch into his boyhood, flattening his hefty orbs against the palm of her hand and making him wail in agony.

“Punch the spunk out of his nuts!” the mother yelled as her daughter pummeled his son’s nuts.

Erika threw a vicious uppercut at her brother's rapidly swelling nuts, making his eyes clench shut as his mouth opened to let out a hoarse cough.

Another hard, well-placed uppercut found its way into her brother's dangling gonads, ramming them into his body and making him let out a strangled yelp.

“Yes!” the mother yelled. “Spank those nuts! Crush them!”

He screamed in pain. His balls looked as if they were ready to pop out of their sac any second.

His pale face indicated that he might throw up any second.

“I feel it, one of them is going to pop”, Erika grunted. “The left one feels all squishy.”

The mother turned to her daughter and shouted, “Finish him, Erika, finish him! Come on, finish him.”

The mother hope that her daughter will soon destroy her son’s sex life and thereby win the competition.

She had reason to hope, as Erika had switched from punching to kicking. She had put on her lace up steel pointy booties and was standing in front of her brother, smashing kick after nut-crunching kick into his crotch.

His balls looked seriously swollen as the steel boot slammed into them again and again, flattening them against his body and making him wail in pain.

Erika looked like an experienced castratrix, keeping her eyes on the balls at all times and hitting her brother's nuts at the perfect angle.

The room was filled with anguished moans and shrill squeals accompanied by laborious grunts and triumphant laughter when one of the girls had scored a particularly hit.

Everyone know that it would only be a matter of time before one of the two brother's testicles would break.

Erika increased the force of her kicks, lifting her brother off the ground and making him cry out in pain.

Erika kicked her brother’s bruised nuts as she was trying to send him into space.

Romina threw a knee with her roller kneecaps into her brother's nutsack that was swinging wildly between his thighs. That one sent him over the edge and his body convulsed violently, his cock was missed between her knee.

The room was filled with screams and shrieks.

He was on the floor, clutching his aching testicles and screaming in utter agony.

Romina’s knees were shaking.

“Yes!” Romina's mother shouted. She high-fived her daughter who looked proud and happy.

Big Supporter
    Cecilia a very good-looking 20 year old salsa dancer. She had muscular legs and a slim built. She was wearing a shining cut gold salsa dress and shining gold salsa shoes. “I love kicking balls.” She threw a powerful high kick into the air. “Dancing lessons are a perfect for ********** balls. I bet I’m am going to win the event.”

The mother added. “you’re better at anything…”

Cecilia shrugged with an innocent look on her face. “Do you think Mom will like to see your balls in your mouth? ‘Hmmm… I think she’ll love it! Probably you won’t like it…”

The boy looked at his mother for help. She turned her face.
    “Mum”, Cecilia said calmly. “Get the camera if you want to see poor little balls smashed.”
    She laught, got the camera and switched it on.
    “I’ll tie my shoes laces. I can’t wait to introduce them to his nuts…” said Cecilia
    With a dance start she smashed his gold sinning shoes into her brother's nuts, connecting with a dull thud and eliciting a load moan from his brother. The mother laughed when he grabbed his damaged balls.
    “Yes!” the mother yelled. “RIP those mutherfuckers!”

The mother pans down the camera down her son body and zooms in. The screen is filled with a swollen nuts hanging below. Cecilia hand was seen lifting the dick to allow the camera a nice view of her brother's red balls.
    “They’re okay”, displeased the mother.
    The mother hands comes into frame and savagely grabs her son ballsac.
    The son winces “You--- ow!”
    She strongly squeezes his nuts, closing her fingers and trapping the testicles inside her hands
    “ perhaps they’re not that okay…”
    She let’s go of her son junk.
    The camera zooms out to reveal the boy clutching his groin with her sister, Cecilia, laughing her ass off behind him.
    Cecilia laughs. “I bet that kick got both of them, right?”
    The mother nods. “Yep.” His face is beet red and he is crying heavily.
    The camera zooms out again.
    Now Cecilia’s sisters, blondes twin Sofia and Gabriela, were standing next to them. They were wearing tight white jeans that highlight and black pointy boots.
    “Sofi and Gaby have joined us”, the mother said and asked to them . “Are you satisfied with your sister’s performance?”

“Of course we are”, the twin sister smiled. “Cecilia is a top castratrix and a good sister, and we are very happy! His nuts with only one kick are top swollen, no doubt, and he should explode pretty soon...”
    The twin sisters landend a plainful backhand slap against their brother's sore balls and he doubles over.

