check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Family Event

Big Supporter
    Trying to fix the story, if the topic doesn't work I can change it.

Ballbusting Fun Family Event

The stage was crowded . The benches were filled with more than one hundred people, mostly girls in their early twenties.

The room consisted of a commentator’s box, an interview room.

Jessica, the co-host, was wearing a wearing a floor length black tight leather dress and matching shoulder white length gloves. She also wore white platform gogo boots and she looked great in it. She had a microphone in her right hand and five cameras were behind her.

Jessica was standing next to the audience.

“Okay ladies”, she shouted to the audience. “We’re about to start. Put your hands together now for the Ballbusting Event!”

“… so I’m really happy that so many of you have come here to be a part of the Ballbusting Family Event”, Jessica said.

Jessica continued. “You will see five family teams.” she paused for applause. The crowd cheered. “You will see nuts get crunched, balls get busted, and the sweet dreams of parenthood get smashed to pieces.” The audience went wild. “Thank you all for coming today. The rules are simple. The sons provide the balls, the mothers and the daughters are going to destroy them.” Jessica grinned. “ Before I let the teams introduce themselves, I want to say: The toughest boot may win.”

The girls cheered and clapped and rose from their seats. Jessica’s smile widened.

“Let the games begin”, a lady shouted.

The girls walked on stage and were greeted with cheers and applause by the audience.

“Here they are...”, Jessica continued. “Catherine, Cecilia, Erika, Romina and Paula”

“For those of you are not familiar with the sport: It’s ball breaking. The contestants will alternately damage each brother's balls. The game is over when the sister pop her two brother's balls” Jessica continued.

The five girls stood in front of their respective brother's targets.

Catherine dropped to her knees and balled her fist. Her brother watched her, a fearful expression on his face as his balls dangled invitingly for a good bust.

“My boots will leave a mark on them”, Cecilia chuckled and took a step back, staring at her brother tightly packed shorts.

“Come on”, the brother shouted. He reached inside the leg opening his shorts and pulled out his balls. “Do it! I am going to win” he said.

“well, yes you are going to win a pair of aching berries…” Cecilia laught.

Some girls in the audience laughed.

Cecilia gave to her brothe’s nuts a painful slap. “Put them back into your short. Let’s see if I can bust those eggs tonight…”

Her brohter shifted uncomfortably.

“Spread your legs”, Erika grinned. “Let me have a nice aim at your nuts…”

Her brother hesitated. Then she opened his legs by kicking each one.

“Okay, go for it!” he shouted.

“Break his balls!” the mother in the audience shouted.

Paula stood behind her brother and grabbed the waistband of his short.

Paula yanked upward, tighting his testicles and making him shriek in pain. Another yank, and the fabric gave, ripping apart and letting everyone in the audience catch a good look at his naked balls.

“Let’s scramble some eggs”, Jessica grinned.

Jessica clapped her hands and said, “On your marks.”

“Set!”

“Go!”

The sisters made their moves simultaneously. Catherine fist smashed into her brother balls, Cecilia kicked her brother with her salsa dance shoes, Erika grabbed her brother naked balls with her hand and squeezed hard, Romina knee her brother with her roller kneecap and Paula kicked her brother with her wooden booties shoes.

The result was a choirs of yells and cries as the ten nuts brother's were smashed with relentless force.

One boy groaned in pain as Catherine her sister abused his meatballs with a barrage of punches, alternating her left fist and her right fist with the expert coordination of a professional boxer. His nutsack were bouncing and bruising as Catherine sent her fists flying into his vulnerable testicles.

The mother was standing next to them, cheering her on. “Come on, smash those nuts! Make him cry! Trash them!”

Catherine concentrated on her brother's bouncing sack, pummeling his fat plums with wild abandon.

He was breathing heavily and moaning in pain.

“Yes!” the mother yelled. “Trash those mutherfuckers!”

"Uh oh. Doesn't look good for our boy" Jessica, the co-host, said mockingly. Everyone, except the brother, laughed.

"I am making scrambled eggs," Catherine said laughing.

She brutally punched her brother's sack . He screamed into as his nuts were busted with blow after blow.Bruises were appearing over the testicles skin. After one, Catherine examined the red nuts with her hands.

"Hmm.. not quite scrambled. " said Catherine

“How the fuck did they not break?!!?” asked Catherine

“With hard eggs like this you have to use something a bit harder.” added Jessica.

Jessica reached for a wooden mallet and gave to Catherine. She started hitting the brother's nuts repeatedly. He was rolling his head back as his boyhood was being busted. The sister was drawing her arm back as far as she could each time before striking the nuts.

“Those balls are not going to live much longer” added Jessica.

"Hmm.. they're starting to crack," Catherine said smiling.

“Does anyone care about how I feel?” the brother cried.

Catherine turned her head.

The mother turned to her daughter and shouted, “Finish him, Catherine, finish him! Come on, finish him.”

The boy shrieked in pain as his nuts were viciously struck by Catherine’s expert hits.

Everyone know that it would only be a matter of time before one of the balls would break down.

Catherine increased the force of her hits, lifting his brother off the ground and making him cry out in pain.

"Mmm, almost there." said Jessica.

"I have an idea, Jessica, come up here." said the mother.

Jessica and the other contestants looked on curiously as Catherine and her mother whispered amongst themselves, clearly coordinating a finishing finale to the boy sex life.

