The Movie Awards ceremony was about to begin.

Martina announced: “Come on, sit down, girls, the show is about to begin!”
Jennifer Garner took the stage and announced the nominees for the beautiful actess: Alessandra, Martina, Gabriela, Megan, Cameron, Jessica, Jennifer.
Finally Jennifer Garner announced: “And the first Oscar of the evening goes to Gabriela in her role in the Ballbusting Marathon”
Gabriela breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Shee looked up at the ceiling and mumbled: “Thanks.”
Martina didn’t look quite as relieved as she realized that she was the first winner in her movie Ballbustin Playground.
So, the nominees, please decide who’s gonna do the honors…” Garner said.
Gabriela grinned “Come here”, she said to an attendant boy, and told him to stand with his legs spread.
The attendant boy gulped. “Erm, I---“
Sorry, buddy”, Gabriela chuckled, “this is my Oscar moment…”
She kicked the attendant boy’s crotch, smashing them into his pelvis and bringing a soft moan from his lips. Gabriela didn’t go full force, though.
Aw, you can do better”, Jennifer Garner said disappointedly.
The night is young”, Gabriela said and patted the attendant boy’s back.
The boy was doubled over.
Anne Hathaway presented the nominee for Best Animated Feature. The nominees were ‘’ Martina, Gabriela, Jessica”
And the Oscar goes to: Ballbusting Playground ”, Anne Hathaway said.
Great”, Martina grinned and stood up. She tapped her foot and smiled at the boy attendant. “Let’s kick those babymakers…”
The attendant boygroaned, his nuts still aching from the Gabriela kick
He stood in front of Martina and had his legs shoulder width apart. He sighed deeply and nodded at her.
Martina grinned. “vasectomy!” she shouted and kicked the attendant boy soft, meaty package. Her foot connected with a loud slapping thud.
Thanks, I don’t know what to say”, Martina said in mock-seriousness, “I wanna thank the writer of the Playground Movie. My daughter and I have a great fun ********** those pervert boys – she pointed at her eggs collar “
It’s Achievement in Make-Up!” Katherine Heigl announce the nominees: 'Megan, Adriana, Jessica, Gabirela, Martina, Ambrossio'.
When the actress announced the winner – ‘Amborssio’
Ambrossio with her trophy hitted the attendant boy hard. Her trophy knuckles sunk into the attendnat boy’s nuts and knocked the wind out of his lungs.
After the break it was time for ‘Achievement in Visual Effects’. The nominees were ‘Marija, Elena, Ivet”.
Marija cleared her throat nervously.
When Ariana Grande announced that ‘Elena’ was the winner.
Elena did continuous cartwheels and letting her ample boobies moving around her tight shirt.
After doing her pirouettes Elena grinned and kicked the boy right in his exposed and vulnerable set of gonads.
The boymoaned loudly, grabbing his balls with his hands and rolling forward to be able to close his legs and comfort his aching nuts. He collapsed on the ground under the cheers of the crowd.
Good one!” Ariana shouted and smiled at him.
No”, Elena “ get him back!”
Erm”, the boy said, “be gentle, please?”
Elena said. “Yeah, right. Spread ‘em!”
Elena had strong, muscular legs and she didn’t even have to take running start. She bashed them with the tip of her foot.
The boyyelped in pain and sank to the ground.
Let me!” Ariana shouted.
Elena looked at her. “Okay. But make it a good one!”
Ariana grinned and took off her shoes.
Elena raised her eyebrows. “What are you doing?”
Elena looked up at her. “I’m gonna kick his naked nuts with my naked foot. He’ll have to take off his jeans for that.”
The boy shouted “No way.”
The crowd booed – Elena being the loudest protester…
Come on”, Ariana smiled at the boy.
Ariana shouted: “Do it – or we’ll make you!”
Yeah!” the crowd roared.
Elena started to take off her jeans.
Elena threw his jeans away.
Elena had taken off her shoes and stood in front of the boy. She looked him in the eyes and grinned. Then she swung her naked foot into the boy’s sac, catching his fat nuts with her naked instep and crunching them with a loud slap.
Ouch”, Ariana grimaced.
Ariana “That was good, wasn’t it?” she said to Elena. Elena nodded.
The boyrecovered during the commercial break and put his jeans back on. “Yyou really hit me hard”, he said to Ariana.
Yeah, you were on the ground for an eternity”, Ariana grinned.