check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Balls in Vagina vs Penis in Vagina

Balls in Vagina vs Penis in Vagina

I found this while doing some random surfing:

Guys I’ve been doing a lot of reading on Tumblr and I’ve stumbled onto a faction of the radfem-dykequeer-genderfat movement that a lot of people might not be aware of. It’s called the anti-PIV crowd and no, PIV isn’t some new STD.
    Apparently human beings, including you, have been having sex wrong since shortly after the dawn of time. We mistakenly believe that we’re supposed to engage in what’s known as PIV sex, that is, Penis-In-Vagina sex. Guess what? PIV sex is ****. Every time you’ve had sex you’ve either been raped, or you’re a ******.
    Follow Thought Catalog on Pinterest.
    The sex that most people are doing now is actually just an invention of the patriarchy. It’s ****. Men invented PIV sex because it’s degrading to women and it’s suited to only pleasure them. That’s why most women never achieve orgasm during intercourse without additional clitoral stimulation. That’s why women have been oppressed since the beginning of recorded history. Every society and every culture is built upon the underlying act of ****.
    In real sex – meaning the original sex that we were biological programmed for – the man is supposed to place his balls into the woman’s pussy, and then her pussy flexes and crushes the balls. The uterus then sucks sperm out of the crushed scrotum like a soup dumpling. When a man’s testicles are being crushed, the pain of being ********* by a woman causes the penis to go erect. This is because men subconsciously desire emasculation by women. The pleasure men are supposed to derive from sex is entirely psychological – they aren’t supposed to get off from physical stimulation of the penis. When the penis gets hard with the balls inside the pussy, it rubs up against and stimulates the clitoris, and this is how a woman reaches orgasm. When the woman begins to cum, her pussy constricts further, which provides the requisite strength to completely crush the balls and get to the sperm.
    After the balls were crushed, the man would jump back in excruciating pain, which would cause the pussy to rip his scrotum and dick off of his body. The pussy would then suck the dick and balls up into the uterus, and this would provide food for the developing baby. The reason that babies are born completely incompetent nowadays is a direct result of the fetus not having the dick and balls of the father to eat while in the womb. The gestation period is shortened, and the baby comes out underdeveloped.
    Now, I know what you’re thinking – sure balls are soft, but how could a pussy be strong enough to not only crush balls but also rip a dick off of someone’s body? Even with kegeling every day, isn’t that a little unrealistic? No, it’s not.
    See women’s vaginas used to be a lot tighter, but when men formalized **** through widespread PIV sex, vaginas were systematically loosened through selective breeding. The original pussy was too powerful for a man to put his penis in it, and when men took control of the world, they stopped mating with women whose pussies were too tight.
    In Paleolithic times, men were subservient and women had all of the power. Food was gathered, everyone was on a vegan diet, and men stayed at home to be shamed by the female children. Cave women were empowered in ways that the modern woman could only dream about. There was only one thing missing – shopping.
    Women grew jealous of the animals, what with their elaborate fur coats and fancy paws. So, the women bred physically strong men for the purposes of hunting animals for their coats and shoes. This plan backfired however, as the physically strong men rebelled against the women leaders, and invented ****. Despite the power of female intuition and gossip, which at the time were secrets not shared with men, they could not compete with the overpowered slave men, and the power was wrested from their hands and pussies.
    For forty thousand years now, humans have been engaging in formalized ****. If you consider yourself a feminist – stop letting men **** you, I don’t care how cute he is. And if you’re a man who considers himself a feminist, why not try to show your partner that you care by trying out real sex for a change? Obviously, for the reasons stated above, her pussy won’t be strong enough to crush your balls, but maybe you could smash them with a hammer and rip your dick off with pliers?

{The original has no ***}

http://thoughtcatalog.com/nicole-mul...-sex-is-wrong/

The Science of being Kicked in the Balls

Big Supporter
    You can write a fantasy story based on this.
    However the idea of inserting my balls into a pussy doesn't trigger any erotic effect in myself .
    Also sperm out of the crushed balls is not good for reproduction while you need also prostate fluid into the process.

So, if you want kids you need to put your penis in her vagina .

Big Supporter
    Well, this is actually one of my phantasies. Getting my balls into a girl's tight pussy and getting them squeezed by her using her pussy muscles.
    Unfortunately, I have never done it, and I don't even think that I would be able to notice much pressure.

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    This is one of those apparently simple ideas than turn out to be just not worth the effort!
    Pushing the balls into the vagina is difficult; keeping them there almost impossible!
    Never one to give up, I tied them with cord, one in front of the other (ish), and then held them inside with a vibrator.

Frankly, the result was much the same as placing the balls to her open labia, then her trapping them in place, and working them, with her thighs.

As to the OP, it’s not that long ago that a couple needed a dozen or more children to have a good chance of two surviving to breeding age.
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Sincerely I am turned on by the idea as well as Alec and papaschlumpf, I believe that the way to have
    max fun is to be able to create a "dick" stretching the scrotum and giving some stable shape by rolling
    some insulating plastic tape (or learther) around the base of the scrotum pulling the nuts at the end
    of the sac creating a big "glans" with them.

I made a little investigation with some of the ladies with whose I had sex and the idea of being penetrated
    by a fake "testicular dick" seems to be quite fun for them too.

Several years ago I did manage to insert my balls into my wife's vagina. It took a shoestring to tie them tight and quite a bit of lube, but it felt great! She gave me a handjob while they were in there. We have grown rather distant as of late so have not played like that in a while. Time to rekindle the romance!!