"Okay, let's do it," said Catherine.

The two stood on either side of the sack and raised their wooden mallets. They were going to slam their stick into each nut.

"Three... two... one..."

POP!

The brother's nuts suddenly exploded violently, spraying them wit nuts meat. The brother's red head looked down in horror before passing out.

It was a photo finish.

“Well done, Catherine!” Jessica grinned.

Jessica looked at the mother. “You did fine, too.” who was soaked in his son’s meat nuts.

“Brother lost”, Jessica said slowly. “He got his nuts crunched.”

Catherine walked over to her brother and carefully inspected his swollen sac. “Chunks of nuts.” she said.

Jessica and the mother burst out laughing

Next to them, Paula was kicking he brother’s nuts. The tip of her wooden bootie crashed into his boyhood again and again, making him scream from the top of his lungs. She kicked his balls like a professional ballerina.

“Yes!” the mother groaned hoarsely as her daughter bootie collided with her brothers nuts. “Ruin him, Paula, crack his nuts!”

Paula stared angrily at her brother and increased the force, lifting him off his feet with her well-placed kicks, filling the room with the dull thuds of her wooden bootie connecting with her brother's junk.

“Shut up”, Paula grunted, striking her brother in the testicles with a forceful kick that made him shriek in pain.

“Yeah, that’s it, Paula, bust his balls!” encourage the mother.

The brother was jumping up and down. His supersized gonads were dangling vulnerably.

Paula took a step back and aimed a vicious kick at her brother's nuts. Her bootiesmashed the bruised testicles.

The brother yelped and doubled over, while Paula was jumping up and down and holding the tip of her wooden bootie with her hand.
    “Poor Paula has hurt her foot…” Jessica commented.
    The crowd cheered for her to continue with the kicks. She was grimacing from the pain in her foot.

“I bet that pain will be gone in a minute”, Paula said, as her mother animated the audience to clap rhythmically. After two minutes she stood in front of her brother.
    “Apparently she thinks she doesn’t need a running start”, Jessica said. “And if you look at those muscular legs of her and those boots… Well, she could be right.”

The sound of the impact echoed across the room, as Paula wooden pointy boot made contact with the week balls of her opponent.
    The brother moaned loudly and grabbed his junk.
    “Good one”, the mother said.
    Paula smiled with satisfaction as the crowd cheered for her. She winked at the audience and lifted her right leg boot, granting the spectators a nice, full view of her letal weapon.

The audience went wild for Paula.

"Let's pop those balloons" the mother said laughing as she stopped in front of her son.

He was trembling, tears streaming from his eyes. He knew he only had mere moments to remain a boy.
    "Hmm how should be bust the bad boys?"

The crowd went wild calling out suggestions. Punching them, squeezing them. Ripping them off.

"These balls are already hanging so low." said the mother.

Big Supporter
    The boy's eyes shot open in terror and he screamed. The mother, ignoring his begs, she knelt down so that she was at eye level the swinging nutsack. The mother balled her hands into a fist and positioned at the boy's sack, she wanted to make sure her aim was dead on.
    "Count down with me!" she encouraged the crowd as she began moving her fists away from the swinging targets.

"Five... four.... three..."

The boy was writhing and screaming, his nut sack bouncing from the latest sisters kicks.

"... two... one!"

The Paula's mothers fists collided full force with the swinging sack which promptly exploded open like a pinata.

The nuts sprayed out in both directions. The girls in the first two rows were covered with nut meat.

The boy rolled in horror, pain and he promptly passed out.

The audience laughed.

The mother smiled at Paula, her daughter. “I guess we won.”

Paula looked at her brother who was reduced to a sobbing mess.

“I guess so, too”, she said slowly.

“We have to wait until the results are in”, the mother chuckled. “I guess it won’t be long, though…”

Erika had both of her brother’s tiny balls in a vise-like grip. Both of her hands were busy squeezing the life out of her brother nuggets, her fingertips digging into the soft flesh, grinding them and squishing them like grapes.

Erika gritted her teeth, grunting in pain, beads of sweat running down her face.

She twisted her brother’s nuts in opposite directions. His eyes turned inward and he let out an almost comical high-pitched wail.

Erika looked immensely satisfied with her brother’s reaction and held his sac in her left palm, her thumb pressing his gonads to the very bottom, making them bulge obscenely. Without further ado, she balled her fist and sent a nut-crunching punch into his boyhood, flattening his hefty orbs against the palm of her hand and making him wail in agony.

“Punch the spunk out of his nuts!” the mother yelled as her daughter pummeled his son’s nuts.

Erika threw a vicious uppercut at her brother's rapidly swelling nuts, making his eyes clench shut as his mouth opened to let out a hoarse cough.

Another hard, well-placed uppercut found its way into her brother's dangling gonads, ramming them into his body and making him let out a strangled yelp.

“Yes!” the mother yelled. “Spank those nuts! Crush them!”

He screamed in pain. His balls looked as if they were ready to pop out of their sac any second.

His pale face indicated that he might throw up any second.

“I feel it, one of them is going to pop”, Erika grunted. “The left one feels all squishy.”

The mother turned to her daughter and shouted, “Finish him, Erika, finish him! Come on, finish him.”

