Trying to fix the story, if the topic doesn't work I can change it.

Ballbusting Fun Family Event

The stage was crowded . The benches were filled with more than one hundred people, mostly girls in their early twenties.

The room consisted of a commentator’s box, an interview room.

Jessica, the co-host, was wearing a wearing a floor length black tight leather dress and matching shoulder white length gloves. She also wore white platform gogo boots and she looked great in it. She had a microphone in her right hand and five cameras were behind her.

Jessica was standing next to the audience.

“Okay ladies”, she shouted to the audience. “We’re about to start. Put your hands together now for the Ballbusting Event!”

“… so I’m really happy that so many of you have come here to be a part of the Ballbusting Family Event”, Jessica said.

Jessica continued. “You will see five family teams.” she paused for applause. The crowd cheered. “You will see nuts get crunched, balls get busted, and the sweet dreams of parenthood get smashed to pieces.” The audience went wild. “Thank you all for coming today. The rules are simple. The sons provide the balls, the mothers and the daughters are going to destroy them.” Jessica grinned. “ Before I let the teams introduce themselves, I want to say: The toughest boot may win.”

The girls cheered and clapped and rose from their seats. Jessica’s smile widened.

“Let the games begin”, a lady shouted.

The girls walked on stage and were greeted with cheers and applause by the audience.

“Here they are...”, Jessica continued. “Catherine, Cecilia, Erika, Romina and Paula”

“For those of you are not familiar with the sport: It’s ball breaking. The contestants will alternately damage each brother's balls. The game is over when the sister pop her two brother's balls” Jessica continued.

The five girls stood in front of their respective brother's targets.

Catherine dropped to her knees and balled her fist. Her brother watched her, a fearful expression on his face as his balls dangled invitingly for a good bust.

“My boots will leave a mark on them”, Cecilia chuckled and took a step back, staring at her brother tightly packed shorts.

“Come on”, the brother shouted. He reached inside the leg opening his shorts and pulled out his balls. “Do it! I am going to win” he said.

“well, yes you are going to win a pair of aching berries…” Cecilia laught.

Some girls in the audience laughed.

Cecilia gave to her brothe’s nuts a painful slap. “Put them back into your short. Let’s see if I can bust those eggs tonight…”

Her brohter shifted uncomfortably.

“Spread your legs”, Erika grinned. “Let me have a nice aim at your nuts…”

Her brother hesitated. Then she opened his legs by kicking each one.

“Okay, go for it!” he shouted.

“Break his balls!” the mother in the audience shouted.

Paula stood behind her brother and grabbed the waistband of his short.

Paula yanked upward, tighting his testicles and making him shriek in pain. Another yank, and the fabric gave, ripping apart and letting everyone in the audience catch a good look at his naked balls.

“Let’s scramble some eggs”, Jessica grinned.

Jessica clapped her hands and said, “On your marks.”

“Set!”

“Go!”

The sisters made their moves simultaneously. Catherine fist smashed into her brother balls, Cecilia kicked her brother with her salsa dance shoes, Erika grabbed her brother naked balls with her hand and squeezed hard, Romina knee her brother with her roller kneecap and Paula kicked her brother with her wooden booties shoes.

The result was a choirs of yells and cries as the ten nuts brother's were smashed with relentless force.

One boy groaned in pain as Catherine her sister abused his meatballs with a barrage of punches, alternating her left fist and her right fist with the expert coordination of a professional boxer. His nutsack were bouncing and bruising as Catherine sent her fists flying into his vulnerable testicles.

The mother was standing next to them, cheering her on. “Come on, smash those nuts! Make him cry! Trash them!”

Catherine concentrated on her brother's bouncing sack, pummeling his fat plums with wild abandon.

He was breathing heavily and moaning in pain.

“Yes!” the mother yelled. “Trash those mutherfuckers!”

"Uh oh. Doesn't look good for our boy" Jessica, the co-host, said mockingly. Everyone, except the brother, laughed.

"I am making scrambled eggs," Catherine said laughing.

