“I can see ” one woman in her black business suit said calmly and waving her steel pointed black business high heel boot for a hard kick.
“Have a go at them”, the woman stomping his nuts with her knees suggested cheerfully. “I’m sure he doesn’t mind. He won’t be using it anymore anyway…”

The woman in her business suit took a moment to focus on the father’s remaining ball. Then she went wildly alternating her left and right business black boots, she threw a barrage of kicks at father’s bruised swelling ball. She delivered kick after kick.

One woman raised her eyebrows. “Wow. You should be a professional soccer player”

“I’ve waited a long time to use these boots”, the woman mumbled between her teeth.

Tears were streaming down the father’s eyes as his nuts were brutally boot kicked again and again at an amazing speed with the boot soccer skills.
“Hey!” her coworker shouted. “Come on, you want to ******** him, right? Go harder on him…”
With the one hundred business boot kick the the remaing nut instantly burst from the pointy hit.
"Suffer it! You piece of shit! Weak balls!" shouted the woman boot kicker.
The women in black suit grinned and turned to her friend. “Nice work”, they smiled at her and said, “High five.”
The women grinned proudly and slapped ther coworker’s hand while the father groaned and rolled to his side, clutching, squirming in pain.
The soccer kicker business black suit woman looked at the father who was moaning in pain, curled up rocking back and forth and "Ooops!" she said mockingly.
"make sure We get all the manhood out," one of the woman in her business suit shouted. She got close to him. "Fuck you pig." she spit in his face. She squeezed his penis with her long pink nails breaking the skin.
"I'm making a sausage" said the woman while the man was crying of a new shocking pain. The woman was peeling the skin off his dick with her pink nails. She tear the skin off, with her nails, and sometimes she tore off a little meat.
The father's eyes rolled in horror and pain and he passed out.
"Oh no you don't, fucking pig!" shouted the woman.
The woman slapped the man in the face with her lovely thin long hands.
"Wake him up! Wake him up!" shouted the women in black suit, one of them came over him and calmly threw water over his head.
He woke up and shouted "Please! Please!" though he knew it was hopeless.
The woman made sure he opened his eyes to see his peeled penis, he shouted out. "Don't worry I am going to fix your penis." She chopped his penis with her pink sharp nails. "That's better," she said.
"I am going to eat this sausage unless girls you want to eat it” said the woman.
One woman said “I have a appetite”. She took the penis from the castratix hands and started to eat it “ I'll probably want meatballs too." she said. “Lets cut from the two remaing men” shouted the black suit women.