The mother hope that her daughter will soon destroy her son’s sex life and thereby win the competition.

She had reason to hope, as Erika had switched from punching to kicking. She had put on her lace up steel pointy booties and was standing in front of her brother, smashing kick after nut-crunching kick into his crotch.

His balls looked seriously swollen as the steel boot slammed into them again and again, flattening them against his body and making him wail in pain.

Erika looked like an experienced castratrix, keeping her eyes on the balls at all times and hitting her brother's nuts at the perfect angle.

The room was filled with anguished moans and shrill squeals accompanied by laborious grunts and triumphant laughter when one of the girls had scored a particularly hit.

Everyone know that it would only be a matter of time before one of the two brother's testicles would break.

Erika increased the force of her kicks, lifting her brother off the ground and making him cry out in pain.

Erika kicked her brother’s bruised nuts as she was trying to send him into space.

“I guess that tactic isn’t working”, the mother shouted at her daughter. “Do you have anything else?”

Erika wrapped her arms around her brother’s body and lifted her right knee into her brother’s balls.

The mother started cheering for her daughter, clapping her hands and shouting.

The brother’s eyes lost focus.

“Go, Erika!” the mother shouted, laughing.

Jessica, the co-host, stepped to the boy's back, causing him to hit the wall and fell to the floor.

Erika and her mother burst out laughing.

The sister slowly walked towards her brother. She spread his legs apart with her boots and looked down at his blue big balls.

The brother let out a miserable groan.

Erika placed her boots on her brother's crotch and shifted her weight, adding pressure and squishing his family jewels underneath the sole of her boot heel.

Brother’s eyes bulged.

She twisted the heel of her boot, causing her brother to let out a blood-curdling scream.

The mother and her daughter thought that that was hilarious. They clapped and cheered, while the boy grinned and shook his head.

“Yeah! Squish his balls!” the mother shouted.

“Turn those nuts into peanut butter!” Jessica, the co-host, chimed in.

Ther brother looked up as his sister heavy weight boots fell from the sky toward his nuts. He screamed and the boot fell mocking the end of his boyhood.

The sister right boot collided with the brother's nuts and didn't even slow down until it hit the wooden floor.

The nuts exploded instantly into chunks. Erika boots were covered with nut meat.

The boy's eyes were locked in pain.

"I think I broke them," shouted Erika.

Everyone laughed.

Big Supporter
    “Look at those balls”, the mother chuckled. “Flat as pancakes…”
    Erika and her mother were hugging each other and jumping up and down, while the boy was lying on the ground in pain, unable to move.
    “Flat as pancakes”, the mother repeated. “my girl, she deserved to win…”
    The audience was clapping and cheering for Erika.

Romina threw a knee with her roller kneecaps into her brother's nutsack that was swinging wildly between his thighs. That one sent him over the edge and his body convulsed violently, his cock was missed between her knee.

The room was filled with screams and shrieks.

He was on the floor, clutching his aching testicles and screaming in utter agony.

Romina’s knees were shaking.

“Yes!” Romina's mother shouted. She high-fived her daughter who looked proud and happy.

“No change the tactic”, her mother commented. “You should use the knee jumping style!”
    Romina did. With a loud scream, she ran up the stairs, jumped up and she landed with her rollercup knee on her brother's nuts-first.
    The audience winced in sympathy when the blonde roller's girls rollercup knee were crunched on the boy's balls.
    A long, low, guttural moan came from brohter mouth.
    Then the testicles broke.
    The audience went wild.
    “Medal for my girl! Medal for my girls!” the mother shouted. “It’s her first ballbusting medal. Congratulations!”
    “Flat as pancakes”, the mother said. “my girl, she deserved to win…”
    The audience was clapping and cheering for the roller girl.

Cecilia a very good-looking 20 year old salsa dancer. She had muscular legs and a slim built. She was wearing a shining cut gold salsa dress and shining gold salsa shoes. “I love kicking balls.” She threw a powerful high kick into the air. “Dancing lessons are a perfect for ********** balls. I bet I’m am going to win the event.”

The mother added. “you’re better at anything…”

Cecilia shrugged with an innocent look on her face. “Do you think Mom will like to see your balls in your mouth? ‘Hmmm… I think she’ll love it! Probably you won’t like it…”

The boy looked at his mother for help. She turned her face.
    “Mum”, Cecilia said calmly. “Get the camera if you want to see poor little balls smashed.”
    She laught, got the camera and switched it on.
    “I’ll tie my shoes laces. I can’t wait to introduce them to his nuts…” said Cecilia
    With a dance start she smashed his gold sinning shoes into her brother's nuts, connecting with a dull thud and eliciting a load moan from his brother. The mother laughed when he grabbed his damaged balls.
    “Yes!” the mother yelled. “RIP those mutherfuckers!”

The mother pans down the camera down her son body and zooms in. The screen is filled with a swollen nuts hanging below. Cecilia hand was seen lifting the dick to allow the camera a nice view of her brother's red balls.
    “They’re okay”, displeased the mother.
    The mother hands comes into frame and savagely grabs her son ballsack.
    The son winces “You--- ow!”
    She strongly squeezes his nuts, closing her fingers and trapping the testicles inside her hands
    “ perhaps they’re not that okay…”
    She let’s go of her son junk.
    The camera zooms out to reveal the boy clutching his groin with her sister, Cecilia, laughing her ass off behind him.
    Cecilia laughs. “I bet that kick got both of them, right?”
    The mother nods. “Yep. His face is beet red and he is crying heavily”.
    The camera zooms out again.
    Now Cecilia’s sisters, blondes twin Sofia and Gabriela, were standing next to them. They were wearing tight white jeans that highlight and black pointy boots.
    “Sofi and Gaby have joined us”, the mother said and asked to them . “Are you satisfied with your sister’s performance?”