Big Supporter
    “Are you enjoy the competition?” the mother asked to her daughters.
    “Yeah, We are! It is an exciting match.” shouted the girls.
    “Kicking balls is my talent, and I have every intention to use it.” said the mother.
    “Great”, the girls smiles.
    “Do you want to see a little demonstration?” the mother grins.
    Suddenly the mother rushed by, running up to her son, kicking him in the nuts hard with her high heeled sneaker boots.
    The boy looked like a truck had hitted him. He fell to his knees and moans in pain.

Big Supporter
    She walked and faced her son.
    She adjusted her tight blue jeans. “I’m gonna crack your nuts, boy”, she whispered.
    “When I’m finished with you, you’ll be lying on the ground, covered in your own milk”, the mother continued with a devilish grin. “I will milk your pathetic cock and bust your poor, little balls…”
    The audience was silent, listening to the mother’s threats.
    Moving quickly, Cecilia stomp his brother crotch. Her salsa dance heel connected with her brother's testicles, slamming his tender nuggets into his body.
    He screamed from the top of his lungs. His hands lowered and grabbed his gonads.
    The twins grabbed her brother'shair and yanked his head up, causing him to shriek in pain.
    The audience went wild with cheers and applause.
    Gabriela, one of the twin sisters, lifted her knee and brought it up against her brother.
    Some girls in the audience winced in sympathy.
    The mother brought her leg back and kicked at her son’s groin once again, lifting the boy body off the ground.
    The son let out an agonized scream while the audience was going wild with cheers and applause.
    “No kids for you”, someone in the audience yelled, drawing laughter from her friends.
    “Yeah!” the mother shouted, grinning. She grabbed her crotch with her left hand and turned to the audience. “Yeah!”
    Cecilia was holding the ripped pair of her brother underwear in her right hand, waving them like a trophy, while the audience clapped and cheered.
    The boy grimaced in pain and humiliation.
    Romina the roller girl. She was wearing a tight short leggins and a kneecap roller. She was s grabbed from her back by her own brother. The bob hairstyle cut mother saw her daughter. “Sweety kick his nuts” shouted the mother. The gir made a back kick but she missed his balls. The girl cointue doing back kicks but were not hard enought to put him on the floor.
    The mother ran towards her daughter. She stood in front and winked at her. Obviously the boy could not see what was happening – but he was going to find out! The mother ran towards her daughter and she swung her boot up between her daughter’s legs – Thwack!! The end of her boot stuck out between the boy’s legs.
    Romina stood tall and proud. The brother squealed, jumped, bent double in the middle, groaned, clutched his genitals with both hands, rolled his eyes and fell over, writhing around the floor in agony! “Look at him roll around. I got hit nuts pretty good” the mother said. The girl turned her back, saw her brother and said “he looks so funny rolling around and holding his nuts”. The mother sat above him in her leopard print tight jean. She had her legs between her thights and her high heels animal print boot on his balls, digging hard in each nuts. The boy yelped. With an angry grunt she continue digging her high in each nuts. “You bastard!!!! Did you try to hit my daughter, boy?” she shouted. “Are those little pancakes hurting? I hope they are”
    While the bob hairstyle mother was sitting above him. The gir threw punch to his face.
    The audience cheered while the boys were shocked.
    After the boy received the punishment, Jessica, the co-host, announced that he had commited a penalty for grabbing his sister.
    The audience cheered while the boy didn’t look very cheerful…

Big Supporter
    Jessica, the co-host, had a wide smile on her face when she addressed the participants. “Hello!” she shouted into her microphone. “This is it! ! This is the Ballbusting Time” She paused. “It is time for the fun part”
    The people in the audience cheered and clapped.
    "We're going to be making scrambled eggs," Jessica said laughing.
    "First, we need to thoroughly scramble the eggs," said the Jessica picking up a barbecue fork.
    She began brutally beating one of the boys sack like an overstuffed piñata. He screamed into his gag as his defenseless nuts were batted with blow after blow, bouncing wildly in a vain attempt to escape. Jessica was raining down blow after devastating blow, purplish welts and bruises were appearing all over the once pristine scrotal skin. After ten minutes of non stop pounding, Jessica calmly put down the spatula and examined the now swollen, red nuts with her hands.
    "Hmm.. not quite scrambled. With hard eggs like this , I sometimes use something a bit harder." Jessica said.

Cecilia found a metal shovel and started hitting her brother's nuts repeatedly. She was drawing her arm back as far as she could each time before striking the nuts.
    "Hmm.. they're starting to crack," she said smiling.
    Erika reached an electric kettle. She put her brothers balls on it. He was now squatting, his nuts totally covered in boiling water, visible through the transparent glass. She took pleasure watching the balls turn blood red, bobbling slightly in the rolling bubbles.