She brutally punched her brother's sack . He screamed into as his nuts were busted with blow after blow.Bruises were appearing over the testicles skin. After one, Catherine examined the red nuts with her hands.

"Hmm.. not quite scrambled. " said Catherine

“How the fuck did they not break?!!?” asked Catherine

“With hard eggs like this you have to use something a bit harder.” added Jessica.

Jessica reached for a wooden mallet and gave to Catherine. She started hitting the brother's nuts repeatedly. He was rolling his head back as his boyhood was being busted. The sister was drawing her arm back as far as she could each time before striking the nuts.

“Those balls are not going to live much longer” added Jessica.

"Hmm.. they're starting to crack," Catherine said smiling.

“Does anyone care about how I feel?” the brother cried.

Catherine turned her head.

The mother turned to her daughter and shouted, “Finish him, Catherine, finish him! Come on, finish him.”

The boy shrieked in pain as his nuts were viciously struck by Catherine’s expert hits.

Everyone know that it would only be a matter of time before one of the balls would break down.

Catherine increased the force of her hits, lifting his brother off the ground and making him cry out in pain.

"Mmm, almost there." said Jessica.

"I have an idea, Jessica, come up here." said the mother.

Jessica and the other contestants looked on curiously as Catherine and her mother whispered amongst themselves, clearly coordinating a finishing finale to the boy sex life.

"Okay, let's do it," said Catherine.

The two stood on either side of the sack and raised their wooden mallets. They were going to slam their stick into each nut.

"Three... two... one..."

POP!

The brother's nuts suddenly exploded violently, spraying them wit nuts meat. The brother's red head looked down in horror before passing out.

It was a photo finish.

“Well done, Catherine!” Jessica grinned.

Jessica looked at the mother. “You did fine, too.” who was soaked in his son’s meat nuts.

“Brother lost”, Jessica said slowly. “He got his nuts crunched.”

Catherine walked over to her brother and carefully inspected his swollen sac. “Chunks of nuts.” she said.

Jessica and the mother burst out laughing

Next to them, Paula was kicking he brother’s nuts. The tip of her wooden bootie crashed into his boyhood again and again, making him scream from the top of his lungs. She kicked his balls like a professional ballerina.

“Yes!” the mother groaned hoarsely as her daughter bootie collided with her brothers nuts. “Ruin him, Paula, crack his nuts!”

Paula stared angrily at her brother and increased the force, lifting him off his feet with her well-placed kicks, filling the room with the dull thuds of her wooden bootie connecting with her brother's junk.

“Shut up”, Paula grunted, striking her brother in the testicles with a forceful kick that made him shriek in pain.

“Yeah, that’s it, Paula, bust his balls!” encourage the mother.

The brother was jumping up and down. His supersized gonads were dangling vulnerably.

Paula took a step back and aimed a vicious kick at her brother's nuts. Her bootiesmashed the bruised testicles.

The brother yelped and doubled over, while Paula was jumping up and down and holding the tip of her wooden bootie with her hand.
“Poor Paula has hurt her foot…” Jessica commented.
The crowd cheered for her to continue with the kicks. She was grimacing from the pain in her foot.

“I bet that pain will be gone in a minute”, Paula said, as her mother animated the audience to clap rhythmically. After two minutes she stood in front of her brother.
“Apparently she thinks she doesn’t need a running start”, Jessica said. “And if you look at those muscular legs of her and those boots… Well, she could be right.”

The sound of the impact echoed across the room, as Paula wooden pointy boot made contact with the week balls of her opponent.
The brother moaned loudly and grabbed his junk.
“Good one”, the mother said.
Paula smiled with satisfaction as the crowd cheered for her. She winked at the audience and lifted her right leg boot, granting the spectators a nice, full view of her letal weapon.

The audience went wild for Paula.

"Let's pop those balloons" the mother said laughing as she stopped in front of her son.

He was trembling, tears streaming from his eyes. He knew he only had mere moments to remain a boy.
"Hmm how should be bust the bad boys?"

The crowd went wild calling out suggestions. Punching them, squeezing them. Ripping them off.

"These balls are already hanging so low." said the mother.