“Of course we are”, the twin sister smiled. “Cecilia is a top castratrix and a good sister, and we are very happy! His nuts with only one kick are top swollen, no doubt, and he should explode pretty soon...”
    The twin sisters landend a plainful backhand slap against their brother's sore balls and he doubles over.
    “Are you enjoy the competition?” the mother asked to her daughters.
    “Yeah, We are! It is an exciting match.” shouted the girls.
    “Kicking balls is my talent, and I have every intention to use it.” said the mother.
    “Great”, the girls smiles.
    “Do you want to see a little demonstration?” the mother grins.
    Suddenly the mother rushed by, running up to her son, kicking him in the nuts hard with her high heeled sneaker boots.
    The boy looked like a truck has hitted him. He fell to his knees and moans in pain.
    She walked and faced her son.
    She adjusted her tight blue jeans. “I’m gonna crack your nuts, boy”, she whispered.
    “When I’m finished with you, you’ll be lying on the ground, covered in your own milk”, the mother continued with a devilish grin. “I will milk your pathetic cock and bust your poor, little balls…”
    The audience was silent, listening to the mother’s threats.
    Moving quickly, Cecilia stomp his brother crotch. Her salsa dance heel connected with her brother's testicles, slamming his tender nuggets into his body.
    He screamed from the top of his lungs. His hands lowered and grabbed his gonads.
    The twins grabbed her brother'shair and yanked his head up, causing him to shriek in pain.
    The audience went wild with cheers and applause.
    Gabriela, one of the twin sisters, lifted her knee and brought it up against her brother.
    Some girls in the audience winced in sympathy.
    The mother brought her leg back and kicked at her son’s groin once again, lifting the boy body off the ground.
    The son let out an agonized scream while the audience was going wild with cheers and applause.
    “No kids for you”, someone in the audience yelled, drawing laughter from her friends.
    “Yeah!” the mother shouted, grinning. She grabbed her crotch with her left hand and turned to the audience. “Yeah!”
    Cecilia was holding the ripped pair of her brother underwear in her right hand, waving them like a trophy, while the audience clapped and cheered.
    The boy grimaced in pain and humiliation.
    "P-p-please don't hurt me," the boy began to cry.
    "Aww. Oh, I'm going to hurt you, boy.” said Cecilia
    “ We are gonna' really hurt you." shouted the three sisters.

"Please let me go!" the brohter pleaded.

"What? Let you go? But you're the star of the show." the sisters laughed.

Cecilia stepped between her brother's balls and the camera. Despite boy's loud scream, the mother calmly began to address the camera as if she was introducing a television show.

Big Supporter
    Cecilia stepped between her brother's balls and the camera. Despite boy's loud scream, the mother calmly began to address the camera as if she was introducing a television show.

Cecilia stepped out of range of the camera, allowing the unseen audience to get a full look at her brother's nuts.

"Hello boys ! We have an extra special show for you tonight." said the mother

"We're just going to be doing an old fashioned nut roast," added Cecilia

The boy begged “Please! Please! Please! Not my nuts! Not my nuts! Please!’

The mother put her hand into her handbag.
    “Oops, I forgot something,” she said.
    She ran to the crowd, she took a lighter from one of the girls, her son was in too much pain to comprehend.
    She lit the fuse of the firecracker and threw it into the nuts of her son.
    "Usually the sack splits. But sometimes it doesn't..." she said.
    Her son begged “Please! Please! Please! Not my nuts! Not my nuts! Please!’
    He watched as the fuse got shorter… and shorter…

Big Supporter
    “Oops, I forgot something,” she said.
    She ran to the crowd, she took a lighter from one of the girls, her son was in too much pain to comprehend.
    She lit the fuse of the firecracker and threw it into the nuts of her son.
    "Usually the sack splits. But sometimes it doesn't..." she said.
    Her son begged “Please! Please! Please! Not my nuts! Not my nuts! Please!’
    He watched as the fuse got shorter… and shorter…

A moment later there was a muted ‘pop’. The firecracker had exploded.

The boy was screaming horribly, blisters appeared on his nuts.

POP!

The nuts suddenly exploded violently, spraying Cecilia with hot nut meat. The boy looked in horror before passing out.

“Brother lost”, Jessica, the co-host, said slowly. “He got his nuts exploded.”

The audience was cheering and giving standing ovations for Cecilia, the twins and her mother.

“Well done”, Jessica, the co-host, said with admiration.

The audience roared with approval and cheers

“Gold! Gold for them!” the crowd screamed.

“We have the winner ballbusting family! ” Jessica screamed.

On the big screen behind Jessica the replay of the victorious firecracker explosion was played in a loop.

The audience clapped and cheered, and Cecilia; Sofia, Gabriela the twin sisters and the mother raised their hands in victory.

“Congratulations!” Jessica smiles.

“Thank you, Jessica. It was a great event and all the nuts were burst throughout the matches…” said Cecilia's mother.

“Yeah...It was great. I was really impressed...” Jessica says. She turns to the camera and continues:
    “Are you satisfied with your daughter’s performance?”

“Of course I am”, the mother smiles. “My daughters are top athlete and a good girls, and we are very happy! His nuts were exploede, no doubt, and they have what it takes to be in this sport for the next years…”

Cecilia, Gabriela, Sofia, the daughters, chuckle.

They smiles and shrugs.

Gabriela walked behind him and grins. She takes took a step back and kicked his naked penis hard. Her boot slamed into the base of his penis

“What was that for?” Jessica asked.

“Brother lost”, Gabriela answered

“Yes!” Sofia shouted. She high-fived Gabriela who looked proud and happy.

“Well done, Gabriela!” Cecilia grinned.

They looked at their mother. “You did fine, too.”

Big Supporter
    “Yes!” Sofia shouted. She high-fived Gabriela who looked proud and happy.

“Well done, Gabriela!” Cecilia grinned.

They looked at their mother. “You did fine, too.”

“of course” said the mother.

“Jessica I have one question”added the mother.

“Will there be a prize for the winners?…”asked the mother.

“... of course there’ll be a prize for the winners…” answered Jessica, the co-host and also the referee of the event.

Celia, Gabriela and Sofia, the twin sister and their mother looked at her expectantly.

“The winners will get a chance to burst the loser’s family’s father’s nuts”, Jessica said.

The sisters looked at each other, puzzled expressions on their faces. Their mother grinned.

“Great”, the mother said.

She looked at her daughters, biting her lower lip.

“We’ll have a lot of fun”, the mother assured her daughter. “Big balls go down faster than small balls.”

“We’re gonna have a lot of fun”, the mother smiled.

The mother cleared her throat and looked around, searching for the fathers.

"Ladies” shouted Jessica. “I hope you are having a great time. But what would a family ballbusting event be without the fathers..." added Jessica

The confusion in the room was palpable.

"Bring them in," Jessica shouted calmly.

Tall women in black entered, their faces covered with sun glasses. They were dragging naked men, who were screaming loudly. When they were in front of the ballbusting winner mother, the women in black threw them to the ground and before they could stand up again, one women in black took a golf club in her hand and proceeded to beat the fathers into submission.

"Whenever you're ready, mother." said Jessica.

The mother turned to her daughters and whispered. “Big balls break easier, you will know that…”. Her daughters bursted out laughing

“Okay”, the daughters said. “Let’s get started.”

“Alright”, the mother said. “I will pick a dad.”

The mother took her time carefully lining up her steel pointy boot aim, the crowd behind her cheering her on.

She shouted “Take Fat Balls!” as she sent the heavy boot sailing with a whoosh through the air.

The boot connected solidly with the left testicle. The left ball shooked violently.

“His name is Adam”, Catherine’s looser mother mumbled, embarrassed by her husband.

The winner mother grinned. “Yeah. Take Fat Balls!” She joked mockingly, not breaking eye contact with the crying father. The left ball was rocking violently and then turned red.

“Like what you see?” the winner mother grinned to the looser crying dad's wife.

“Yes!” the looser wife yelled. “Trash those mutherfuckers!”

“Yes!” the looser daughter yelled “Ruin him, woman, crack my father's nuts!”

Big Supporter
    squezeesquezee

squezee

Big Supporter
    “Yes!” the looser daughter yelled “Ruin him, woman, crack my father's nuts!”

“Shut up”, the father grunted her daughter.

His daughter brought her muscular leg up between her father's legs. Her boot caught her father’s big nuts dead on and crunched them into his pelvis.

The audience cringed .

“Ouch, ouch, ouch”, Jessica, the co-host, said.

“Yeah, that’s it, Catherine, bust your father's old balls!” shouted her mother.

"Please! Please!" he wailed, though he knew it was hopeless.

The womens in black suit carried two large boxes, put them down on the ground and opened one of them. There were a variety of objects and positioned them in a neat line on the floor: a kindling wood, broken pane of glass, an iron baseball bat and two hammer stones.

The girls and their mothers looked at the items on the floor and raised their eyebrows.

“We want to make it as the more painful as possible”, one tall brunette women in a tight black suit and high heel open toe explained.
    “The father are going to be kicked, punched and hit with various…”, she pointed to the floor, “…objects.”

“Oh, I see”, said the winner mum.
    Cecilia her daughter grinned.
    The two daughter looked determined and eager to begin.
    “Let’s get to work, there’s a lot to be done”, the women in black suit shouted and clapped their hands. “Let’s start with the crying one.”
    one father grabbed a wooden slat and shouted “We are not to get sacked by that things”

one blonde tall women in black suit nodded at her boss.

She looked the man in the eyes and kicked hard at his crotch, crushing both balls with the pointy toe of the high heel shoes. He groaned and squeezed his eyes shut. He grabbed his nuts and grimaced.

The others black suit women clapped.

“You have the most experience with nutshots!!!” shouted her workmates.
    She nodded and grinned.
    “Good work. His expression was priceless.” shouted her workmates.

Big Supporter
    “You have the most experience with nutshots!!!” shouted her workmates.
    She nodded and grinned.
    “Good work. His expression was priceless.” shouted her workmates.

She then pulled out her cell phone and entered in several commands.

"So this is level one..." the woman said, pressing another button on her phone.
    A beam shot up with an amazing speed. The cold metal beam crushed into the bulges of the five fathers.
    All of them were standing on their tiptoes, lifted by the beam. They were gasping and screaming from the top of their lungs.
    Now they were lifted clear off the ground. In addition to the force of the initial blow, their body weight added pressure on their painful nuts that were being crushed flat between the hard beam and their pelvis. They were howling in pain.
    The women in black suit were fascinated by the vociferous spectacle. They were laughing. It was absolutely morbid.

She pressed a button on her mobile and the beam lowered as quick as it had lifted.

The fathers sank to the ground, grabbing their crotches and whimpering. All of them had tears in their eyes.

The woman in black said “I think it works. We are on the right track. It has struck 10 out of 10 nuts. The aim is fantastic…”

“Come on, we don’t have all day”, the twin winner sisters said.

The mother, her daughter, Cecilia, obeyed the twins and walked in front of the dads. The women in looked closely from the side.

The twins grabbed a father'shair and yanked his head up, causing him to shriek in pain.

The audience went wild with cheers and applause.

They looked into the father’s eyes. Then they lifted their knees hard and ground the father’s nuts.

The scream was heartbreaking and made the women in black wince.

“Harder”, Sofia said.

“Okay, harder”, Gabriela, her twin sister nodded.

Their knee struck the father’s balls again, eliciting another scream.

“Look at his eyes!” Gabriela said cheerfully and grinned.

“I can do better than that”, theri mother said proudly, she took a step back and with thundering force brought her heavy boot up into the father’s eggs.

“Fuck!” the father yelled, squirming wildly and throwing his head back and forth.

The mother kicked at the father’s defenceless nuts once more, grinding them into his pelvis.

The father was crying. “Please, stop!” he screamed.

The mother smiled at him and threw a last, mean kick into his nuts.

He was crying and moaning, unable to grab his sore, aching balls, because the twin sisters were holding his hands behind his back with their fitness arms.

“Look, his eyes crossed!” the mother grinned. “Now, that’s funny!”

The father sank to the ground.
    When he was crying on the floor. The mother said “We're just going to be doing nut roast,"

She then turn on her lighter so that the top of the flame was literally a quarter inch from the father balls. The father was screaming horribly, blisters appearing on his nuts and cock shaft. She was slowly incinerating his sack

Suddenly the father's nuts exploded violently, spraying the mother with hot nut meat.

“Oouh” shouted the mother. "The meaty nut is so hot. Ouch"

Big Supporter
    The audience went wild and cheered for the castratrix.

Her daughter’s Gabriela, Sofia and Cecilia rushed and slapped the daddy’s face, bringing him back into the world of nut pain, and making him curl up. He sobbed and moaned, cradling his assaulted balls in his hand, writhing on the ground and looking just miserable.
    “Poor daddy”,Jessica, the co-host, chuckled. “That was humiliating…”
    The other fathers were rolling on the ground, their hands clutching their throbbing testicles.

"P-p-please don't hurt me," they began to cry.

"Aww. Oh, I'm going to hurt you, dad. I'm gonna' really hurt you." said the ballbuster mother.

The pleasure in her voice was chilling.

The audience clapped and shouted.

The ballbusting mother walked up to her opponents and grabbed his shoulders. “Get up”, she barked. “Get up, motherfucker!”

Cecilia dragged him to his feet. She quickly applied a head-lock, wedging the father’s neck under her right arm.

The father struggled to break free. His was red and he screamed from the top of his lungs.

After a minute of struglin, the mother lifted her boot for a short moment and brought it foward into the father's crotch, hammering the heel of her boot into the nuts.

The father coughed and groaned.

The mother kicked with her boot heel once more.

The father was groaning in pain as the next blow connected with his balls.

The mother was preparing for her next boot kick when her Cecilia, her daughter, shouted “Wait!”.

The mother stared at her daughter, her tanned fitness body was glistening with sweat.

“Let’s change sides”, Cecilia grinned.

The mother’s eyes widened, and she smiled.

The mother quickly applied a head-lock to the father’s while her daughter was preparing for her bust.

Cecilia grinned. “I’ll count to ten.”

"Whenever you're ready, lady." said her mother.

"I have an idea” said Cecilia.

The on looking women in dark suit looked on curiously as the daughter and the mother whispered amongst themselves, clearly coordinating a finishing finale to the father sex life.

"Okay, let's do it," they said.

The mother and the daughter stood on either side of the poor daddy sack and raised their golf clubs.

"one.. two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight.. nine..."

"TEN!" everyone shouted, including the women in black, at once as the two clubs sailed toward the poor daddy nuts.

The clubs slammed into each other and between them where the poor daddy ex-nuts. The father, who passed out, shot his head up and let out a guttural scream as his assaulted nut sack burst open, splattering the women in black suit standing over him with the remains of his testicles. Between his legs, looked to be nothing more than piles of unrecognizable goop.

Registered Member
    I don't mean to criticize but if you write a story where your protagonists are kidnapping and torturing innocent people (family members no less) very possibly to the point of death, the end of your story must/should end in their bad karma coming back to bite them in the ass just like it does in the real world. Otherwise the story just comes off as overly dark and sadistic to the point of being psychopathic and not reflective of the human experience and will push the reader away instead of drawing them in.

Big Supporter
    The mother looking to the third father. “You like hanging, I need some rope.”

One of the women in black suit shouted out, “There’s some in the back.”

A few seconds later, the mother had the ropes she wanted and the woman in black suit retook her position with the other women. They were watching and wondering what she was planning. They had to admit, the mother had a talent for strategy and they were enjoying the show.

Moving to the three remaining fathers, the mother pulled the three of them.Taking a length of rope she bound their hands behind them. Taking the opposite ends of the ropes from the ends she tied their balls and their foots. “Perfect,” she smiled at the fathers.

The mother leaped up to the second floor and slung her legs over the railing. Turning around she faced the open floor and looked down on the fathers, admiring her work. Wrapping the ropes around the top metal bar of the railing, she blew a kiss to the daddies below. Then, hand over hand, she began taking up the slack of the ropes. The fathers tried to move back but were dragged forward until they were standing directly under the railing on their tiptoes trying to raise their balls as high as they could.

“Watch this”, Cecilia muttered and winked at her twin sisters.

The twin sisters and the women in black suit turned their heads and watched as the mother pulled up the rope.

Cecilia, the twin sister, the women in black suit and Jessica, the co-host, watched the father's reactions with amusement.

The mother put her leg up on the top rail for leverage and gave a hard yank. This lifted the fathers by their balls, completely off the floor. They screamed in unison like some tortured singing group. As the ropes pulled them up, their weight shifted and their upper body fell backwards and their convulsing legs shot up towards the ceiling.

“Yes!” one woman in black suit groaned hoarsely “Ruin them, crack their nuts!”

The men were left with their shoulder blades on the floor but still with a tremendous amount of pressure on their scrotums. Not satisfied, the mother didn’t give them a moment to rest. Bracing herself she gave another hard pull, lifting the men completely off the ground. The bodies of the men began shaking and convulsing from the agony of having their entire bodies lifted by their nuts. The women in black were surprised at how quickly it started. They hadn’t been hanging for more than 5 seconds and they were already quivering uncontrollably with the pain the mother had inflicted on them.

The three fathers moved upwards another several feet as the mother hoisted them again and once more for good measure. They finally ended up about ten feet off the ground and the mother, now satisfied tied the ropes off the to railing to hold them in place.

The women in black went up to the second floor and slung their legs over the railing. They looked down on the fathers, admiring the mother work. They jumped down to the floor and moved over to them. They sat down above them as they were riding a horse, grabbing each one by the hair and hung there, adding their pounds to the fathers own weight, just to torture them some more. The women in black spent several minutes ridding and hanging from them, laughing and listening to their screams. The extra weight of the women in black added another 6 inches to all their scrotums.

The fathers all got a great view of their perfect round ass through the tight black of their pants.
    The women in black grabbed each father's naked balls with their hand and squeezed hard. The men were quivering uncontrollably with the pain the women inflicted on them. Each nutsack looked like a second large penis growing from the men. The women were jumping up grabbing them by their hair.

“It is like ridding a horse” one women in black told as she hung from the hair of the man, enjoying his yells . ”A flying riding horse, big fun” another women added.

It was easy to see what would happen if the ropes currently holding the foots, arms and balls of the fathers were cut.

Big Supporter
    It was easy to see what would happen if the ropes currently holding the foots, arms and balls of the fathers were cut.

The women were constanstly jumping as they were ridding a horse and grabbing by them by the hair. Then the rope that was holding a father by their foot and arms were cut. This left the man with no support and he found himself falling from over ten meters above the floor with three women in black suit over him.

“Noooooooooooo!!!!!!” he screamed out as he plummeted, closing his eyes as the floor rushed up at him.

The falling father was currently cheating on his wife. She was standing in the crowd of women watching him sweep towards the ground about to be emasculated.
    About the point where his head was five meters from the floor, the rope attached to his nuts was pulled taunt. The man’s body began to swing instead of fall directly downward.

As the rope went tight and his weight hit, he screamed loudly as the pain of his own body weight tearing at his balls flooded over him. His balls held and he swung at the last moment to avoid crashing into the floor. As he swung parallel to the ground, screaming all the way, it became apparent that the women above him had planned out his flight path.

The man swung straight at one of the walls, his body catched one of the walls, shattering his bones. The blow did not stop the three sadistic women ridding over him and he continued swinging through and started back up towards the ceiling.

“YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!” yelled the women ridding over with glee, loving her flying ridding.

“Awesome!” the second women ridding over him chimed in

The women in black suit continued their trip until the nutsack had taken all it could bear and the father was thrown to the floor. The three women fell straight to the floor with the father below them, crashing his face first into the wooden floor. The father scream all the way towards the floor. Whe he collide with the floor he was suffering in agony. One women in black suit who was above him. She grabbed his balls in her hand and she squeezed.
    “Ohhhhh GOD, Please not!!!” he screamed out.

The father’s eyes widened and he yelled in pain as the woman’s nails pinched into his balls.
    She grabbed the father’s nuts with both of her hands and started yanking, squeezing and twisting his poor testicles.

“I feel it, one of them is going to pop”, the woman grunted. “The left one feels all squishy.” she looked at him and smiled innocently.

“Pop him, come on Jennifer, inish him, Jennifer, finish him! Come on, finish him.” encouraged the other woman who had ridden over him few minutes ago. "Let's pop those balloons" added the third women who had ridden over him.

The father was trembling, tears streaming from his eyes. He knew he only had mere moments to remain a full man.

The woman opened her finger and observed her work. The left nut had been totally blown apart, crushed effortlessly by only two fingers. The woman grinned.
    "Ooops!" she said mockingly.

The father screamed hysterically.

Big Supporter
    "This thing is great!" the woman in black suit said grinding her thumb and finger together, feeling the already cracked nut being turned into paste. "Crush the other one!" added the other woman in black.

"Hmm how should be burst the last one?" asked the woman in black.
    Her coworkers and the crowd went wild calling out suggestions.

"I have an idea, Jennifer, come up here." added her coworkers.
    The women in black suit gather together.
    The crowd looked on curiously as the women in black suit whispered amongst themselves, clearly coordinating a finishing finale to the father's remaing ball.
    "Okay, let's do it," the women in black shouted.
    The women in black suit spread the father’s legs as wide as they could, putting his package on full display and making poor him scream in pain.
    The other women in black hurled a vodka bottle at the father's nuts as hard as they could. The glass bottle connected squarely with the father’s manhood, squashing his nuts and making him yodel in pain.
    By now, the vodka alcohol was starting to have an effect on the father's ball as the liquid spread over the skin of his sac and reached his dick.
    “This doesn’t work”, one woman in black suit mumbled, apparently unhappy with the results of her idea. She looked around, searching for a firecracker or an appropriate missile. When nothing caught her eyes, she walked up to father who was panting and moaning, her eyes wide open.
    “I guess we’ll have to add more torture”, the woman smiled. With that, she dropped to her knees that came crashing down on the father’s ball. His nut was flattened like a pancake under the woman knee weight.
    Chuckling, the woman in black grounded her knees into the father’s nut, squishing and squashing as if she was trying to kill a worm.
    The father gasped for air.
    The woman in black suit looked into the father’s eyes and grimaced in mock-sympathy. “Ooooh, that’s gotta hurtin, oh poor daddy”, she cooed while continuing to grind the father’s nuts under her knees. “Well, I guess you shouldn’t have them”, she added, smiling.
    The father didn’t offer any resistance as he screamed from the top of his lungs while his nut was flatting.
    “My dick!” the father screamed in a high-pitched voice. “My nut!”
    The woman in black shot the father an angry look. “Shut up!”
    The women in black suit grinned. “Stop shouting and yelling, you’re making her angry…” “Deal with it, daddy. A cock and a pair of low-hangers is nothing.”

“Everything okay down there?” the woman chuckled. “Girls, do you see his nut?”

Big Supporter
    “I can see ” one woman in her black business suit said calmly and waving her steel pointed black business high heel boot for a hard kick.
    “Have a go at them”, the woman stomping his nuts with her knees suggested cheerfully. “I’m sure he doesn’t mind. He won’t be using it anymore anyway…”

The woman in her business suit took a moment to focus on the father’s remaining ball. Then she went wildly alternating her left and right business black boots, she threw a barrage of kicks at father’s bruised swelling ball. She delivered kick after kick.

One woman raised her eyebrows. “Wow. You should be a professional soccer player”

“I’ve waited a long time to use these boots”, the woman mumbled between her teeth.

Tears were streaming down the father’s eyes as his nuts were brutally boot kicked again and again at an amazing speed with the boot soccer skills.
    “Hey!” her coworker shouted. “Come on, you want to ******** him, right? Go harder on him…”
    With the one hundred business boot kick the the remaing nut instantly burst from the pointy hit.
    "Suffer it! You piece of shit! Weak balls!" shouted the woman boot kicker.
    The women in black suit grinned and turned to her friend. “Nice work”, they smiled at her and said, “High five.”
    The women grinned proudly and slapped ther coworker’s hand while the father groaned and rolled to his side, clutching, squirming in pain.
    The soccer kicker business black suit woman looked at the father who was moaning in pain, curled up rocking back and forth and "Ooops!" she said mockingly.
    "make sure We get all the manhood out," one of the woman in her business suit shouted. She got close to him. "Fuck you pig." she spit in his face. She squeezed his penis with her long pink nails breaking the skin.
    "I'm making a sausage" said the woman while the man was crying of a new shocking pain. The woman was peeling the skin off his dick with her pink nails. She tear the skin off, with her nails, and sometimes she tore off a little meat.
    The father's eyes rolled in horror and pain and he passed out.
    "Oh no you don't, fucking pig!" shouted the woman.
    The woman slapped the man in the face with her lovely thin long hands.
    "Wake him up! Wake him up!" shouted the women in black suit, one of them came over him and calmly threw water over his head.
    He woke up and shouted "Please! Please!" though he knew it was hopeless.
    The woman made sure he opened his eyes to see his peeled penis, he shouted out. "Don't worry I am going to fix your penis." She chopped his penis with her pink sharp nails. "That's better," she said.
    "I am going to eat this sausage unless girls you want to eat it” said the woman.
    One woman said “I have a appetite”. She took the penis from the castratix hands and started to eat it “ I'll probably want meatballs too." she said. “Lets cut from the two remaing men” shouted the black suit women.